It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Event: The Greatest Movie Ever Produced on Earth

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by FeralMonkeyMagic

Posters such as yourself will be the death of websites such as these. Your arrogance and superiority-complex shown in your replies goes against what ATS is about.

You have your own perception of truth. You have your own perception of delusion. You have your own perception of reality. This does not make any of them fact or truth.

If you want to live life with the notion that information you don't agree with is wrong, then that is your right. But to come into a forum like this with that attitude goes against the motto of this website.

Happy trolling, but please do think of other members before you decide to ruin another thread.

[edit on 14/1/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
S&F
2 Years ago I witnessed a temporary "Behind The Curtain" view of this place. ( I can only describe it as a COMPLETE loss of EGO/Self) At that point (on a subconscious level) I think I began to understand my or our place here. At first I was in disbelief , Then I was Scared , Then I felt Betrayed , Then I became angry as I watched my belief system crumble , early on I felt my sanity was soon to follow. I'm now at a place where I Semi understand the game. I understand it enough not to fear , that loss of fear has made life beautiful for me. I only hope that my friends and family will be able to face things without fear in the future , because things will unfold as they should. That being said , I'm not ready to part with my Meat Suit just yet.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majiq

Originally posted by Unleashed68

Originally posted by MR BOB

Anyone else notice the amount of brand new members that are posting only in the OPs threads?

I think this is something the moderators should look into. i think this is a group/same guy.

Are you serious?
Why do you act so childish? If you dont like what the op is saying then just move on to the next thread. Topics like these require an open mind and personal experiences to relate to and/or understand the concepts he is trying to communicate, and communicating quite well might i add.

As for the new members only posting on the "op thereads", let me state that i have known about this site for about a year and a half and somewhat enjoyed reading through the forums, but never had a real reason to join until i read topics close to or similar to unleashed's posts... and I know im not alone on this.

I may not agree on every word, but you have to admit that a lot of what he says opens the imagination...but to sit there and discredit all of his information and posts because you just cant accept it would be foolish. I mean, would you throw away a whole cluster of grapes because a few looked awkward? You (and all who think like you) can continue to hold on to your narrow-minded opinions, but in the meantime i'd like to enjoy the fruits this site has to offer.

All im saying is take it for what it is, wheather you agree or not, no need to make childish accusations. present a valid unbiased argument of why you disagree... if not you could STFU

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   

I really like you. I've been watching you comment and defend your arguments to countless of members on this site and my goodness I will be the first one to say that takes balls. You stuck to your opinion instead of following the herd and that my friends is the sign of true leadership.

There is only 1 problem, you haven't come up with topics of your own as of yet. I know you have it inside you to create a thread and spark the atmosphere because you're able to back up your opinions with concrete statements. So instead of wasting your time trying to back up your arguments make a thread of your own and let people come inside and see what you can bring to the table.

That of course is just my opinion.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost

Posters such as yourself will be the death of websites such as these. Your arrogance and superiority-complex shown in your replies goes against what ATS is about.

You have your own perception of truth. You have your own perception of delusion. You have your own perception of reality. This does not make any of them fact or truth.

If you want to live life with the notion that information you don't agree with is wrong, then that is your right. But to come into a forum like this with that attitude goes against the motto of this website.

Happy trolling, but please do think of other members before you decide to ruin another thread.

[edit on 14/1/2010 by Dark Ghost]

LOL - i don't have my own perceptions of delusion or truth. I have a psychology book that is backed up by a multitude of people with qualifications - who all went and studied Psychology at University giving an explanation of what the word Delusion means..

I have a dictionary that tells me what the word FACT means and what the word FICTION means. Im sorry you have such a difficult time understanding these notions. They at their core, incredibly basic and most children learn very early on how to differentiate between the two.

This site is about denying Ignorance. I do that. By doing that i support what the moto is.

My perception of reality is based on what i and many other have RESEARCHED and discovered to be TRUTHS, even if they are not what our imaginations want them to be. Your perception of reality can be likened to a bad sci-fi book where up is down and fiction is fact.

Posters "such as myself" keep an even kilter on this website, because even though you hate to admit it, we speak more sense from a factual and intrinsic point of view, that authors of the OP do not.

Good luck on your futur truth pursuits... just try and learn what fact is so that you sniff out a REAL truth and not jump onto a science fiction bandwagon that will lead you nowhere but sidewards.

GL HF

as the players say in Warcraft 3: FT - "GG"

Been good debating with you.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatistruth?

