It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Event: The Greatest Movie Ever Produced on Earth

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

Wow, again with the ad hominem? You can't provide proof, so you resort to name calling. I was unaware that we are "neanderthals (seriously, guy?)" I guess our ad campaign could be...

Making fun of Unleashed's logic. So easy, a caveman could do it.

Your last post wasn't even relevant to the person's flattering compliment. It was another excuse to rip on us for continually demanding any evidence (which, naturally, cannot be provided seeing as there isn't any). I was surprised to learn that we are now apparently government disinformation agents.

Here is an easy question for which you could provide an answer:
Are you in any way associated with the Church of Scientology, L.L.C.?

That is at least a start. Hail Xenu!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Awww... is it past somebody's nap time?

I believe that my comment was that your reply to MR BOB was spot on. Now while I see your point that it may look quite idiotic to agree with anything you have to say, in that one instance you were correct.

Off topic quote removed

[edit on 14/1/10 by masqua]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I gotta hand it to you unleashed68, you know how to keep the monkeys jumping when you say jump.

Jump monkey JUMP!!!!

"yes sir, How high Sir, how long do you want me to stay in the air and where do you want me to land SIR"???

I mean seriously, 20 something pages mostly from some duchebag who doesn't agree with you so instead of saying it once I have to sift through 20 some odd pages of some dingleberry trying to convince you how wrong you are. What a piece of "work" and by "work" I mean S###!

Seriously, let it go dude. You tell us not to waste our time with people like unleashed68 and you have spent more time than anyone else on him.

Unleashed, you really touched a nerve with your monkeys dude. Keep throwing out the banannas, this is starting to actually get funnier the longer it goes.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by The Lord and Savior]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Seeing as this might be your last night on ATS Unleashed68, can you please answer my questions on page 20? I must add, however, that this thread, for whatever reason, has became a real downer. Unleashed68's first posts, whether real or not, were amazing, but now this thread has went downhill. Very sad

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Lord and Savior
I gotta hand it to you unleashed68, you know how to keep the monkeys jumping when you say jump.

Jump monkey JUMP!!!!

"yes sir, How high Sir, how long do you want me to stay in the air and where do you want me to land SIR"???

I mean seriously, 20 something pages mostly from some duchebag who doesn't agree with you so instead of saying it once I have to sift through 20 some odd pages of some dingleberry trying to convince you how wrong you are. What a piece of "work" and by "work" I mean S###!

Seriously, let it go dude. You tell us not to waste our time with people like unleashed68 and you have spent more time than anyone else on him.

Unleashed, you really touched a nerve with your monkeys dude. Keep throwing out the banannas, this is starting to actually get funnier the longer it goes.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by The Lord and Savior]

Thanks I get a kick out of looking at the profiles of majique and seditiousdissent, or monkeyboy, they have either not started a single post on their own or their posts were not received well by the community here, lol, no wonder they come into this thread for exposure, they are jealous can nobody is interested in hearing what they have to say.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by highlyoriginal

Although the OP is a bit ridiculous to believe since I could write up something just like it with obvious differences and people could say all the same crap, I need to tell you that you need to take a breathe of fresh air and realize going to church every Sunday is not going to get you into heaven.

You can believe in whatever you want, and I'm not here to bash on you for believing in God, Jesus and whatnot, but Jesus died on the cross just as many other people were crucified. Why does the death of Jesus mean more than the death of anyone else? Because he was the son of God? Aren't we all the sons/daughters of God? Aren't we all one? The bible is not only very embellished and filled with a ton of lies, but it only attracts people because it gives people a sense of being, why they are here, what is going to happen to them etc...

It is apparent you don't know what your talking about, because the significance of the death of jesus, was no just because he was son of god or whatnot. It was the fact that he had broken the curse they enslaved us to go to hell(distance from god) when we died. In other words he died for you sins. Like you said, your perception of lies and stuff, you likewise have probably not read anything and are stating pure mental thought (and/or) influence.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
So are you or are you not a $cientologist?

