It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The hypocrisy and delusion of some NWO conspiracy theorists

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Why is it that some NWO conspiracy theorists are hypocrites? I’ve noticed this for years now and recently noticed it here in the following thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Many people talk about new world order this and new world order that, revolution that and revolution this, but when a citizen encounters a person from this grand “conspiracy”, the same people that shout “CONSPIRACY!!!!” want the citizen to grovel and behave as a lowly worm. The motivation for wanting such behavior is selfish but they won’t acknowledge it. They want people to grovel and behave as they do because they secretly either: A.) want to be in control themselves B.) want to be perceived as highly intelligent and not a tin-foiler C.) are too scared to actually go out on a limb and take action. The problem with such motivating factors is the fact they are diluted and rooted in hypocrisy. You’ll never be in control, as you don’t even control your own life, so why do you think you can dictate how someone else behaves? You will never be perceived as intelligent because you aren’t, you’re a hypocrite. You believe someone should be afforded dignity, respect and that people should operate in a civility, etc, yet you forget the millions of bodies that have been piled up and the trillions of dollars in debt that has been racked up. How’s that for intelligence? Yes, let us all LOL@ it. You will never achieve the goal of “freedom” or whatever wacky ideology you have because you don’t step out on a limb, live in fear and have passive personalities.

In short, all you people do is talk, talk, talk, and the petulance is quite irritating. Someone throws a shoe at a president YOU believe has plunged this country into chaos and you condemn the person throwing the shoe. Someone heckles a president YOU believe plunged the country into war, or had something to do with a previous president getting his scalp parted and you say to speak with respect and not behave in an aggressive fashion. So you want to know why the NWO will have your kids for dinner, why they will forever be in bondage, why you have no rights, why you don’t matter in the world, why you will forever be clueless and why no one takes you serious? It’s because you’re a hypocrite.

In closing, and I have to make this bold because many selective readers and feeble minded will comment in this thread, I am NOT talking about all conspiracy theorists. Rather, I am talking about some of them, and these are often the ones with the loudest bark but obviously have no bite. This is not a rant and encourage people to give their opinions as to why some NWO conspiracy theorists are hypocrites, and believe that the very people they call Satanists, murderers, liars, hypocrites (oh the irony in that one), back-stabbers, etc, should be treated with class and dignity. Where has class and dignity gotten you so far? Has it helped you accomplish anything? Yes, hypocrisy can be found in any held belief or ideology, but it’s worse, when the hypocrites are those who shout for peace, truth, justice and equality.

EMPIRE

[edit on 11-1-2010 by EMPIRE]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
It always gives me a smile when I see someone get in these people's faces.

If I ever have the opportunity to confront one of these lying sacks of spit, I hope I have the courage to shout in their face just like that guy did.

They need to know that the masses are fed up with their manipulation and that we know who they are and what they did. In this internet age they can no longer hide in the shadows pulling the strings from behind the curtain. People are starting to learn of their crimes and hopefully, their time is short.

Maybe that's the reason so many congressmen and senators are giving it up. They hope we won't remember their crimes once they're out of office.

Let's not forget.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by FortAnthem]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I agree 100%.

There is a ton around these days, and most of them seem totally oblivious that they are essentially playing for both teams.

What kind of loyalty is that? They root for both teams to win!

You know what I think it is? I think that it is just really late in the ball game and they are only starting to realize what is going on. And since they do not stand for anything or believe in anything, they are now scrambling to form a belief system to compensate.

This hasty attempt to form a belief system at the last moment shows, as their beliefs do not add up into a coherent system of thoughts.

They should spend more time developing their thoughts before they jump the gun.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
LOL! Interesting take Op!

However, I do agree that many of the radical NWO freaks on this forum sleep under the bed with all wardrobes closed in fear of the boogieman!

Sometimes I see the stupidest things rationalized away as devious NWO plots and it makes me wonder what types of dysfunctional lives these people lead, and worse still, what kind of problems they are unleashing upon their children (if they have any).

I kind of agree with you that many of them do little more than sit in front of their computers, posting on forums to other like-minded scared people and wrongly imagine themselves as global warriors against tyranny... yet none of them actually do anything about it.

If I felt as many of the more radical people here suggest they do, I would be out there doing something positive to change things instead of barking as loud as I could to dissenting voices on a forum.

I guess that comfy chair, cold beer and plasma screen aren't so bad after all... because they certainly aren't involved in a revolution. That only happens in poor countries where the situation for the common people is so dire that they have no other choice but to revolt.

Are there Global Agendas? Sure! Are they as expansive and convoluted as some on these forums would have others believe. IMHO No!

