It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Depopulation Strategy!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Cyclotron Resonance: Connection Between HAARP, Chemtrails, and Pollutants

I have done some research and have come forward with compelling information regarding what high frequency radio frequency transmitters of tremendous power such as HAARP could possibly do in synergy with potentially deadly trace elements found in chemtrails, the Swine Flu vaccine, or other pollutants that we are exposed to on a daily basis.

HAARP is the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Project. It is located in Alaska and it is a purportedly Civilian Research Project of the ionosphere. There is an array of approximately 180 Antenna Towers that have the ability to focus in transmission to radiate a tremendous amount of radio frequency power to direct it into the ionosphere. The main goal of this project is to resonate the HAARP array with the Aurora Borealis (Which is a tremendously compelling electrojet at the north pole that is part of the Van Halen Radiation Belt) in order to use it as a virtual antenna to redirect it into emitting ELF (Extremely Low Frequency) or VLF (Very Low Frequency) waves. In resonance with the aurora, they can create the mightiest electromagnetic frequency transmitter the world has ever seen. The advantages of the Aurora Research Project are vast. The ELF or VLF Frequency spectrum is well capable of performing in Deep Earth Tomography. Leading the way to possible futures in finding underground or undersea oil wells, finding "terrorist" cave networks, or even spotting nuclear installations that are well obscured.

In general, chemtrails are reportedly trails that are being left behind by planes that tend to have no resemblance to ordinary contrails. They can sometimes be seen as leaving organized grid-like patterns that tend to disperse in the air and later descend as a kind of mist. There has been a substantial amount of Barium and Aluminum found in areas where there is frequent spraying being done.

Now I want to keep this short, and I want to speak about a phenomenon called Cyclotron Resonance (en.wikipedia.org...). Basically, cyclotron resonance is the usage of electromagnetic radiation to excite the electrons in a substance no matter how small so that it becomes very excited and can act as if there is up to hundreds of times of that particular substance. There is tremendous energy involved here.

We can agree that the HAARP Array is a very high power radio transmitter. In resonance with the Aurora Borealis, it would be unstoppable. Now, the Ground Wave Emergency Network, which is a spread of radio towers across the united states about 200 miles apart, is a remarkable electromagnetic network that is capable of broadcasting a powerful local concentration of radio power. There are around a couple that cover each state.
The necessary power and frequency range necessary very well exists between the HAARP and the GWEN systems. They can emit the spectrum necessary for exciting the electrons of a deadly substance that we are all commonly exposed to at varying levels.

In theory, this would be an excellent method for systematic depopulation by tailoring to the resonant frequency of a substance depending on the geomagnetic-field strength of a given area.

Opinions and criticism more than appreciated

Couple of Information links:

HAARP:
arcticcircle.uconn.edu...
www.haarp.alaska.edu...

Chemtrails and Barium:
www.rense.com...
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

[edit on 11-1-2010 by Reptilian Ph.D]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I live in Austin Tx and we have been bombed by chemtrails the last 3 days
01-08-2010 and 01-11-2010
They started a short operation on the 2nd.

After this I have come across tons of folks with soar throats, flu like symptoms, larengitis, coughing. Yeah yeah yeah...I know about the bad cedar etc but this is bad. Feels like somone punched me in the throat,,cant swallow at night. Wake up throat is very sore. Cough cough always coughing. Headache. I have dug things out of my nose you would say ooooooooooooh gross and in some cases say "NO WAY" dude.

Like I have said in another chemtrail post and dont really care if its a terroristic threat. The fact is, what they are doing is a terrorist ACT..
"I'd shoot the planes out of the sky but Im fresh out of SAMs".

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I feel all run down physically and shaky in the morning. Not sure if Im going to call the doctor for just 1 more day. I have had this crud for 8 days
I forgot to mention one other thing. I do hear tones in my ear and strange things with heart arrythmias

[edit on 12-1-2010 by superluminal11]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Reptilian Ph.D

Glad to see someone else linking this info together. You say some things that I hadn't thought of. I did a post about the cyclo tronic Resonator in a Norway response. I believe that is what was used for the norway light show.

I live in san diego and I see them spray all the time always cutting their trails as they enter Mexican air space.