It's a simple "yes" or "no" question. My 2 year old is cognizant enough to answer a yes/no question.

In regards to not starting any posts...

According to you, we are all one entity. That being said, in essence, I have started every post on this board. Keep on keepin' on, fella.

As anyone here can see, I am new to the boards. Does that mean I have any less credibility than those who have been here since the sites inception? Absolutely not. All it means is I, like many people, was lucky enough to happen onto this site later than some. I am so proud that you get your self assurance by the number of posts you start. Congratulations! It must be nice to receive gratification from a number.

I know that I have patronized and pestered Unleashed, but, according to him, it's all in good fun, right? I make no apologies. Unsubstantiated claims from a first-hand account deserve to be source checked and reviewed by peers.

I stand by my word, that if you can provide any evidence, I will edit every last post to sing your praises. First, you need to answer my question. If you have forgotten said question, refer to line 1 of this post. Hail Xenu!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
This is great. Unleashed keeps telling ppl to not be ignorant and to adhere to the thread, yet 4 posts above he has a giant sign over his post that says "REMOVED _ OFF TOPIC POST"

Either he's not an all seeing prophet and he loves to deflect like a child or the site removed his post because he was writing about the negative effects of Syphilis. I'm inclined to believe the first idea.

Let's watch as he tells me I am a stupid smelly head and have Syphilis now. (Unleashed Shield up)

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL

Originally posted by they see ALL
Also, why not, if what you are saying is true, just kill yourself, and release the soul to the universe? If the universe is all that, then why live life here? Is there a punishment for this? And why spend precious time with your family? They are not really family if the soul existed before the body formed, right?

Why not just kill yourself? For the very reason your spirit decided to come here, to experience Earth. The time of departure is not really under our control in any way, all death is part of a natural order causing death by evil actions, or age and disease, or natural disaster, simply put, death of the physical body is truly not a control of your design, it is a control of the flow of events that preced it and form it.

Why live here? The Universe was created for the purpose of experiencing fantasy, good or bad is a collective control, not our own, but all planets are environments designed for the purpose of entering and experiencing.

Is there punishment? Punishment is a natural reaction and it is self judgment that condemns, without prejudice, it is a natural and transparent spirit that can not hide from the actions it formed while it was hiding in the body.

Why spend precious time with your family? The question alone provides the answer, because it should never be taken for granted, it is precious as any other creation in the Universe.

I hope this answers your questions, sincerely.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

1) The mods are being played by the ALERT button and the whiners in here who try to attempt character assassination are the ones doing the ALERTS and the mods are falling into the game. As for your profile, I see you are a major sceptic to begin with, and I have no time to prove to you anything of validation, it is the masses of decent folk that are positive here I will spend time communicating serious with, and I can see how badly you want to believe, it is this desire to believe that makes you spiteful, because you have wanted an experience so bad and it has not arrived, and I ask you to consider why? Why are you so special that a higher race should bow and respectfully prove themselves to you?

They, like us, have no time for the ones who disrespect them, and they like us, give time to those who earn their respect.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Unleashed, you know this is the type of reception that comes with this place, the world is mostly populated by young souls what are still more rooted in the ego and the material. After the population started expanding rapidly the last couple hundred years, there simply has not been enough old souls to reincarnate so there is an abundance of young souls on the planet and it is really out of balance. You put your words out there like that and you are bound to receive volumes of flack. But I would also say that you need to thicken your skin and keep your words coming. Ignore the ignorant and conditioned, they're in an elementary stages of soul growth and are reacting as expected. I think your perception of life is correct and beautifully express, but I also believe that all the end times 2012 stuff could end up being nothing more that Y2K. You may feel that we have been asking for it but I cannot agree with that for life here is a precious opportunity and while here we have wonderful dreams and hopes for the future and the future of our children. There is so much beauty in life here and man's hopes and prayers have been for it to continue and get better as much as any wish to have an end time. It is still hard to think of the beauty of this world being lost in destruction for some new future. Still, I can understand why a shake up is needed.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by FeralMonkeyMagic
Lies and fiction?? lol - fiction is as the name dictates, the polar opposite to FACT (Truth and Lies, if you will). In fiction anything can happen, therefor they cannot be lies, they are merely creations inside the fictional context (imagination perhaps). Get a dictionary. Learn words - especially what FICTION means. It will help you in your search for FACT, not well worded lies your "common sense" [Look that one up also] dictates.

