It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JESUS IN ISLAM :

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2003 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I've read several topics about Jesus (Is Jesus GOD, Is mary GOD...). This is the muslim position (mom, I'm becoming AXIS OF EVIL !!! ) :

The QURAN say that tell that GOD have a son is Blasphem.

"GOD hadn't been create and never procreate"
(It's the muslim Faith Sentence).

MAHOMED consider Jesus has a Prophet, like Moses and Jonas.

He must be respect and salute but he cannot be The Son of GOD.

Muslim names for : The same that hebrew in fact

JESUS : AISSA
MARY : FATIMA
JOSEPH : YOUSSOUF

------------------------------------------------------------------------

In my opinion, 3 monotheists religion have the same source : GENESIS

QURAN never teach to :

Convert peoples who already are monotheists !
Treat women without respect !
Have crual laws or attack weak !

Ossama BINLADIN and others dont justify terror in the name of MAHOMET :
They say themselves that they are inspired by ALI : A MAHOMET disciple.

ISLAM teach :

TOLERANCE, RESPECT between peoples and JUSTICE.

Like JESUS said :"My only law is love, and I command you to love your next like yourself"

MAHOMED said about Law in ISLAM :

"I just command you to help the poor, widow and orphans. Search for the RIGHT and BELIEVE IN GOD"

[Edited on 27-2-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Feb, 27 2003 @ 03:52 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2003 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I feel you on that one bro. I think that what has been happening in the last 3 years is the sign of the times. Priest #in wit little boys. How can a man of GOD do the Devils work in the name of GOD. People need to start looking into themselves and stop worshiping thses other people. Respect them, learn from the m but don't worship them as you do the Creator and most high.

posted on Feb, 27 2003 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Jesus is the only way to the Father.

"I am the Way the Truth and the Life, no one goes to the Father except through me".
-- Jesus

boo yaah!

arc

posted on Feb, 27 2003 @ 11:44 AM
link   
damn good point nans

posted on Feb, 27 2003 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Nans DESMICHELS, if we were wondering why France was becoming a new islamic nation, we have now the answer. Fortunately, you're just a minority, and a majority of french peoples do NOT think like you.

Congratulation Nans, you have sayed, words by words, what the french television is repeating day after day.....You learned your lesson very well.

When do you do your conversation Nans ?

arc

posted on Feb, 27 2003 @ 01:00 PM
link   
are you implying ultra that there is something wrong in being a muslim?

posted on Feb, 27 2003 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by arc
are you implying ultra that there is something wrong in being a muslim?

No, I wasn't implying anything. I was just writing that France was becoming a new islamic nation and that I was thinking is was really a stupid idea.

Why ? Do you have a problem with what I wrote ?

arc

posted on Feb, 27 2003 @ 02:05 PM
link   
why do you think france is becoming an islamic nation, and that it is a bad idea if they do?

Not knocking your views on this - just curious about the reasoning behind them

arc

posted on Feb, 27 2003 @ 02:22 PM
link   
if you mean acts like this

France creates Muslim Council

then I would hardly say that makes France an Islamic state, just a nation accepting that they have 5 million muslims living with them.

We have a Muslim Council in the UK too. I live in Bradford - one of the cities with the highest muslim populations, I have muslim colleagues, friends, a superb muslim taxi firm I have used for 6 years and had many an interesting debate with their drivers. I have worked for a small web design company run by a muslim, have produced websites for many small muslim businesses.

Apart from the problem with some of the youths (which has been acknowledged by the community elders who are working with non-islamic groups on solving this issue) and a handful of 'mad mullahs' (critised greatly by the average Bradford Muslim), and of course our own 'white trash' racists, there generally isn't a problem with our little cross-cultural society. I love living here compared to the backward anglo saxon fenlands I grew up in.

posted on Feb, 27 2003 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by arc

1) why do you think france is becoming an islamic nation,

2) and that it is a bad idea if they do?

3) Not knocking your views on this - just curious about the reasoning behind them

1) In 2015, islamic faith will the first France faith.Many statistics are available on internet. Even the Pentagon ( during Clinton era
) wrote a report on that matter.

2) Did you ever see how they ( especially the women ) live in a islamic nation ?
Also, with the muslims, the faith is not separated from the government corp. Justice Laws, trades laws...they have all these laws in one book, called the " Charia ".

If I was you, I'll look about the charia on internet. You'll very surprised ( horrified ? ) with what you'll find and see.

3) I know. I wasn't implying something else.

arc

posted on Feb, 27 2003 @ 02:36 PM
link   
1. I'll have to read the evidence on that one myself

2. I am aware that the ethics of islam permeate all their laws. If this is practiced properly than it should not be a problem.

I think you're making the same mistake about the treatment of women by islam that I did before I started talking to muslims about it. There is an unfortunate influence in many middle eastern nations from more chauvanistic arab groups, who have adopted Islam as their faith but who have contaminated it with their own tribal social ideas.

