It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impending false flag to hide economic collapse?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Its an inarguable fact that this nation has been hijacked by Wall Street lobbyists, the transnational bankers, the pharmaceuticals, the military industrial complex, the defense contractors and Zionist lobbyists. Well, maybe it's not inarguable, but please don't waste your typing trying to argue it in this thread. You might as well stop reading if you don't hold at least most of those things as true.

Its also an inarguable fact that our house-of-cards economy has some serious instabilities. Because of the toxic sub-prime "mortgage backed securities" bundles that were in turn insured and secured by "credit default swaps", the house-of-cards was made infinitely more vulnerable to toppling. We were very close to this actually happening in '08, whether you want to believe it or not.

The mortgage backed securities derivatives were stupid enough, only created as a way to make really shaky investing have a AAA rating. On their own, the defaults would have crippled a lot of big banks, and that wouldn't have been such a big deal. Life would have moved on.

But then all the mortgage backed securities derivatives were loss insured (credit default swaps) by thousands of brokerages, banks, and other lending institutions. Basically, because the risky derivatives that looked AAA were starting to tank, and there were literally trillions sold in these insurance policies.

Even more stupidly, with no oversight or regulation whatsoever, it is legal to buy these loss-insurance credit default swaps without ever actually holding the derivatives that you were insuring. So basically, its like buying life insurance on somebody else for a million bucks (more like a cancer patient in this case) and hoping they die soon so you can collect. It's like buying put options on sub-prime mortgages that you knew were going to fail anyway. So of course trillions were sold, and with more lack of regulation or oversight, it was legal for brokers to sell these credit default swaps without having to have the money (or proof of the money) to back them up!

Not only is that literally the definition of a Ponzi scheme, but it's a very unstable one at that. Because the defaults on the sub prime packages were causing massive losses, not only did it screw up investors and cause real estate lenders and banks to go bankrupt, but it would have caused all the brokers who sold the insurance to go bankrupt too. A never ending domino collapse that could have destroyed the whole country's economy.

Now, don't get me wrong, I am not a fan of the bailout, but once you really investigate the things I have mentioned, you will realize that without some form of bailout, our economy would have collapsed already. It wasn't just an option of letting the weaker banks collapse. Because of the credit default swaps, the weaker banks collapsing would have directly caused the other brokers and banks to collapse, because most of them didn't even have the money to pay out. It's all a scam.

Also, don't get me wrong, the bailout didn't actually fix anything. All it did is exasperate the problem. It propped up the house of cards so that it couldn't fall over, but that doesn't change the fact that it's a house of cards, and getting weaker by the day.

Really all the bailout did is delay the collapse long enough that investors, the bankers, the pharmaceuticals and especially the military contractors would be able to loot the treasury for a few more years. Like Max Keiser said, the bailout was just handing matches to the arsonists. Wall street literally held the American public ransom, and we handed them over a blank check.

But the financial problems of our country go far deeper. The baby boomers getting ready to retire will bankrupt the already defunct Social Security program even more. The dollar is losing value on many fronts, daily. 40 out of 50 states are almost bankrupt. Huge deficits. Our federal government is damn near bankrupt.

Unemployment through the roof, and those unemployed are now receiving billions in money from the government, as opposed to paying taxes into the government.

The wars in Afghanistan and Iraq are making billions for contractors, but spending trillions from the "treasury".

Any jump in oil prices would cripple the economy even more.

But most importantly, the commercial real estate bubble hasn't officially popped. Once the lenders start to declare banko, it will be the second wave.

Only this time, the public will have less confidence. Interest rates can't possibly be lowered any more. More money printed up will just water down the system even more, causing hyper-inflation and making the problem worse.

Basically, we're screwed. It's just a matter of time. They can cook the books and delay it for a while longer, so they can pilfer the coffers some more, but it's just a matter of time. They know that.

But what if there's an easy way out? Remember that $2,300,000,000 of defense funds were found unaccounted for on 9/10/2001? After the next day, everybody had forgot. Nobody even cared.

So, I think they might pull something like this again. Right before the 2nd wave of collapse hits (remember they can control when it hits, but it's still inevitable), they might detonate a nuclear false flag or something.

Sure, this would collapse the economy also.. But that was going to happen anyway. The more important thing for them would be that the public would still have faith in the current system. The public would think that the nuclear blast caused the collapse, not the failing system itself.

That means that they would have a chance to keep the power hierarchy intact for the future, not to mention the profits made by the defense contractors and the massive expansion of the military industrial complex that would ensue.

Our country would be able to save face and play the victim card for the future.

Not to mention, a nuclear false flag would be the perfect excuse to launch a full scale strike in Iran, which is something that the Zionists have been begging for.

Really it seems like another false flag could be the solution to all of their problems, or as good of a solution as they're going to get, anyway.

