posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:46 PM
THE NEXT BIG ACCIDENT WILL BE GENUINE...
Regardless of whatever these creeps have planned, there is something VERY NASTY in the air.
At University in Scotland, I studied the French Revolution in detail and what si developing in the USA is now blow by blow what happened just before
the French Revolution:-
- King Louis XIV build a debt from various foreign wars and palace building and this was massively increased this debt level to astronomic levels.
- To pay the interest on this debt, the French King did three key things:-
1. All interest on his bonds was paid by issuing new bonds at an ever increasing interest.
2. The French court put out the belief that the King's finances were not like those of the ordinary man and did not have to, in effect, comply with
the normal laws of mathematics and economics.
3. Restrictive practices were introduced prohibiting ordinary people from ordinary jobs like being a lawyer unless they had an aristocratic title.
The King then sold aristocratic titles to wealthy people... very much like no bid contracting... and also sold absolute monopolies.
4. INternment camps like the Bastille are set up where critics are jailed without trial for life in order to stop people from pointing out that the
debt is utterly unsustainable - Identical to rendition, except for the fact that most were only tortured and jailed whereas the US jails, tortures and
This had two main effects...
1, The economy became a hardline corporatist one, dominated by a handful of wealthy people.
2. Investing in buying the King's bonds became the only game in town and the rest of the economy became utterly stripped of capital.
After Louis XV came King Louis XVI. By now the debt had risen to $8,000,000,000 and the prime rate of interest was at 20%. There was nothing much
that Louis XVI could have done to have stopped the catastrophy, but what he did simply hid the problem making it worse:-
1. He had France intervene in a foreign war to help a rebel army against a ruler who was seen of as an evil tyrant to draw attention away from the
economic crisis looming. The rebel's leader's name was Washington and the despot was George III of England.
2. As the speculative bubble in the King's bonds grew to crazy levels, some financiers dealings went too far and when they failed, the King stepped
in to help bail them out, just like with the Banks of today.
3. As the economy utterly collapsed, stripped of all capital, the King tried bailing out the important nobles and propping the monopolies.
As the cash to service the debts was running out, it was clear that the King had to seek the power to tax all those people that he had already sold ,
in effect, tax free status to, he called an Estates General, the equivalent of a Constitutional Convention.
- Friday 11th July 1789, the Estates General insisted on a balanced budget to stop the out of control debt. Same day, the King responded by
renouncing his own Debt.
- Monday 13th July 1789, arguably the greatest crash in history as French bonds crashed to zero value, triggering the immediate collapse of all the
finanace houses and most of French industry. As the Middle Classes and all the people realised that those titles that they had bought were now
worthless, anger grew and there was fear of repression by the King's military. By evening, angry mob, mainly of now suddenly unemployed doctors,
lawyers, merchants etc all of whom had been utterly ruined storm the local barracks across Paris to seize weapons and ammunition where they find
little resistence from the soldiers who now know they are never going to be paid.
- Tuesday 14th July 1789, anger brims over and the Bastille, identical in concept to Gitmo today is stormed.
- Wednesday 15th July 1789 onwards. Within hours of the Bastille being overrun, with soldiers seeing no reason to stay loyal to someone who can't
pay their wages, all law and order instantly breaks down. Angry mobs raid the Chateaus, the homes of the aristocrats, the equivalent of the CEO's of
the top corporations in the US, burn them and lynch them. All business now utterly collapses as everyone is afraid to go out, and looting them
becomes widespread and starvation sets in. As the days pass, lynching moves from the aristocrats down the "food chain" until almost anyone who can
read an write is being murdered.
I believe that this is the US future in the near future.
- It will not come in some organised rebellion like the Viet Cong.
- It will not develop over the weeks.
One day soon, the world will think the US will default on its debt and bonds will absolutely tank, making refinancing of the interest impossible.
This will trigger a criss, but the "martial law infrastructure" will not work as the troops will no longer be being paid, for even if there is cash
held back for them, the financial system to transfer it to them will be gone. Angry people will turn on some emblem of Corporatist America and panic
will spread. Phones will be down, TV will be down, Sheriffs will stay home, riots will spread quickly and target the armed forces bases fearing being
sent to death camps which will be overrun. Senators and Congressmen will be lynched in the street and within hours the US will look like the opening
scenes from "Dawn Of The Dead". Murder will no longer be on your TV but either outside in your street if you are fortunate or indside it if not and
there will be no Police to come to help you, they'll either be in hiding or dead.
And starvation will follow.
AND THIS WILL HAPPEN WITHIN HOURS OF THE COLLAPSE IN US BONDS.