I really like you. I've been watching you comment and defend your arguments to countless of members on this site and my goodness I will be the first one to say that takes balls. You stuck to your opinion instead of following the herd and that my friends is the sign of true leadership.

There is only 1 problem, you haven't come up with topics of your own as of yet. I know you have it inside you to create a thread and spark the atmosphere because you're able to back up your opinions with concrete statements. So instead of wasting your time trying to back up your arguments make a thread of your own and let people come inside and see what you can bring to the table.

That of course is just my opinion.

I agree with your last sentiment. I too wish i had something fancy and new to come to the table with. However there are hundreds of threads on this forum site and i doubt i'd be posting anything new. Believe me, if i find something that i can show and give evidence of it being a plausible fact - i will.

Untill then, im here enjoying the claims of others and will continue to enjoy having some very interesting debates with the members of this site.

If you want me to, i can create a new fiction based story of the universe that many people will have opinions about and no doubt cause much interest - however as i have no facts regarding this, i won't waste peoples time.

I starred your post because it shows maturity and an even handed perception of the events that transpired here.

TBH - i wish i was Fox Mulder sometimes.... not only because Dana Scully was the bomb.. but he was privy to some very interesting occurances and tried his hardest to show them as factual events. Though at times, even he, fell short and sucumbed to his imagination having taken hold to the "imaginative" words of a false "prophet".

X-Files kiks azz

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I would Like to congradulate ferrelmonkeymagic on his 66th post. Way to go monkeyman. For someone who disagrees with this thread you sure are kickin our butt with your number of posts. I don't think I have ever replied to a thread 66 times.

Good job, keep up the good work
and we have some lovely parting gifts for you to the left.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Lord and Savior
I would Like to congradulate ferrelmonkeymagic on his 66th post. Way to go monkeyman. For someone who disagrees with this thread you sure are kickin our butt with your number of posts. I don't think I have ever replied to a thread 66 times.

Good job, keep up the good work
and we have some lovely parting gifts for you to the left.

It doesn't take many posts for you to say "i agree with everything you say" now does it? That was in reference to you "lord and savior".

lol - it's not at all about post count - it's about the art of communicating and debating to the fullest extent - in fact from my experience, seeing numerous posts by individuals shows a certain dedication to the thread and dedication to HONESTLY getting to the bottom of it.

If you hadn't noticed i was speaking to several different people throughout. So having had several different conversations can lead to numerous posts.

Now is Unleashed going to come back and adress the questions posed to him, or has the mothership picked him and now enjoying the cool-aid himself?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

Originally posted by Unleashed68
Why not just kill yourself?
You have no self. You are an illusion.

For the very reason your spirit decided to come here, to experience Earth.
There is no earth. It is an illusion.

The time of departure is not really under our control in any way, all death is part of a natural order causing death by evil actions, or age and disease, or natural disaster, simply put, death of the physical body is truly not a control of your design, it is a control of the flow of events that preced it and form it.
This is just how you perceive the illusion. A perception controlled by the collective.
Cause and effect.
Determined by the creator.
An Illusion.
You are not alive, Unleashed, you are a series of events cascading towards the event of your death, that is also an illusion.
You are not alive Unleashed so you will not die. You will merely be not thought of anymore in the illusion created, nurtured and maintained by the Source.

Existence in physical form is perceived as reality, but it is the invisible that gives birth, nurtures and maintains the illusion of this perception of reality, when in fact, it is a formation of the invisible and therefore an illusion.

This is your life.
An illusion. FORMED FROM THE INVISIBLE.
You are not real unleashed.
You are a dream.
This is your life.
Live it.

Why live here? The Universe was created for the purpose of experiencing fantasy, good or bad is a collective control, not our own, but all planets are environments designed for the purpose of entering and experiencing.
Experiencing what? There is no experience, it is illusion. One where you experience no control. There is no experience just control and fantasy and illusion.
This is your life, live it.

Is there punishment? Punishment is a natural reaction and it is self judgment that condemns, without prejudice,
There is no self judgement, there is no reaction to nature.

The Universe was created for the purpose of experiencing fantasy, good or bad is a collective control, not our own,
So there is no self. Only control, controlled illusion.

it is a natural and transparent spirit that can not hide from the actions it formed while it was hiding in the body.

These "spirits" are not hiding, it is an experience. An experience of illusion in a:

Existence in physical form is perceived as reality, but it is the invisible that gives birth, nurtures and maintains the illusion of this perception of reality, when in fact, it is a formation of the invisible and therefore an illusion.