What do you all think?

[edit on 12-1-2010 by seattletruth]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

People have a way of forgetting about countries that probably owe us money. Most people realize we're in debt and want to panic, but we have been for a very long time. Most people I know have credit card debt or student loan debt. You just deal with it like we are now. I don't think the elected will do anything nuclear. It's just to serious a threat. It could mean the near mass extinction of the human race, including the lives of the ones involved in planning such an attempt. You really don't joke about nuclear war when you have the potential to nuke someone. A nuclear weapon is really more like a bargaining tool I think. It's like committing suicide to use it.

That's what I think anyway. The sicker thing is that it doesn't happen, in a way, because things are so messed up right now and who or what can turn things around? Don't look at me...

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Basically the collapse has already happened. Things have just been propped up. The effect will probably be temporary. There was an attempt to bail our financial institutions during the first great depression. It failed to recover the economy.

There will probably be some new actions in the Middle East. The Iranians are telling the Russians to complete the NPP at Bushehr. Putin may have to comply or the Russians will look weak. Then what happens.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by glitchinmymatrix

People have a way of forgetting about countries that probably owe us money. Most people realize we're in debt and want to panic, but we have been for a very long time. Most people I know have credit card debt or student loan debt. You just deal with it like we are now.

My topic wasn't anything about the national debt. Debt is manageable. The over expansion and financial problems I mentioned are the real problems that could bring our house of cards to the ground.

People only focus on the debt, but it's a distraction.

All they talk about on MSNBC is racism. It's a distraction.

It's all just a distraction to keep us from seeing how screwed we really are. Everybody thinks that nothing's changed, that our country is the same as always. What do you think people in Rome said their final few years? Do you think anybody saw it coming? Or did they say, "We've had problems before, and we are the strongest nation in the world.. No worries. HEY LETS GO WATCH THE GLADIATORS AT THE COLOSSEUM AND DRINK SOME WINE."

[edit on 12-1-2010 by seattletruth]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
You said: "Another false flag would be no problem for them, especially if say, it was a suitcase nuke. That would be a lot less loose ends than 9/11 and they would probably be able to pull it off with no real evidence it was a false flag."

AND "The American public would just eat it up, hook, line and sinker."

LA is going to be nuked soon....remember that missing nuke from a few years ago that went missing between Minot, ND and Barksdale, LA? We are at war folks, the Military Industrial Complex vs the status quo of us worker slaves and the end is very near.....

[edit on 12-1-2010 by percievedreality]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by percievedreality

Really I don't think California will be the target. Remember, this nation has been hijacked by Wall Street. Many of the Wall street companies are highly invested or hold operations in Cali.

I think the more realistic option would be Seattle, or Portland, OR.

East coast wouldn't be an option, and neither would Cali. The corporations would have too much to lose.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   

What about Texas? We're known to be rebellious to the core, here. Lots of guns to go around. Seems a nuke in Houston or Dallas would create enough chaos to control the rest.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

You make a good point about the "third coast", I think Texas would be a good possible target. The only real problem is aren't there a lot of oil fields in Texas? Or are those long dried up?

If they're still active I would say that its not a great area.

Also I think New Orleans would be a good target. As we've seen, obviously our government doesn't care about them.

Or maybe Atlanta.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I'm not certain. Some are probably dried up while others are still churning. I know there's oil right besides Houston so that makes sense for it not being a target. Dallas on the other hand, I don't think has oil around. I've been all over DFW metroplex (reside here), and don't recall seeing any oil rigs before.

Good point about New Orleans. Sad, but true.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by percievedreality
You said: "Another false flag would be no problem for them, especially if say, it was a suitcase nuke. That would be a lot less loose ends than 9/11 and they would probably be able to pull it off with no real evidence it was a false flag."

AND "The American public would just eat it up, hook, line and sinker."

LA is going to be nuked soon....remember that missing nuke from a few years ago that went missing between Minot, ND and Barksdale, LA? We are at war folks, the Military Industrial Complex vs the status quo of us worker slaves and the end is very near.....

[edit on 12-1-2010 by percievedreality]

I know if you go through the news articles on that day they didn't even know how many nukes where aboard that plane. Also seattle you are correct that an act like that would give cover to the people that helped along the economic implosion of our economy. If this does happen, I will know it was a false flag. The more logical thing that might happen would be a dirty bomb going off in New Orleans Louisiana. Because they would be able to raze the city and put the debris out to sea and then build it the way they wanted it to be build. I don't think someone would be that stupid to do something like that, but we have alot of crazies in this world.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I've noticed alot of the previous false flag operations had precursors in media to them.

In the movie 'Sum of all Fears' a nuke detonates in Baltimore at the coluseum, while a game was in session.

