It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JESUS IN ISLAM :

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2003 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix

Originally posted by krossfyter

Originally posted by Illmatic67

the crusades didnt accomplish NOTHING.

yes they did.

one positive...

if it werent for the crusades we would ALL be under islamic rule.

Hey, and why do you think that ISllmatic67 is upset against the Crusades ? Hu ?

HURRAY FOR THE CRUSADES !

yep i guess thats why isllmatic69 is essentially angry at christians or whatever.

booyah.

posted on Mar, 1 2003 @ 11:37 PM
link   
www.safeplace.net...

www.safeplace.net...

www.geocities.com...

www.holocaustrevealed.org...

www.fr-d-serfes.org...

above are only some of what ""Islam"" has done for the wellbeing of Humanity!!!

Jesus in Islam you say?................

posted on Mar, 2 2003 @ 03:04 PM
link   
France has a almost 15 % population immigrants and descendant of imigrants are up to 30 % of french society. That's a fact, caused by France colonisation between 1700 and 1970. France, by is position open on meediterannee and atlantique ocean is a country of multitude. Even the interior minister Nicolas SARKOZY has parents immigrants from hungary.

In a XXI century society, we cant close our frontiers to the world. USA also have a muslim community and I remember that after 9/11 events, IMAM from Washington invited GW BUSH to visit the WASHINGTON MOSQUE.

Religions are not EVIL, it's people who use religions to make terror who are evil.

When I told you that I consider that CHRISTIAN WORLD and ISLAM aren't compatibles, it's because, as I explained upper that MUSLIM considers JESUS as a prophet.

I believe in Jesus as a son of a man and the Holy son of YAVE.

As protestant, I must remember you that catholics murdered Thousands innocents peoples, particularly Vaudois and Cathares.

posted on Mar, 2 2003 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Hi

I am sorry you are wrong about the names listed though partly right

Isa = Jesus
Mary= Maryam
Joseph= Yusuf

The correct name given in the Quran for Jesus (puh) is Isa ibn Maryam, i.e Jesus the son of Mary. There is another name given to Jesus, which is Jesus the Messiah or Isa Messiaah.

posted on Mar, 3 2003 @ 01:49 AM
link   
It's french ortograph.
May I made a mistake between Myryam, mother of JESUS and the Mohamed main woman (Fatima).
Are you muslim or have you read the QURAN ?
I read it, but in french...

posted on Mar, 3 2003 @ 10:20 PM
link   
hi

i am a muslim and no fatima was not muhammad's main wife. I not too sure if there was a fatima as a wife though he did have 11 lucky man
. Any way his main wife as u call it was kadijah, she was the first person and woman to convert to islam , the prophet puh was 25 yrs old when he married here, who was 40 at the time. .

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I have no interest in a religion that promises unlimited virgins in heaven for waging holy war and killing a christian or jew.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join