It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Event: The Greatest Movie Ever Produced on Earth

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Awesome job! Very well said and easy to understand. However, i'm kinda hopin to survive this thing

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by np6888
reply to post by Unleashed68

So what exactly was the Norway Spiral?

The spiral formed to create an entry point into the atmosphere by disrupting that natural layers of air that cause heating upon entry. The blue jet of plasma was an injection similar to a needle vaccination (not the swine flu), and from there after the injection into the seas was completed, the whole of the spiral reversed into non physical black matter. The injection into the waters will also form into the air (as science teaches that water can evaporate under heat and convert to air). The injection of material in the blue plasma was a cellular energy that will reform our purest particles in preparation of a massive event, this is not the first time in Earth's history this event has occured in such detail, however our history here is not our first on Earth. This has happened before.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by KeeperOfGenisis

Moe than welcome, and no need to apologize for the recent posts, you and Ghandi and Hawaiin Punch are deserving of the truth, the one you all feel deep inside and know to be a truth alleged false leaders of countries are designed to feed the populace throughout the centuries.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SEEWHATUDO

Originally posted by Monts

Yes it is so exciting living in this age; I often wonder if we are the last "human" generation to exist; human being the way we exist in this 3 dimensional world with limited conscious capacities.

I often think that the near future is going to be so spectacular that we will really not have any words in the human language to describe it!

Yes, Yes *clapping hands hysterically* it is so freaking exciting to think my 3 children could perish in a big "movie" production. WONDERFUL!!! BRAVO!!!
Best Movie Ever!!!

Obvious sarcasm for those who never, ever get it.

If you don't like what you've just read don't believe it simple as the OP stated at in the first post your sarcasm is not wanted or needed i feel sorry for your children i all this comes to pass your kids will still be around only in spirit form and not physical so really there is no need for your obvious sarcasm

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

To be honest with you mate i have known this since early childhood that i was living in a special era i am now 29 and i honestly cannot wait for more signs i may sound excited by this and prehaps a little of me is excited but make no mistake the human mind has reached a certain level and to move forward in our evolution we must first go through what is too come in the near future.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by KeeperOfGenisis

If you don't like what you've just read don't believe it simple as the OP stated at in the first post your sarcasm is not wanted or needed i feel sorry for your children i all this comes to pass your kids will still be around only in spirit form and not physical so really there is no need for your obvious sarcasm

You feel sorry for my children? Are you serious? You do not even know me.

If I don't like what i read then I should not believe it? (Just want to clarify your post since it is missing all commas and periods and is hard to read)
That is ridiculous. So, just because someone does not LIKE what they read they should not BELIEVE it.
So I HATE that it is very probable that our own government conspired to kill over 3000 Americans on 9/11/2001, HATE IT.
Since I HATE the idea then I should just not believe it, no matter the evidence, right?

Well that makes life a whole lot easier, thank ye sai!!!

P.S There will always be a need for sarcasm, obvious or not. If you don't like it, don't believe it!

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Well done.

I personally would have chosen a different wording, but that's a difference of perspective, not opinion. My views evolved based on my experiences, just as yours have. Semantics aside, the image is there for all to see in thier individual way, but not all are capable.

A thought... Buddhist reincarnation raises the curious idea that we all just keep coming back in other forms lifetime after lifetime until we figure IT out. If the number of lifeforms on this planet is a constant across all species, then the destruction of the enviroment (any area where life of any form is present) and extinction of species means that the available forms to return as are dwindling. This forces more and more 'people' to return in fewer and fewer forms.

This potentially explains why things are seeming to accelerate, it may also explain the malaise plaguing so many people. Through reincarnation your 'self' becomes more conscious through the experience of life from different perspectives: Last time an eagle, this time a human, next time a fish. This should create a harmony where all life and diversity is embraced.

However as we lose species the options are increasingly fewer forcing us to return to the human existence more frequently. Becoming stuck in a form continually means we lose the perspective that we are meant to have.

The ripple of this disharmony is felt by everthing everywhere as a cancer. This 'cancer' is what draws others here in an effort to cure it, to return harmony.

---Enter your thoughts---

Like any parent with an unruly child, the Earth has tried many times and many ways to get our attention and bring us back; Like any parent, patience is wearing thin if not completely eroded.

The 'judgement' so many speak of is not over sin, it's about understanding. Those who have figured IT out 'pass', the rest 'fail'. Personally I think those that 'pass' will transcend while those that 'fail' stay and get front row seats to the worst spanking anyone can conceive. When it's all over the cycle will begin again, the Earth renewed with fresh life.

Those that 'failed' get to do it all again.

