It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Follow The Clue's : Predict The Next Catastrophe

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Jibblin

Sure, I never ruled out the possibility of coincidences ...... one must always keep an open mind.

The purpose of this thread is for anyone to record anything strange they see in the media, which may hint at an upcoming disaster....

These " clue's" may not neccesarily be intentional, .... but some kind of leak from the creative consciousness.

When a major disaster happens it draws so much attention, ... and causes so much pain and anguish, ..... all of this energy is like a stone being thrown into a lake, ..... it ripples through time.

These ripples can come through in various ways, .... eventualy slipping into the media, my hope is that some of it will work it's way into this thread, ..... so even if we can't stop it, .... we can look back and learn from this, and maybe even develop a way to predict the next one.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Well, the thing rippling through the collective consciousness right now is not a natural disaster as much as it is a man made one. That is the collapse of the dollar. Likely to be used as an excuse to tear apart our Constitution and implement a North American Union, with its own currency, similar to a Euro. Likely to happen during Obama's Presidency. Either towards the end of his first term or the beginning of his second if that is feasible. (If he stands a chance of being re-elected)

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Let's see, hmmmm.... Ok, how about 8.3 mag earthquake just outside of Las Vegas, NV. within the next 60 days, that could happen, don't expect it too, but must play along, it's part of the thread right??? Pray to God, it doesn't....

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by freetree64

Update ! ..........Also , White Buffalos Will become Exstinct due to Covert genetic manipulation by the U.S. Govermet of their remaining populations in late Aug. 2011 . ...........

[edit on 12-3-2010 by Zanti Misfit]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I have surmised from the tone of things I have read (which is just about entirely ATS based) that we could be seeing an earthquake in California, or at least the western USA come March 16th.

Maybe it won't be very large or destructive (I hope), but its fun to make predictions huh...

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcouncil=wisdom

We've been expecting an earthquake since maybe 2008. I know it's looming out there somewhere, unfortunately it will probably hit when no one expects it, .... on a regular tuesday early in the morning.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam
First one:
10's and 12's
10's and 12's
10's and 12's
April 19th, 2010 - another homegrowner
Second:
Also, Cali quake before Summer, maybe even Spring, probably central 5.6 to 6.1
Third:
Helen stirs but doesn't pop her cork.
Fourth:
Unexpected illness in The First House.
Fifth:
No money, new money.
Sixth:
When it rains, it pours. Major flooding in north/central hemisphere (USA?) within a month.
Seventh:
Toxic trains, toxic rain. Summer 2010 - Illinois?
Eighth:
Major quakes, the earth still shakes. Japan.
Nine:
More of the same, it's not a game.

Grading myself here for my own records and recollection.
10's and 12's should have been 15's and 17's - not a prediction, just a mind trick I won't go into.
First prediction - it's still not the 19th yet; but, that was predicted long before the recent spate of discussion about the upcoming 19th which started about March 29th or so. n/a for now
2nd- Cali quake, yes but was 6.9 - it's in the area I've been watching (I mentioned my observation of Baja, Cali on some other thread) - check yes
earthquake.usgs.gov...
3rd - Haven't been watching Helen so I really don't know if she has stirred any since the prediction.
4th - big fail
5th - another fail
6th - It did it TWICE and big time. - check yes
7th - it's not that date yet. n/a for now
8th - fail - that one was based on the "oar fish" story. Obviously, the Japanese oar fish prognostication is flawed. They had their usual 6 + s quakes; but, nothing near what I expected if the oar fish trick really worked. major fail
9 - fail

Sub Total
2 - n/a - time hasn't come yet
1 - unknown
2 - checks
4 - fails

[edit on 4/4/2010 by Trexter Ziam]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
-Obama Assassinated
-Economy Collapse
-8.0 Quake Or Bigger On West Coast

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a date sticks out ...

11/23

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

well I am not that sure with all the clues and all.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

11 september 1973 : Pinochet violently takes power in Chile. He was supported by the CIA.
11 september 1990 : a few days before the gulf war HW Bush lies to the world in his speech..and prepares the war
Psalm 119 in the Bible (in latin and germanic languages, we write dates with the day first, the month after : september 11 : 11.9.2001
It could have been predictable...but not the year, I say

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Tianmat

Wow, thanks for bringing this back....only a few post above yours..."california earthquake prediciton for march 16th 2010"...

and then what happened? :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

almost forgot that one time I was right

If I would happen to make another prediction, I'd say the global austerity protesting, will bring this whole planet to its knees. Not sure how it happens, but the governments and their peoples appear to be heading towards a clashing that will shake this world in a way we have never seen before.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
A apology upfront if this offends someone, but this has to be said;
During this year alone, it has been VERY well established how good people on this site
ACTUALLY are in "following the clues" and "connecting the dots".
Some have been very adamant that their "research" is 100% accurate and things will happen
as they have "connected the dots", and then... Nothing happens.

The problem is, people will NEVER have all "dots", which is NECESSARY,
because instead of letting us see the actual picture of a camel we should be seeing,
we are presented with pictures of rubber ducks.

Now i´m not denying that the conspiracy factor in all this is not there,
but some people seem to think that they are Batman,
when in reality they are closer to chief Wiggum.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by LionOfGOD

That was pretty funny, and totally accurate...(no offense taken)

"Yupp Lenny, we really showed them who's in charge"

"Sure chief"

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join