A good friend of mine, who is an extremely devout muslim, has told me that she will only marry a man who is as religious as she is. The Koran tells men that women are equal and must be treated with respect, and that women must obey their husbands. She is happy with the idea of obeying her future husband so long as she has one who is devout enough to treat her with the respect the Koran demands. Otherwise she will be placed in a situation where the commandments of her faith conflict with the orders of her husband.

posted on Feb, 27 2003 @ 02:43 PM
link   
* Wellcome to Utopia Land *

Hopefully, I can be a dreamer, but I can't be an utopist.

Or may be that we are finding what we are looking for ?

arc

posted on Feb, 27 2003 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Did you actually read my previous post about what it is like to live somewhere with a high muslim population?

Don't get me wrong - I'm not saying Islam is the perfect faith. It's not for me anymore than Catholicism, Buddhism etc. All faiths have their problems, frequently with the interpretation, ignorant fools who don't understand the essential meaning and fundamentalists who concentrate on one small part of something and then turn it into the whole. Islam is as guilty of these as any other and I'm not denying it. I'm just trying to balance out some of the anti-muslim sentiment and misinformation I have encountered on this board. Utopist? not a chance. Fair minded - I try to be.

But saying an islamic state is wrong because of the reasons you have given is like saying a christian state is wrong because of the Crusades, The Spanish Inquistion, and a whole host of other wrongs carried out in the name of faith.

posted on Feb, 28 2003 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I spoke about the charia ( the islamic laws book ), really, you have to read it.

The Spanish Inquisition ? Yes, a nightmare and a shame.

But for the Crusades,

1) I'm still thinking that these crusades were all
necessary.

2) These crusades were a reaction against what the muslims were doing by this era. Muslims are also responsible for what happened.
And I'm happy that we did these crusades. That's what we saved us.Otherwise, we were all muslims. Remember how they were invading europe mainland. Spain, Austria, Romania, Hungaria, Yougoslavia, mediterean see islands,...etc...etc... Who was really the defender ? US !

posted on Feb, 28 2003 @ 03:08 PM
link   
people like ultra piss me off :poed: (lol i like the new faces)

listen, you think muslims were the only ones in history who invaded europe??? you think muslims are the only conquerors????

the crusades didnt accomplish NOTHING.

Saladin (the best Muslim commander) recaptured Jerusalem in three months from the christians second crusades and there was a era of 100 years of PEACE in Jerusalem under Muslims...

the crusades revived europe out of the dark ages, I'm so glad the Muslims were conquering european nations

in the islamic empire, christians, jews, and muslims lived in PEACE... there was no warring between the two but in christendom europe christians killed off the jews and the muslims

muslims reserrected europe

posted on Feb, 28 2003 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67

1) people like ultra piss me off :poed: (lol i like the new faces)

2) listen, you think muslims were the only ones in history who invaded europe??? you think muslims are the only conquerors????

3) the crusades didnt accomplish NOTHING.

4) Saladin (the best Muslim commander) recaptured Jerusalem in three months from the christians second crusades and there was a era of 100 years of PEACE in Jerusalem under Muslims...

5) the crusades revived europe out of the dark ages, I'm so glad the Muslims were conquering european nations

6) in the islamic empire, christians, jews, and muslims lived in PEACE... there was no warring between the two but in christendom europe christians killed off the jews and the muslims

7) muslims reserrected europe

1) No, really ?

2) No, I don't think so.Europe suffered from many external conquerors.

3) It's not my POV.The Crusades saved Europe.

4) And ?

5) They weren't conquering Europe. They were TRYING to conquer Europe, and they failed.

6) Yes, sure. They were all living in peace. The Jews and the Christians were all DHIMIS ( don't tell me that you don't know this word....DHIMIS ). A dhimi is just a second rank citizen who have to pay huge taxes and don't have any rights. The dhimis were not muslims , they were SLAVE ! :poed:

posted on Feb, 28 2003 @ 05:14 PM
link   

yes they did.

some negatives and some positives.

one positive...

if it werent for the crusades we would ALL be under islamic rule.

indepth thoughts are contagious.

applied concpet:

God can use bad and turn it into good.

posted on Mar, 1 2003 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by krossfyter

yes they did.

one positive...

if it werent for the crusades we would ALL be under islamic rule.

Hey, and why do you think that ISllmatic67 is upset against the Crusades ? Hu ?

HURRAY FOR THE CRUSADES !

posted on Mar, 1 2003 @ 12:57 PM
link   
The Crusades made the kings of europe bankrupt. Have you ever heard of the knight templars. They had all the wealth of europe and the kings in there hands. These men were Crusaders. Legend says that they went to Jerusalem looking for something. What ever it was they found it and soon after that hey started making bank and war. Who paid for the wars? The kings of europe

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join