It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Event: The Greatest Movie Ever Produced on Earth

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I love this, the first 5 pages were all relatively friendly and decent, now the attack begins, and I am having a ball with it, I learned to laugh at the antagonizers a long time ago at a forum I dare not mention as it was run by lunatics and I learned there not take anything personal and to have fun inciting the antagonizers.

I am only having fun responding and antagonizing the antagonist, it truly makes for free entertainment when you are bored. So, I am defintely having fun with it. However, if any non combative posters continue to reply and ask a question I will do my best to answer as I did the first few pages into this thread, but for the antagonizer....haha, I always have fun with them, nothing personal, but it truly is fun playing their game when all is quiet.

Anyways the flags speak for the masses, I won't be offended by a few skeptical minds, it is to be expected, but it is fun to play with the skeptic, they are too much comedy under one free tree lol.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATC_GOD

Originally posted by Unleashed68
reply to post by ATC_GOD

He is trying to tell you to bring across your opinions more politely, this is a forum, not the Middle East. If you can't see how rude you are in your opinions I suggest you get some therapy because your posting is very arrogant and not offering any frienfly input on aly level, so I agree with the others, if you can't be nice, expect others to call you on it.

Well then why not just say that? Because if I recall correctly he was insinuating that I in some way am trying to push my ideology on others. You doing something worse than pushing an ideology, you are stating the horse poopies as reality, as if it is a definate reality.

Sounds to me like you are putting words into someone elses mouth. Just as everyone else is that is defending you.

Every single post that is slamming my view in some way are making up intentions as they go along.

Birds of a feather I guess... Have a great day!

[edit on 12-1-2010 by ATC_GOD]

You are very humorous, and so is your avatar lol. Are you angry with me?

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loki Lyesmyth
reply to post by Unleashed68

WOW somones listening
Great write!
Great Mystery never stopped speaking to us, most have forgotten how to listen.

Thanks alot.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

Firstly, thank you - ill gladly enter into conversation regarding my post, unlike the OP of this thread.

Without spending all night here telling you the ins and outs of my belief system, i was brought up in a Catholic Environment (strong) and taught this and that, being the intelligent human being i am, i began to see in discrepancies with the dogma being pushed in the Catholic Church.

After that, i turned agnostic, not quite sure what to believe, as such, did much research into what millions and potentially billions of others believe as a source of their own faith.

Christianity for me, is what felt right, not SOUNDED or READ right, it's teachings make me a better person and i feel truly rewarded for having come to this conclusion, something that takes a sense of maturity to do. Since then, i am happy to accommodate other's beliefs as long as they are non intrusive, which the OP views are certainly attacking religion (christians) in general. I am speaking in defense of my religion as he flat out attacked it. MY views are not restricted due to my spiritual belief system as Christianity is "all encompassing" and easily covers ground and can me made to fit any hole.

Don't forget, i said he was plagiarizing and stealing ideas. Meaning that i saw EXTREME traits, ripped off from Islam, Christianity and Judaism ( I am not all of these). I didn't necessarily disagree that what the OP was saying was not true (though that is what you are assuming, not to mention assuming i am having trouble accepting his pushed systematic view of the world) i merely push my point, that he is ripping off already well known ideological backgrounds, as some new found system of living and explanation for life.

As a Christian (follower of Christ and his teachings) i believe this to be a more accurate way of living (for me personally). I mean after all, Jesus' own book was refused entry into the Bible for whatever reasons, but seeing as though Catholicism was based fundamentally around Christianity i had to weed out the things i saw as, either, money making tactics or control tactics. Christianity is about fellowship and care, respect and truth.

These things i did not find in the OP's thread. I saw narrow minded view, being pushed, where anyone who questioned was labeled a potential Fool or nay sayer.

If the op had made his point, without tearing into anyone's beliefs, i would have still made the comments i did. This after all, is not about my religious beliefs, but the sense of plagiarism the author of this thread seems to be dismissing as negative retorts to his infallible post.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATC_GOD

reply to post by ATC_GOD

He is trying to tell you to bring across your opinions more politely, this is a forum, not the Middle East. If you can't see how rude you are in your opinions I suggest you get some therapy because your posting is very arrogant and not offering any frienfly input on aly level, so I agree with the others, if you can't be nice, expect others to call you on it.

Well then why not just say that? Because if I recall correctly he was insinuating that I in some way am trying to push my ideology on others. You doing something worse than pushing an ideology, you are stating the horse poopies as reality, as if it is a definate reality.