These spirits do not "form actions" as there is no self in the illusion. So all action are controlled by the collective.

The Universe was created for the purpose of experiencing fantasy, good or bad is a collective control, not our own,

Why spend precious time with your family? The question alone provides the answer, because it should never be taken for granted, it is precious as any other creation in the Universe.
No. It is an illusion Unleashed. Illusion and fantasy is your family. Precious feelings towards the illusion that is your family is just an illusion.
Taken for granted is what you are as you are merely an illusion for the creator to know experience as opposed to invisibility. You are taken for granted because you do not exist.
This is your life.
Illusion.
Live it.

I hope this answers your questions, sincerely.
You have not answered anything. You have merely expressed a controlled thought given to you by the collective. You are an illusion answering the illusion created, nurtured and maintained by the invisible.
This is what you are Unleashed. This is what you are telling us we are.
It is time for you to live it.
You are an illusion.
You do not exist.
You have no self.
You have no thoughts.
You have no family to take for granted.
You are nothing.
An illusion created, nurtured and maintained by the invisible.

[edit on 15/1/10 by atlasastro]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Well it looks as though you A-holes got your way, ATS lost another valuable member thanks to the pitt bulls trying to save us from our own ignorance.We all owe you a debt of gratitude.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
unleashed,
this thread has too much responses and I cannot read them all. It appears alot of it is useless to read...

Why don't you start a new thread and explain more about yourself and stuff. This tread has like 25 pages and I cannot read them all.

Good day.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
You lost all credibility Unleashed68.
You spend all time just replying to the skeptics instead of answering the questions about your initial thread of truly interested people like me.

In page 22, I told you had an excellent thread and I asked you a couple of questions about it. You just replied thank you and continue focusing that the skeptics are still around. You have just interest in having fun with the skeptics. For people that take this serious like me, you don't take time replying to their questions. Which is truly not helping. I am sorry for this, but you created 1 very good page and another 25 pages of waste. You fed an empty conversation for 25 pages! Someone said spiritual would not lose time insulting their fellows and engage in trivial comments, you would promply reply to their questions.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by segurelha]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by E-NIGMA

I have implied no such thing, and I won't be bothered to try and figure anything out. All I said was that it was peculiar that you started out here saying that there was a rumor that you were him, when no one had said that. Therefore it was you that started the rumor.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by saabacura
unleashed,
this thread has too much responses and I cannot read them all. It appears alot of it is useless to read...

Why don't you start a new thread and explain more about yourself and stuff. This tread has like 25 pages and I cannot read them all.

Good day.

He's gone man - but if you PM Metalore - you will find the same person sitting behind the computer screen.

In actual fact, id say that Metalore AKA Unleashed is AKA Saabacura...

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by H4W4II4N_PUNCH

If you would take the time to go back to my first post in this thread you will find that while I was skeptical of many of his claims, I was being very open-minded. I asked him very politely to expand on some of his claims, and to give some references to show that this was not just a story that he had made up. For this I was attacked by the OP calling me names and such. This showed me quite clearly that his ideas were merely works of fiction.

This website is all about searching for, and uncovering the truth, and despite what the OP, and some others believe searching for truth does not entail blindly accepting anything that is thrown at you with the label of truth attached. It involves challenging the truth by asking questions, and demanding that evidence be brought forth to support claims that are made.

I found the OP to be somewhat interesting, and had he presented it as only his opinions of how things work, and will pan out in the end I would have starred him for his time, maybe asked him the same questions, but then moved on. He didn't do this however, he presented his wild story as truth, and then preceded to personally attack anyone who disagreed or asked for evidence to support him.

As long as he presents unsubstantiated works of his imagination as things that people should consider truth I will stick around and keep calling him on it every chance I get. I am just thankful that this is only a website, because people like him can be be dangerous. When I think of others like him, who have preyed on people with weak minds who will believe any outlandish apocalypse story that comes along. People who believe that their word should be heeded as gospel and is inspired by a higher being. Well a few names come to mind, and as I recall those who followed Manson, Jones etc... well, it didn't go too well for them.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Lord and Savior
Well it looks as though you A-holes got your way, ATS lost another valuable member thanks to the pitt bulls trying to save us from our own ignorance.We all owe you a debt of gratitude.

Like we said - His new name is Metalore... he's not gone...

Your gratitude is not need - mostly because it's fictional gratitude much like every post the author made.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by segurelha
You lost all credibility Unleashed68.
You spend all time just replying to the skeptics instead of answering the questions about your initial thread of truly interested people like me.

