It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Depopulation Strategy!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

It's a laughable concept you've thought of that just because the temperature is the same where YOU are, that instantly weather patterns must be the same where planes fly.

reply to post by expat2368

Maybe I'm just thinking too much as a plane geek, but listen, the reason you'll get cross patterns of jet trails, ad sometimes lines seeming to converge on points in the horizon is because of VOR navigation points.
upload.wikimedia.org...

These VORs are everywhere, and they can be over absolutely nothing of interest, and heavy civilian areas. Some crossing due to the sheer amount of air traffic is bound to happen.

[edit on 25-1-2010 by shadowkhas]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by scubagravy

I have seen exactly what you describe in Chicago and Springfield Illinois and St. Charles Missouri. I have seen the planes make the grid pattern. I would sit at the pool and watch them all day. It takes hours to witness, that is why so few people bother to do it. Have seen them make the grid pattern hundreds of times.

In Springfield and in St. Charles I saw two planes work in formation.

Just watch, watch , watch and you will see it for yourself.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I have many issues with de-population as a theory.. as it would mean the poor (like myself) getting vastly richer.. there is an old saying that I repeat to often, as the poor get fewer the rest get richer..

Depopulation as a scenario means the poor can drive wages up.

Reverse the situation and over population favours the rich elite, who can drive wages down..

My money is on the elite driving forward over population so they can increase the amount of money they squeeze from the poor... and I see more evidence of that than depopulation.

Edit to add: I am not desputing the impact technologies can have on society,

Can these things be used in other ways to harm our society, aside from the depopulation to benifit the elite??

I'll have to look see what I can find out, good thread tho, very interesting

[edit on 25/1/10 by thoughtsfull]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

Check out the problems with barium exposure at this link. I buy a saline solution at wallgreens to spray in my nose it helps with the sores. www.bariumblues.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Missing Blue Sky

I'll kindly direct you to my post just above yours (in case you missed it). Passenger planes are not "working together." They just go to where they need to along common VOR points.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join