It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thought i would join up. And Swine Flu

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Hi everybody, i have been checking out ATS for ages and ages, just never got around to becoming a member. Im in Australia, and the news takes a while to get down under. Actually, i was going to post a topic about a report at news.com.au saying there is a scientist in Europe who thinks Swine Flu is a con job by the drug companys www.news.com.au...

Im sure this has already been picked up in the main forums, just thought i would have a go.

Anyhow, its so hot here (40c today) and i need a few drinks to cool down.

See ya later.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
hey and welcome, i have actually had swine flu and it felt like i was dying, shakes,trembles, back pains and couldnt breathe, i dont think it is a false pandemic though

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I work in a customer service environment, and i did have a run of colds this year. They were saying that if you had a cold (in Victoria Australia), more than likely it was swine flu, but i never got really sick that required to see a doctor.

I just thought it was interesting that a mainstream news site would put a story that swine flu was a con job thats all.

I hope you recovered starshiner, and thanks for your reply

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I am from the Netherlands, and this morning i was reading this news in the Ducht news papers, and internet.
Good spot from you there down under.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Well it does seem strange that Swine Flu has dropped off the radar lately, mainly after the big drug companys have made a stack of $$$ from selling vaccines to governments.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
cheers matey i did get better as soon as i had TAMIFLU tablets, almost worked within the day, I thought i was going to die because my breathing got so slow it felt like I was going to stop. the whole street had it, it literally went down the street neighbor to neighbor and within a week everyone but my partner had it

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Thats great, glad your over it. Do you know if the rest of the street your in recovered as well?

new topics

top topics

join