Sounds to me like you are putting words into someone elses mouth. Just as everyone else is that is defending you.

Every single post that is slamming my view in some way are making up intentions as they go along.

Birds of a feather I guess... Have a great day!

[edit on 12-1-2010 by ATC_GOD]

You are very humorous, and so is your avatar lol. Are you angry with me?

Angry with you? I have no feelings for you.
2nd

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
For some reason, I get the feeling that we'll be enticed to drink the kool-aid in order to help bring about the BIG event.

Count me out.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by FeralMonkeyMagic

I see you joined today, welcome, sorry to have offended you with the post, but I stand behind my views that religion is a distortion of truth, maybe not the bible, but the lies behind Jesus are a definite, without debate, a murder is a murder, not a sacrifice, so i won't even consider a debate on that. Just expressing my awareness.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ATC_GOD

Thank you for your replies and keeping the thread a top thread count, I know you did it because you like me.

Cool avatar ATC_God

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Im not sure what to say.......There is a new CULT forming right before my eyes on ATS and ATS is letting it happen.

Unleashed,....im really sick and tired of being treated like an infant by an egotistical illusion claiming none of us humans could possibly understand....what a load of #.

Answer some of the questions that go against your belief without being a rude little bastard.

Im expecting a ban from ATS for this post but i think its time to move on anyway....the cultist seem to be outnumbering the rest of us.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I just noticed that a few of the replies here get little stars and the fellas wanting to be belligerent with their replies are adding more stars for each other. What purpose would one or a few have to try and make themselves little stars in their replies? What motive? Lol, some here seriously need psychological help, lol. For the most part, 80% of the replies came from calm, sane and decent friednly folk, but there always has to be a few who try to incite a riot lol. I know why.

They want to be a part of a top thread somehow because it makes them feel apart of something, awe, okay, add your little stars to your little negative replies lol. Am I igniting the fuel yet? Lol, I enjoy this.

A part of something? aren't we all a part of the Most magnificent movie ever produces on earth? or are you now revoking that title for people who don't fit your flock?

There is a name for some one who stirs the pot out of boredom.

Antagonist Politician. LOL

I haven't added stars to anything - but i'm sure you wouldn't complain should your little initial post retain a few star markings itself. Then you would not doubt "graciously" accept these stars and praise as if you had made some kind of awe inspiring inaugural speech.

No one is trying to incite a riot, thought that is an interesting assumption. Ill point out again, that those pesky old Psychologists would have an absolute field day tearing your over arrogant internet persona to shreds. In fact, i am going to hazard a guess at what they would say, based on observing your writings - your posts are less calm and cool than you would like to admit and that you are striving to retain face value in front of your seeming supporters, though sadly, are coming off as a passive aggressive egomaniac who has issues of importance themselves, hence the reason you wrote such a blatant attack on what many people consider to be peaceful and MATURE teachings (i.e take responsibility for ones actions and judgment by peers or father type figures).

all i can say there is.. Ouch.

You still haven't responded to peoples questions regarding your post? are you deliberately ignoring them, or are you only responding to positive comments you are getting?

If you are going to be an enigmatic leader, sir, you will have to learn to deal with the positives and the negatives. Most people who retain the notion of being responsible for what they say or do (something you quite happily put down shirking of this as a part of some grand scheme or plan) do not mind answering questions regarding their views of the universe/world/city/country etc...

Please, go on though - im finding your distraction tactics more than entertaining!

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SvenTheBerserK

Cult? Lol. Maybe you should learn to read. The point in the post was to avoid cults or Messiah attitude, so did you ever hear of "Hooked on Phonics"? lol. It's a thread, all of a sudden a few bandits get all upset and start posting rude replies? You have to stop, it's too damn funny. The lunatics from that other site migrated here lol? I have seen this type of attack the poster mentality before, it doesn;t work on me kid, I don;t take your replies personal, I find negative replies highly entertaining.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Unleashed68 Are do you know someone called hiddenhand who posted nearly same things as you. Tell us where you got the information , if you dont that will make yourself look superior because why haven't we all been told. Why are you sharing this information are you special?

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

I am having a field day with you as well, go back to the drawing board, your attempt is a failure, all it is offering is the opposite of what you hope to achieve.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

You bet thought has its own frequency.

Frequency is a temporal characteristic of an observable value, pertaining to periodic process, such as oscillation of atoms in crystalline lattice (in case of sound propagating in solids), or local value of electromagnetic field strength (in case of radio waves and light). What do you measure regarding thought?