As for how it all started way back when...everything is paired; light and dark, (+) and (-), good and bad even. The universe came into being because it didn't exist. 'Nothing' is only definable when contrasted with 'something'...the other half of the pair.

I hope my thoughts add to yours, but I'll settle for not being a detraction.

[edit on 12-1-2010 by [davinci]]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   

What is the frequency of thought? Is there even such a thing?

Is it possible to alter our DNA with our thought? If so, how?

[edit on 12-1-2010 by np6888]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by KeeperOfGenisis

To be honest with you mate i have known this since early childhood that i was living in a special era i am now 29 and i honestly cannot wait for more signs i may sound excited by this and prehaps a little of me is excited but make no mistake the human mind has reached a certain level and to move forward in our evolution we must first go through what is too come in the near future.

Your feelings since childhood were correct, you must be one of the folk whose connection to the rhythms beyond Earth have resonated. There are many like yourself who feel it, what they can't explain, but they feel it.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Thank you for answering my questions. I feel privaledged to know everything you have posted and appreciate you taking the time. Knowing what you've wrote here has helped me because life has so many questions and with the answers priorties are very clear. I can't thank you enough for that.
I have a million questions I could think of for you but the most glaring one in my mind is what is life like as a spirit after earth? Will we know and see our loved ones? Will we remeber our lives? How does it work once we all go?

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
The Theory of Everything

0=1

How do you create something from nothing?

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   

What is the frequency of thought? Is there even such a thing?

Is it possible to alter our DNA with our thought? If so, how?

[edit on 12-1-2010 by np6888]

You bet thought has its own frequency. Like some spectrums of light waves are not perceivable by human perceptions, there are waves of sound that are not perceivable by human perception. Thoughts resonate in sound, and are distributed instantly throughout the universe. In the physical world we speak of speeds of light and sound, but nothing compares to the speed of thought that can travel from one part of the universe to another instantly without interruption.

We can not alter our DNA by thought as our DNA is a structure of Earthly elements that are destined and designed by the environment of Earth.

In order to change into superhuman bodies, we would have to completely kill the subject by changing the full cell structure of the being. For someone here to become a superhuman, it would have to be a desire of the natural order and design of the Universe and would require removal of the human being to reintegrate in an atmospheric environment that would convert the cells of the being into something super human in nature.

So what I am saying, is Superman is not destined to exist on Earth in the order of the Universe, unless it is finally time in agreement with the Universe and not the scientists of Earth.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tonyf629
Thank you for answering my questions. I feel privaledged to know everything you have posted and appreciate you taking the time. Knowing what you've wrote here has helped me because life has so many questions and with the answers priorties are very clear. I can't thank you enough for that.
I have a million questions I could think of for you but the most glaring one in my mind is what is life like as a spirit after earth? Will we know and see our loved ones? Will we remeber our lives? How does it work once we all go?

Imagination here is considered an illusion, but imagination in the spirit form is considered an instant reality of experience. Reuniting with loved ones occurs as instantly as the thought of them.

Memory of your life and all events in this life are easily returnable as the cells that formed together to become a part of the illusion here always remain in a constant position within the Universe. So time travelling is an instant experience as the events of today remain in a position of constant memory within the Universe.

Your view of this timeline in spirit form is no different than a dream, you can see and hear all, but physical illusions of senses such as taste, touch and smell are not required to watch your life again and again. You can also understand that the body you watch is under the control of your spirit, and yes, the spirit can be in more places than one simultaneously, allowing perception of current existence in physical form and allowing travel in non physical form.

How does it work when we leave? The opposite of arriving here, instead of crying upon arriving here, you laugh upon returning there.

Hope this answered your questions adequately.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by I am i
The Theory of Everything

0=1

How do you create something from nothing?

Thought creates all. What we perceive as something is under the control of creation within the Universe, which is perceived as nothingness, but as you look in a mirror and realize you were created from nothingness, so was the planet at one point, all is created within the environment of the Universe under the pure principle of a thought and a reaction of materialization from the thought itself. Confusing?

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   

I guess, I'm just going to have to be direct here, but is there a world full of beautiful physical women? If so, how do I access it?

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unleashed68

So what exactly was the Norway Spiral?

The spiral formed to create an entry point into the atmosphere by disrupting that natural layers of air that cause heating upon entry. The blue jet of plasma was an injection similar to a needle vaccination (not the swine flu), and from there after the injection into the seas was completed, the whole of the spiral reversed into non physical black matter. The injection into the waters will also form into the air (as science teaches that water can evaporate under heat and convert to air). The injection of material in the blue plasma was a cellular energy that will reform our purest particles in preparation of a massive event, this is not the first time in Earth's history this event has occured in such detail, however our history here is not our first on Earth. This has happened before.