Good Job

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Here's something that is kind of interesting. I've never heard of this before, but it is Jordan Maxwell talking about how maybe the solar system was in a different configuration than it is now and they have discovered that the rips in mars are from an electrical discharge from that planet to another one that came to close in orbit....watch and it will explain. Just thought this info could correlate.

Peace

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

does it feel like yr physically anxious from inside for an unknown reason? or scabs in the nose cus that #s in the uk lots of people getting it

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   

I really think the "chemtrails" thing is a load of BS.. but this is the first time I have seen contrails in a cross-hatch pattern like that. Maybe you live near a couple of airports. Anyway planes have to have lots of people that take care of them. IF and just IF it were chemicals being loaded on planes and sprayed there would have to be a LOT of people who know about it. If it is as big a problem as people say and IF it is real then somebody should be able to trace a plane back to it origin base and ask some questions.

The whole thing just seems like a case of paranoia to me tho.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

You've never seen the cross thatched sky before? You should do a google images search on "chem trail". You might be surprised.

Peace

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Cross pattern seems a bit obvious dont you think??

People always seem to spot skywriters, but funnyly , we never here some one saying ' oh a saw this plan with a trail go from north to south, then the plane crossed it east to west, and before it left, it crossed north to south again. Never an eyewitness. If its done at night, how the hell does it stay where it is till high noon where typically these pics are taken.....

I call BS

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by starshiner

I have felt that fear type anxiousness with no apparent reason. Even in the comfort of my own home. And yes..scab like boogers and huge. The first day I dug one out it was very black which coulda been blood but it was pretty darned dark and like I said..unusually large.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

Listen...I have tried to figure out why one day it is say 45 degrees F and contrails are lingering and smoking up and lingering for long amounts of time etc. Then on the next day it is the same temperature and I see a plane making the contrails disappearing immediately. Planes relatively same altitude give or take 1-3 thousand feet. Sure that can be considerable but come on man.

Yesterday was probably the worst I had ever seen it...it was nauseating to watch.

If indeed they are chemtrails I am willing to give govs and scientists the benefit of the doubt and not see them as nefarious and sinister.

Perhaps..Maybe..somewhat unlikely.
Reason for the so called Operations
1. Patching up earths ozone and atmosphere.
2. Meteorology studies
3. Shielding from radiation in space
4. Radar/HAARP for a new kind of radar (3d real time)

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368

I really think the "chemtrails" thing is a load of BS.. but this is the first time I have seen contrails in a cross-hatch pattern like that. Maybe you live near a couple of airports. Anyway planes have to have lots of people that take care of them. IF and just IF it were chemicals being loaded on planes and sprayed there would have to be a LOT of people who know about it. If it is as big a problem as people say and IF it is real then somebody should be able to trace a plane back to it origin base and ask some questions.

The whole thing just seems like a case of paranoia to me tho.

I don't know if the chemtrails are really "chem" trails or not....BUT I have been reading about them for years now and seeing pictures and I would say they are definitely SOMETHING. And to think that the planes themselves couldn't be kept secret, are you kidding me? For example, the Manhattan Project (you know what that was, right?) involved over 140,000 people, and THEY all managed to keep it totally secret. Of course, until they completed their project. It was a confabulation, a conglomeration, a conjugation of people, what's the word I;m looking for?

I'm an expat, I have been out of the country for 7 years now. I used to live near one of the most major US airports. There were always 4 or 5 planes in view 24/7, and I NEVER saw anything like these crosshatched grid form patterns. Now I live near the busiest Mexican airport after Mexico CIty, and I have NEVER seen these type of contrails, and there are loads of flights from all over the world in and out, in fact I can see two right now out my window. They hardly ever even leave contrails. There was ONE the other day that lingered a couple of hours, and I noticed it because it was unusual. Every jet forms a contrail, but usually they last about two seconds. They only linger if the temperature, atmospheric pressure, and engine pressure and temp all coincide just right. For every plane to do it at once is pretty unlikely. And someone noted in San Diego they seem to CUT OFF the trails at the Mexican border. There's obviously SOMETHING going on, and people are getting all these weird diseases, autism is sky high, why aren't you guys up in arms about this?

Should be up in arms about a lot of things!