Thoughts resonate in sound

Sound is the process of propagation of oscillations in a medium, via interaction of particles of that medium. As such, "resonate in sound" is nonsense.

We can not alter our DNA by thought as our DNA is a structure of Earthly elements that are destined and designed by the environment of Earth.

In order to change into superhuman bodies, we would have to completely kill the subject by changing the full cell structure of the being.

There is an apparent and painfully silly contradiction between paragraphs 1 and 2 in this fragment.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

I love this, the first 5 pages were all relatively friendly and decent, now the attack begins, and I am having a ball with it, I learned to laugh at the antagonizers a long time ago at a forum I dare not mention as it was run by lunatics and I learned there not take anything personal and to have fun inciting the antagonizers.

I am only having fun responding and antagonizing the antagonist, it truly makes for free entertainment when you are bored. So, I am defintely having fun with it. However, if any non combative posters continue to reply and ask a question I will do my best to answer as I did the first few pages into this thread, but for the antagonizer....haha, I always have fun with them, nothing personal, but it truly is fun playing their game when all is quiet.

Anyways the flags speak for the masses, I won't be offended by a few skeptical minds, it is to be expected, but it is fun to play with the skeptic, they are too much comedy under one free tree lol.

Oh dear

Goodbye.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by umigo
Unleashed68 Are do you know someone called hiddenhand who posted nearly same things as you. Tell us where you got the information , if you dont that will make yourself look superior because why haven't we all been told. Why are you sharing this information are you special?

Yes, I am special, I am glad you noticed, hail me oh deciple

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
This thread and what it has turned into is a somewhat accurate reflection of what Mankind has become as a whole. You have somebody who wants to present a message. That message is then attacked by others and the worst traits about Mankind are expressed from both sides.

What do we have now? Hate, mistrust, suspicion, division, mistrust and derailment. It is this continual effort to dissociate and divide ourselves from our fellow man that ensures we will maintain these negative attributes and never discover the Truth.

link   
Contempt, prior to complete investigation, enslaves men to ignorance.

True knowledge is obtained when one learns for himself and not others, wisdom is obtained when one seeks the truth, compassion and love are obtained when one finds the truth. Understanding is obtained when completes the union. Know thyself to enter the kingdom.

Unity thru self to accomplish peace. Just be. If everyone just sat and watched, you would see such beauty in life, but also the nightmare. We will all go away in the blink of an eye. So just please watch the beautiful nigthmare that is called life and learn from it.

LOVE

link   

I see you joined today, welcome, sorry to have offended you with the post, but I stand behind my views that religion is a distortion of truth, maybe not the bible, but the lies behind Jesus are a definite, without debate, a murder is a murder, not a sacrifice, so i won't even consider a debate on that. Just expressing my awareness.

hehehe - researching your supposed adversaries eh? interesting. Long time reader and have posted under a different name, however that e-mail account is shutdown as i started with a new ISP and i couldn't retrieve my old password. There we go, a there's an explanation. You should try doing the same.

No need to apologize for something you have no idea about, evidently. If you knew anything about the bible, you would know it's the history of a religion, not historic verbatim events played out - it was also destroyed, for the most part when the scrolls that made it were burned when Alexandria burned - It is a recollection. It was written as an allegory. It used the aforementioned style as well as metaphors, to enable every one to grasp a concept of teachings that are ultimately to better human kind. You cannot deny that treating everyone with respect is a good idea? as is not stealing anything.. or murdering...

Btw, your awareness of the Jesus "myth" constitutes nothing but complete arrogance and personal opinion in the face of what faith has proven to millions. Im sure you know that Jesus was recorded by Roman scholars as having been executed by crucifixion for having had religious followings that were counter to the Roman Empire. However, you ignore the fact that the history of the Faith says he rose again, was the son of God, Died for our sins, descended into Hell, retrieved those who were not aware of God or him and ascended to heaven to be with the Holy Father.

The main point you are missing, is that you refuse to see the similarities between that which you have plagiarized and that which has been written by several different religions.

Stop trying to pass this piracy off as your own words. Cause they aint'

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SvenTheBerserK

Agreed, friend. I was cautiously optimistic that this OP might actually have content for the first half page or so...

But then the responses being given to any 'critisizers' became much much more telling than the original 'message' was supposed to have been. Particularly the implication that this has all been played out on some OTHER message board that was 'run by lunatics'.

I feel personally their is little left to see here.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join