It was no co-incidence that this sign occurred on the same day that the "War President" received the "Peace Prize".

As unleashed stated, live every moment as your last. Live life and gain the experience your astral body came here for.

Whether you are 7 or 70 when you die, you will die and that is something from which there is no escape.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
I said it numerous times and I wrote plenty of articles stating 2012 is a complete scam.

After reading this nonsense I feel almost complelled to make another thread just to debunk your thread. But why bother? You'll just get your friend to make a thread that debunks my thread.

Let me do that for you friend, this is another dilusional blog meant to give people a false sense of security. I am extremely religious pentecostal, and I can agree with some aspects of this article, but as i have learned throughout my life you cannot!!!! you cannot escape the physical the more you think about the metaphysical and our spiratual being.

You have came up with a wonderful explanation for everything, for yourself, your love of hollywood has created bias in your theory.

TO QUITE SIMPLE STATE IT ALL THIS INDIVIDUAL HAS DONE IS READ THE EMERALD TABLETS OF THOTH, SPUN THEM IN A DIRECTION HE SEE"S FIT, ADDING HIS LOVE FOR MOVIES, AND APPARENT ANTI-CLIMATE CHANGE ATTITUDE INTO it all.

You got to realize thought that i have done my research, and that the emeral tablets of thoth are written by the atleanteans. IF YOU BELIEVE THEM TO BE AUTHENTIC, and if you believe that their is sufficient information to BEST i mean most probably logical answer is that they are descendants of FALLEN angels, AKA MINGLED with NORMAL HUMANS, the bible holds many secrets people. IT seems like everyone here is a devout believer in something but they have a strong ignorance toward the bible. Look at it as a historical document....and you choose for yourself. LOGIC , and EMOTION will lead you to the correct answer. I AM STILL debating whether i believe the TABLETS or not, but IF they are indeed real, that they are written by the ATLANTEANS, who's descendants that spread after the first couple great floods to different countries such as Egypt, and reappeared as everything you guys like to describe as the ANUNAKI, LUMERIANS, THE FALLEN, GIANTS, Nephilam, Sons of God, The Titans, Olympians, The watchers, Demons.

en.wikipedia.org...

I Advise you read the BOOK of Enoch, obviously everything after the first TEXTs are fake but in the first it makes sense of some of this stuff. Im trying to tie the pieces together. Their are some loose ends such as explanations for Satan.

Couple things are certain for all those who took the time to read my post.
1. Deception is used in every way possible throughout history by the Satanics and Zionists to steer main population and even some of the smarter people towards their interests.
2. We are only saved through Christ, the EASIEST WAY OF KNOWING SOMETHING IS DECEPTION is if it is against our Saviour LORD AND GOD JESUS CHRIST.

I will not go into world issues because I am still learning about the and havn't done all of my research theirfore will not take a stance.

I have developed a possible theory that these Illumanati aka Powerful Zionist Illusionists, at the very top pure demonic manifastation of certain people.

A good emotion i could draw was The feeling of PURE DISLIKE for the character in THEIR WILL BE BLOOD when he was saying all the bad things at the end, but we can learn from it, Trully the ENEMY can come in the clothes of an ANGEL and lead us astray, for aren't demons merely fallen angels.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Psychoses

I "think" I came here to learn what I already need to learn. What about you brother/sister?

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Akashic records

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

I guess, I'm just going to have to be direct here, but is there a world full of beautiful physical women? If so, how do I access it?

Sexual instincts are part of the inherent design in physical form here for procreation. This inherent design does not matter in non physical form, however, imagine an orgasm with a flood of beauties, and that is close to the feeling of freedom from physical captivity. Unfortunately however, physical flesh is a physical desire inherent with a physical planet, but will be the last of your concerns and considerations once you return to the first natural environment of the Universe.

Now you might understand why teachers like Jesus are alleged to have said that heaven has no pain or disabilities and all that is desired is instantly rewarded. He forgot about the sex part however, some cultures here believe you get a harem of beautiful virgins when you die if you are good, but, that is wishful thinking that even I am guilty of lol.

Even if you instantly create a room full of beautiful women in the Universe, you will know that there is no physical attributes to sense touch or smell or taste, so it will be like having hot naked ladies all around but you have no penis lol. Hate to burst the bubble, but sexual instincts do not exist in spiritual form because there are no physical characteristics to be trapped within. I wanted to give you happier news, sorry.

If it is any consolation, I feel your question, I wanted that too, just isn't in the cards.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join