In page 22, I told you had an excellent thread and I asked you a couple of questions about it. You just replied thank you and continue focusing that the skeptics are still around. You have just interest in having fun with the skeptics. For people that take this serious like me, you don't take time replying to their questions. Which is truly not helping. I am sorry for this, but you created 1 very good page and another 25 pages of waste. You fed an empty conversation for 25 pages! Someone said spiritual would not lose time insulting their fellows and engage in trivial comments, you would promply reply to their questions.

Unleashed has left the building. Metalore will now be fielding questions about nothing.

Keep an eye out to see if he rebuts - no doubt he will refute any claims he or "unleashed" were wrong and promptly lower himself to basic slander and name calling - whilst not addressing posts of "believers" such as the above post.

The postee above, is exactly the reason why these threads are dangerous. People hang on every word of these sooth sayers and expect some kind of answer when the question penetrates the "knowledge" base of the authors fiction, only they never get an answer - usually because the author is unable to think any further into his theory because he has absolutely no knowledge about what he is talking about..

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I still identify with much with what he said. Not the doom part, but the spiritual part about dreams and our purpose. Things that I have discovered myself many years ago. For he being a rude person does not mean he is wrong. But he was in fact quite agressive in his behavior.

This creates an element of doubt. I have previously lived with someone that was like unleashed. Preaching, and mixing good spiritual teachings with the wrong preaching stuff. Maybe the ET entities are not go good after that. Or maybe it's just human ego stuff.

Anyways, I think people should always make an effort to keep a good attitude, both believers and skeptics. Asking for proof for extraordinary claims is always healthy. What I take from this thread is nothing: my spiritual beliefs will not change, and unleashed post will not change a thing in my life. Many of us will still leave for many decades after 2012 or 2014.

By confronting many of the contradictory material in ATS, I think one can come with a few conclusions about our life and our planet, after a few years.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by segurelha

exactly.

people, it is PAINFULLY obvious that unleashed68 played you/me (whoever fell for it). I mean, you do realize that he went on insulting and humiliating user moneymagic and all the users who simply asked him for some kind of proof. Even a THEORETICAL proof. But he only kept on insulting, and on his other threads too I think.
And there are quite many inconsistencies in his stories if you take some time to read MOST of not all of what he has written during the last 2 weeks.

You don't need to be intelligent to see that this guy was a hoaxer with many of his posts censored and many posts that have 0 value and are simply personal attacks.

he constantly lowered himself to smear tactics and personal attacks,yet claiming that his character was attacked.
Anyone who has eyes to see and takes the time to read even only this thread,when it comes to his posts, there is no question by the time you are finished reading that he is a fraud.(and a very childish one at that I may add)

And to say in advance of a day or a few days that he will give this last GIFT in the form of his last thread...and then saying he will never come back to ATS.
This SCREAMS hoax.
And elaborate story-teller.(and may even be a dis-info agent,trying to misinform about coming changes by mixing truth with deceit)

This site is to "deny ignorance" and judging by unleashed's posts on the last 20 pages, he is very childish/ignorant.

BELIEVE WHAT YOU WISH, but I do ask you to not blindly believe him, I have made that mistake too many times with other people/sources and got burnt for it. Just take the time to dissect and read what he really said/says, just the last 20 pages speak volumes of his character.

Also, if you believe him to know what he's talking about or not to be deceitful I suggest you check out his thread under religion, where he bluntly states among other things that all souls who have done harm and enjoyed doing it,while being human on Earth at one point in their reincarnation cycle, that all of them WILL BE disconnected from the eternal bond to the Creator and will experience judgment etc.

basically, the whole bible put into his fancy wording for it. Look that thread up, read it and decide for yourself.
But I will tell you right now, if you read enough of this guys posts, you will see him contradicting himself, let alone making himself out as a complete fool.

EDIT : BTW, I have a strong hunch that USER Dallas161 , who btw registered jan 16th 2010(and unleashed68 left ATS jan 15th 2010) IS the user unleashed68.

In case I am correct: Are you seriously this sad of a person dallas/unleashed that you feel the need to boost your own self-esteem by these pathetic means ?
Listen, add my msn addy if you want a friend, let's talk,Ill try to help you sort out that low self-esteem and we'll find a solution ok? Sincerely
There has to be a reason you are hurting and expressing it like this.

[edit on 1/16/2010 by Valeri]

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27 >>

join