[edit on 12-1-2010 by CaptChaos]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
It's ingenious to hide something from the populace by keeping it in plain view! That's exactly what they are doing... We know HAARP exists and we know that most of the funding comes from the department of defense, the advanced defense research project agency,our tax money, and other shady corporate sources. Coining it a "civilian" atmospheric research project can prevent it from being surveyed, placed under scrutiny or from undergoing thorough safety and moral guidelines that are necessary in the evaluation of a military-grade weapon.
Chemtrails are essentially the same idea.. They are there, they look intentional, and most of them look just like contrails to the indiscriminate eye.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by scubagravy

I live in San Diego. I see these fly over every day every 20 to 30 minutes. Here are two different videos i've done so far.

Peace

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Heres another vid that blows me away. It's from a woman in the UK. You can see little white balls of something shooting out of the trails...really weird.

Peace

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Excellent videos guys!!

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
It’s a paradigm shift. After the shift, is a society with people who don’t age and cancer won’t exist. There will be no need for money in this society, the air will be clean and new technologies will be for everyone. There will be no need for a military etc. Unfortunately, almost seven billion people won’t be making the shift. Sorry!!! However, you should be happy that your favorite comedians will be making the shift. Everybody loves a comedian. Obviously billions of people don’t fit into the “sustainability program” They have become redundant! But if you can figure out the clues, you may have a chance to survive. And rest assured, once the usefulness of certain organizations, example: The military have done there purpose, they will be eliminated too! I am certain the military has been denuked by now. Nukes are the only weapon that The New World Order fear, but not really, once nukes are completely contained, they won’t be able to do any damage. Example: a Country like North Korea could be killed in five minutes. The only people alive would be the border guards and they would have no idea that nobody in their country was alive. There are more kill scenario's than you can count and nobody knows yet which ones will be used. Say for instance a fleet admiral saw the writing on the wall and decided to not follow orders and change sides. Of course he wouldn't do that because he has already been denuked and knows that his ships, including his subs can be killed in the course of one hour. Then there would be 12 ghost ships floating the seas. You may live to see the funeral of George Bush Sr., but he won't be in the casket. They will do that because people may find it strange for him to be walking around at 120 years old.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
@ superluminal11,

Yeah, i live just NW of Austin and the trails have been bad lately. They seem to have shifted back to day time rather than nite time.
Sometimes where the grids intersect the trails will 'drip' down in the sky. I remember back in the mid 90's when i saw them in the heavy grid pattern for the first time. It was in the morning and Dudley and Bob on KLBJ were even trippin on them on air, and asking WTF?
It's obviously not contrails. I have logged daily journals for months at a time recording peak travel times/upper atmosphere temps/upper wind speeds/etc. and nothing correlates with them being condensation.
These things stay in the air all damn day and turn into a haze that covers the whole sky.
It's sickening. Sprayin us like roaches, the bastards.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Very interesting theory. I tend to agree with pretty much all of it. The only thing I would add is the following remarks about binary weapons and nano technology.

The introduction of some type of nano technology that is in the chem-trail ingredients eventually ends up contaminating everyone including plants and animals. It falls to earth and stays there. Add a nano technology to the flu vaccines and what you have is the second part of a binary weapon with HAARP as the trigger for the binary weapon design.

This is important to remember because in theory they could even kill by age, sex, race or geographical area and or whole city targets that once targeted become the entire kill zone for the final part which is HAARP. By directing and achieving certain needed frequencies everyone with the two parts of the binary weapon in the target zone dies. Just those that have the two parts needed for the part three to complete the death sentence. The only drawback at this juncture that I would add is that the second part could be a pepsi, coke, or some soda or food item. The second binary component could be introduced in just about anything we consume or wear.

In this way the deaths appear minimalistic and unrelated by cause of death.
Since everyone is already carrying the first and or second part of a binary weapon, this why it is important not to receive the second part which could be the nano-vaccine shot that works well with HAARP. HAARP can kill without all the covert agendas, but until its time for the NWO to kill everyone, people have to die in a manner that does not bring attention to the fact that the dying is designed, programmed and intended to reduce the population until such a time that they can go for it all and begin killing everyone.

As long as it can never be attributed to the three parts required to die, no one will ever know why people begin dying. I always thought that right after the vaccine shots that they would begin killing just to begin the killing. They are so concerned for depopulation that they have come to a point where they really don't care if we know what they are up to any longer.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join