I propose that a make shift nuke detonates in Baltimore, MD. - near the capitol so they can 'prove' thier 'act of war' as it was against the capitol

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
To be honest my thoughts are up in the air as to what will happen next, we are certainly heading down the wrong path at the moment, and general opinion is not one of supporting governmental actions in most Western countries..

I actually feel *if* a false flag were to take place, one driven by the elite, then the elite in the US will need the rest of the West with them rather than neutral or against them.

The problem as I see it is that the general public of Western nations all have similar problems with their governments, some may appear worse than others, but we are pretty much interlinked in this mess (to the advantage of the elite in this scenario)

Operation blackjack highlighted trans-national false flag operations c(w)ould create a groundswell of public support for action from within the Western world. Where as an isolated attack on the US, may have stumbling blocks, would the rest of the Western nations support the US in whatever action was chosen? would they remain neutral? would they oppose the US? these questions wouldn't be answered until after the event.

I my opinion that would be a very risky path to take unless you potentially wanted the US against the rest of the world

As you mention the trans-national corporates, c(w)ould they risk having their assets/businesses ripped to bits within the Western world if any rift with the US arose? what would the ripple effect be to the Western world?

So a trans-national (Western) target in the US would be a good proposition (911 was an attack on American soil but can also be viewed as an attack on trans-national interests) but I don't feel that would be enough to get the Western nations on the US side, as it may be seen as more American adventurism, which could back fire in the short term.

So I propose more than one target.. say one in the US and one in the EU.. As an attack on the US and the EU would be a better enabler for the trans-national Western Elite to work together as the delivery vehicle for whatever mad ideas they have (if they exist)

For my part I do feel there are only a few choices left facing Western governments given the stress levels running through society which will either snap or rebel against the status-quo, so they need to find a way of creating jobs and hope other wise society will stutter more that already is, or they need to find(create) an external enemy to focus our attention on..

Just my tuppence worth, and lets just hope they don't do anything silly in an attempt to mask the mistakes they have already made.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
First, the American people have to realize that money is an illusion, nothing more than a tool to enslave with.

Second, every man, women, and child needs to go on living their life except for one thing: don't use money. Throw away credit cards and the whole mess. But continue to go to work, continue to do your job and know that the person next to you will do their job. All the effort that goes into machines that kill will be focused on creating technology that helps to sustain human life. What do you think about that?

As for false flags I think that the Government will try to introduce a new threat over the next couple years, mainly UFO's or aliens. Our economy slowly crahing to the ground is no coincidence. Its a premade excuse/transition for the coming North American Union. And then the American Union (north and south america) Then the one world Government with the aliens as a threat.
I wouldn't say anything is wrong, everything is actually going according to plan......

Some form of revolution is needed....

I don't think a false flag in Dallas would happen. Dallas has more corporate headquarters than any other city, except maybe New York or something...Too much corporate money to be lost in Dallas.
I don't think there is any reason to stage an attack in Texas, although the FT. Hood shootings could be considered a False Flag...MK Ultra anyone? That guys shoots up the place while China gold is robbed from FT. Hood...thats another thread.....

Lord have mercy on the enemies that bomb America, as for the ones that bomb Texas...They're F**ked!!

[edit on 15-1-2010 by Letmypeoplego]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by glitchinmymatrix

"I don't think the elected will do anything nuclear. It's just to serious a threat. It could mean the near mass extinction of the human race, including the lives of the ones involved in planning such an attempt."

Text

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by orangutang

oops, cant get the hang of this system.

i just wish that were a reliable indicator. but with depleted uranium currently blowing down the corridors of washington, london, tel aviv and canberra, i very much doubt it.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by seattletruth
reply to post by unityemissions

You make a good point about the "third coast", I think Texas would be a good possible target. The only real problem is aren't there a lot of oil fields in Texas? Or are those long dried up?

If they're still active I would say that its not a great area.

Also I think New Orleans would be a good target. As we've seen, obviously our government doesn't care about them.

Or maybe Atlanta.

so, what about chicago? they could arrange it so it was smuggled from canada, perhaps prematurely detonate near chicago. then an amazing piece of luck as they find an unscathed iranian passport floating on the lake.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I totally agree I think thier try to hang on until 2012 to pull a World wide false flag.

If you saw jessie ventura show the other night you would almost have to believe it, with the merals on the walls at the NEW WORLD ORDER DENVER Airport.

www.youtube.com...

But think about it we all think something is coming in 2012 so thier going to make sure something big happens while, they hide in thier bunkers.

After its all over it will be chaos and no ecomony left so they all ready have a plan to save us. They will be our so called saviors, and the BEAST=NWO will rise.

It will be the so called Tibulation End Times 7 years of HELL

I just hope after its all said and done thier will be a World of Peace.

Remember ALL Empires fall evtually

top topics

join