IRM

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I feel your frustration.
If you can't be rude to a man who puts money over human life, and adheres to said postion while in control of millions of lives, then who can you be rude to?
The guy's abuse of power is absolutely not open for debate. His conflicts of interest aren't hidden behind media smokescreens anymore.
Yet....people still think it's out of line to "be rude" to the guy.
Are the real motives for the perpetual war even a conspiracy anymore? Even if you don't believe he was repsonsible for 9/11, and personally, I wouldn't be surprised if he knew about it, he jumped at the chance to exchange life for profit.
But people still want to sit and have cupcakes and a spot of tea and ask question nicely so as not to offend this P.O.S. Gimme a break.
No one is EVER going to stand up to anything if not to this guy.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
....man....

I just wrote a 3 paragraph response to this thread when I realised I was having a hard time trying to justify or stick up for those people in which you speak of. I couldnt do it. I found myself lying to myself just to try to
stick up for someone else, but that also failed. I tried to type out that
people really do wanna stick to what they believe in, the problem is, half of the time they dont even know what to believe in,eventhough they think they do.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Well stated. The powers that be are at war against us. George Bush is CLEARLY a prominent member of the powers that be. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU George Bush!!!!!!!!!!!

Best,
SN

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Things have gotten to the point in the world that it's time to stand up to the tyranny at any chance.

There are 2 emotions that any logical person that truly understands the NWO will have:

1. Fear.
2. Anger.

Fear is a counter productive emotion. Fear only manifests negativity. They want us to be scared. They have the biggest police state technocracy with all sorts of weapons that none of us have a chance against. They have all the power. They have all the money. They have the support of the blind population..

Logically, we should be scared. Especially of the future... But FEAR ACCOMPLISHES NOTHING except negative things.

On the other hand, anger is an emotion that accomplishes a lot. We are always told to control our anger. We are told that it's a bad emotion. Sure, sometimes it can block rational thought, but if we've already done all the rational thinking, and that's the CAUSE of the anger, then anger is actually a good emotion.

We need to get angry. We need to be fearless. This is the only way we have a chance...

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

NWO theorists are hypocrites, I agree.

The only thing NWO theorists are good for are interrupting decent debate over political issues (only to advocate for one side in anycase) or to repeat the same damn threads week after week.

I would not care much about their belief if they didnt interrupt and dump it down in other topics.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

The only thing NWO theorists are good for are interrupting decent debate over political issues
And yet you are here in the NWO forum of ATS spewing? Kinda like the pot calling the kettle black aren't ya? One big thing political debators forget is that anything and all that is political is always invloved in some sort of conspiracy theory.

To prove this is easy. Wasn't the planning of our forefathers a "conspiracy" to seperate us from the the "Crown" of england? Was it not a conspiracy of the "International" bankers to establish their way of currency control and manipulation in order to control us? Was it not a "conspiracy" to dupe the French during the " Louisiana Purchase"? Was it not a "conspiracy" when the south seceeded from the north because the south had figured out that the north was nothing more than a "British" corporation?

I can go on and on here with many credible and plausible examples of many political conspiracies and their gov't coverups, but I won't waste my time!

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Good rant op. The thing I dont get though, is didnt you just spend a page worth of time and effort doing the same thing you are railing against?

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

This is an excerpt from the original post.

This is not a rant and encourage people to give their opinions as to why some NWO conspiracy theorists are hypocrites, and believe that the very people they call Satanists, murderers, liars, hypocrites (oh the irony in that one), back-stabbers, etc, should be treated with class and dignity.

Read that a couple of times then get back to me. In regards to your question, the answer is no.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE

This is an excerpt from the original post.

This is not a rant and encourage people to give their opinions as to why some NWO conspiracy theorists are hypocrites, and believe that the very people they call Satanists, murderers, liars, hypocrites (oh the irony in that one), back-stabbers, etc, should be treated with class and dignity.

Read that a couple of times then get back to me. In regards to your question, the answer is no.

This an excerpt from your origional post:

In short, all you people do is talk, talk, talk, and the petulance is quite irritating

Yeah, I'd say this is exactly what you are doing.

Saying its not a rant, does not mean it isnt a rant.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
i agree some people are so hypocritical and it seems demeaning for the truthseekers who actually know things and dont just shout conspiracy at everything

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE

Do you know what critical reading is? I CLEARLY said who I was referring to.

