It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is there to do when you're dead?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Like many other people these days I am between jobs and must I keep myself busy. Well...that is not the problem there are not many moments that I feel bored and that is what my worry is about.

What is there to do on the other side. There is no internet, is there a science or art to study? I do not feel like communicating with other souls all the time...if you know what I mean. Anybody an idea what is going on and what there is to keep someone busy?

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
never really thought of that...if you exist infinitely, and always...and time doesn't exist...WHAT DO YOU DO?.. just "CHILL"?... lol
seems rather boring as yous aid...
haha maybe thats why reincarnation takes place?

"eh i'd rather go be a human for a lifetime then sit here and do nothing"
lol

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I have a sinking feeling we go for a long spin wash cycle then get hung up to dry, then we are assigned a newer model and then we get sent back into the meaty game with all the other meaties...

Rinse and repeat until we get “it."

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
If you were to come back in spirit form, think of the world of wonder you could have. Visiting all the corners of the world you could never go to in mortal form. You travel to all the secret bases and other such sites but I get the impression that most people on here would be found in the ladies changing rooms at the local underwear boutique

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
heaven sounds pretty boring to me and seeing as my friends and I are probably seen as a sinners in the eyes of the Lord, We'd have more fun in Hell. Heaven for the weather Hell for the company.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Play tricks on the living and laugh at them when they freak out, aka: ghosts

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I wouldn't mind i nice long nap followed by an extended period of sitting quietly.
My needs are simple.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
you could contact a medium maybe, get in contact with your family and give them cryptic clues and maybe a randon story about having a cat, while totally avoiding any information about how the after life is.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
On the other side, I plan on tormenting everyone on this side....

Otherwise, i'll probably be just scattered atoms to be honest without a consciousness....

I doubt there is a science on 'the other side', since so many who believe in the other side, don't believe in basic science.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I imagine most of our time will be spent feeding worms and fertilizing the dirt.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

As usual, i'm inclined to agree with Jaguar.

Reincarnation makes the most sense in light of my life experiences.

So in short OP, when you die, i believe you'll probably end up doing exactly what your doing now.

Living.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
I imagine most of our time will be spent feeding worms and fertilizing the dirt.

Only for the first year I think and then we get to spend the rest of our time getting right up people noses and other exposed orifices – I hope I’m wrong I would hate to imagine even a little sum of me ending up smeared across a handkerchief.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Become your own god. Create your own reality, your own universe, your own world and live the endless dreams. Death is most exciting to think about.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

You rest in peace.

RIP

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by john124
reply to post by zatara

You rest in peace.

RIP

So far there aren't any satisfying answers....I do not want to rest in peace and feeding the worms is also not what I am looking forward to.

Now with all this talk about 2012 and about the "super power elite" wanting 9/10 of the population on Earth gone it would be nice to know how I will spent the next 200 years or so.

200 years because that will probably take it for the population to grow and me the next in line to occupy a new born body.

But seriously......isn't there anybody among you "insiders" who can give me, and probably many other people, a probable answer?

Or is the first person who knows still yet to be born?

Me personally had a vivid experiance with my third eye and made me for 99% convinced that there is more out there. This doesn't mean that there will be something there after I am dead ofcourse but still...

I find it hard to accept that there is nothing after we die and absolutely difficult to accept that we will float in some state of unconsiousness untill the end of the universe.

I have the feel that the next world is a world on its own with predators and that you need to watch out....just like in this world...but with what will I keep myself busy?

It is strange that this obvious question is so hard to get answered and that there has still not been a person who has an acceptable answer on this great website forum.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Perhaps a wizard study.

You never know if you get to be a wizard on the other side. I think I get to be a wizard again after I die to be back on the other side again. But that's just me.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

you could come to Denver

roll around some...

:-)

[edit on 1/12/2010 by Spiramirabilis]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I like to think of death just like a TV without power.. The switch is off, and there is constant nothingness. Still sounds a bit more interesting then heaven. Although the ladies changing room sounds rather appealing.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Hatred and Envy

I've always thought the same thing. Even had dreams about it. I think this would be awesome.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
The Islam brochure caught my eye.

I was planning to get busy with my 72 virgins....then I thought 'Hmmm. What'll I do with eternity after the first 72 minutes?! Dammit!'

Then I thought, 'I hope they're all women...er...human women...hmmm...live human women...ahh...'attractive', human women!'

Too many risks...screw death....cryogenics'll do fine

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join