Here why don't I make it plain for you:

some NWO conspiracy theorists

some NWO conspiracy theorists are hypocrites

Many people talk about new world order this and new world order that, revolution that and revolution this, but when a citizen encounters a person from this grand “conspiracy”, the same people that shout “CONSPIRACY!!!!” want the citizen to grovel and behave as a lowly worm. The motivation for wanting such behavior is selfish but they won’t acknowledge it. They want people to grovel and behave as they do because they secretly either: A.) want to be in control themselves B.) want to be perceived as highly intelligent and not a tin-foiler C.) are too scared to actually go out on a limb and take action. The problem with such motivating factors is the fact they are diluted and rooted in hypocrisy.

I am NOT talking about all conspiracy theorists. Rather, I am talking about some of them, and these are often the ones with the loudest bark but obviously have no bite.

So now that I pretty much ruined your day, by posting excerpts from the original post that shatter your "intelligence", I now ask you to R-E-A-D these excerpts and STOP being a failure of your local education system. Critical reading, friend try it once in a while.

www.criticalreading.com...

[edit on 12-1-2010 by EMPIRE]

Whats funny is, I wasnt attacking you. I was simply provoking thought, and I am still right.

You are doing what you are accusing *SOME* or *MANY* of doing. It doesnt matter how you try and qualify it, you are hypocritically calling people hypocrites.

Now that you have proven you truly dont get it, I will go ahead and report your juvenile little personal attacks.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Whats funny is, I wasnt attacking you.

I never said you were attacking me. However, I’m going on record to say I’m attacking your logic and train of thought.

I was simply provoking thought, and I am still right.

You aren’t provoking thought. What you’re doing is typing knee jerk responses without reading what has been stated.

You are doing what you are accusing *SOME* or *MANY* of doing. It doesnt matter how you try and qualify it, you are hypocritically calling people hypocrites.

No I’m not a hypocrite for calling other people hypocrites. The reason why is I explained why some of these people are hypocrites. Let me once again prove you’re failing to live up to standards established by your local school system. Pay attention as this is what separates the conspiracy theorist (CT) from the hypocritical conspiracy theorist (HCT):

The motivation for wanting such behavior is selfish but they won’t acknowledge it. They want people to grovel and behave as they do because they secretly either: A.) want to be in control themselves B.) want to be perceived as highly intelligent and not a tin-foiler C.) are too scared to actually go out on a limb and take action. The problem with such motivating factors is the fact they are diluted and rooted in hypocrisy.

So what does that say? It says the HTC is motivated by the desire to be in power, the desire to be perceived as highly intelligent and not a “tin-foiler” and cowardice that prevents them from acting on their beliefs or going out on a limb. All of these things are rooted in hypocrisy. Now, since you’re calling me a hypocrite, how is ANYTHING I’ve said remotely hypocritical? Do you know the definition of the word? Here let me provide you with a simple definition:

1 : a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion
2 : a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings

What false appearance of virtue have I shown? How have I acted in contradiction to my stated beliefs or feelings? If you read the thread I linked you will clearly see others doing it, not myself. So cease with your illogical and laughable claims as they have no merit and you lack the ability to properly convey whatever it is you have floating around in your brain.

Now that you have proven you truly dont get it, I will go ahead and report your juvenile little personal attacks.

No, I get it, and you can report the post to whoever you would like. You are showing the lack of critical reading and that tells me you're failing your education system. What would you call your behavior? Thought provoking? I mean I clearly made a disclaimer in my op so the feeble minded would not misconstrue what I said. In addtion, I also said the op wasn't a rant. What did you do? You called the thread a rant and misconstrued everything that was said.

And here is further proof that you don't get it. You take one sentence and focus on it without reading what else was stated.

In short, all you people do is talk, talk, talk, and the petulance is quite irritating. Someone throws a shoe at a president YOU believe has plunged this country into chaos and you condemn the person throwing the shoe. Someone heckles a president YOU believe plunged the country into war, or had something to do with a previous president getting his scalp parted and you say to speak with respect and not behave in an aggressive fashion.

Do you not see the hypocrisy in saying Bush Sr (or any other president) is a NWO organizer, planner, etc, yet being upset when the person is disrespected?

In closing, when you throw a rock at a pack of dogs, the one who barks the loudest got hit.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
The word hypocrite originally meant, an actor and referred to people who were on a stage. It is also interesting to note, that Hal Turner, a person who fits the bill perfectly for the rant in this thread, an anti-nwo hypocrite, turned out to be working for the FBI.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I should also say that it's not hypocritical not to advocate violence. Technically, a hypocrite would be someoen who advocated for something and does the opposite. If you look at history, peaceful revolutions are the way to go through non-compliance like Ghandi which isn't going to happen unless the the people are informed and alerted to the agenda, though, as JFK once said the people who make peaceful revolution impossible make a violent revolution inevitable.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by coverfirehero

And the CTH's want to be on the stage, that is part of the reason why they are hypocrites.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join