When you are done attacking my understanding of words and my ability to use common sense, can you please answer the question and not dance around it? How can truth be undeniable if lies exist? If truth was actually clear and undeniable, where do lies come from? Something that is as concrete and irrefutable as you are claiming does not need a polar opposite.

Who said god needs us to believe in him, no one in this thread - strange you would ask me a question like that as i can only offer personal opinion, not a channelled quotation from an off-world, all knowing Entity

A very large number of people that follow the three Abrahamic religions. In all three, a major core belief is that in the existence of a monotheistic deity.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Majiq

I won't ridicule anybody here, because it's just not ma style. Who knows what he'll come up with next, but more importantly.....when. I am always open to new ideas, stories and predictions people relay on this website. I find them most valuable so to speak. All I can really say is stay tuned for what's in store. It's not so much the fact that the near future will bring an event so catastrophic because most of us already know that. It's when will it come, personally I don't want to know because I like the element of surprise. It keeps this "game" entertaining.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost

Originally posted by FeralMonkeyMagic
Lies and fiction?? lol - fiction is as the name dictates, the polar opposite to FACT (Truth and Lies, if you will). In fiction anything can happen, therefor they cannot be lies, they are merely creations inside the fictional context (imagination perhaps). Get a dictionary. Learn words - especially what FICTION means. It will help you in your search for FACT, not well worded lies your "common sense" [Look that one up also] dictates.

When you are done attacking my understanding of words and my ability to use common sense, can you please answer the question and not dance around it? How can truth be undeniable if lies exist? If truth was actually clear and undeniable, where do lies come from? Something that is as concrete and irrefutable as you are claiming does not need a polar opposite.

Who said god needs us to believe in him, no one in this thread - strange you would ask me a question like that as i can only offer personal opinion, not a channelled quotation from an off-world, all knowing Entity

A very large number of people that follow the three Abrahamic religions. In all three, a major core belief is that in the existence of a monotheistic deity.

In response to why Lies exist if truth is undeniable, aside from having answered the question with peoples needs to escape fact by flying into fiction (if only for a short time) there is always going to be the duality of FACT and FICTION. Happy/sad or Good and Evil. Do you understand the duality of the human condition? do you understand what DUALITY means and how it is found in all facets of the world and universe.. day/night cycles etc??

Take my words as whatever you wish, but you do not demonstrate an understanding of basic concepts (ideas) that would enable you to better understand theological (far more complex) concepts being posed here. By all means, re read my reply to you initialy, it might make more sense if you actually put some thought into it. You will find i have not danced around an answer, the question you posed is not a simple 4 word response and requires thought in itself to understand or even have written.

If you have not also noticed, lies exist as half truths in some cases (like this OP) - which makes them more "believable", meaning they steal legitemate fact and distort it into something that is now non-fact and therfor a lie or "fiction". depending on wether the person is trying to pass it off as FACT will define wether it is a lie and not just an imagination at work souting an interesting story.

Your interpretation of the three main religioins is your own - no one is arguiing with you on the three main religions - im not going to guess what religion you are becuase i really don't care.. however should you read any of those texts, you would certainly understand that something written as metaphor or as an analogy cannot be taken verbatim and requires deeper thought into what was being said.

Exercise some "common sense" when reading the OP thoughts (opinions??) on what is common knoweldge in Physics and Chemistry. That alone is enough to show anyone who is worth their weight in salt, that the above OP is a FICTITIOUS story and potentially a very imaginative opinion of how the universe is, but is not FACT as he has attempted to state.

Unless you are going to add something new that the author has not, attempt to not fuel pointless debate into things that don't concern this thread.

Also: Lies are very easily accepted because they are structured to be believed. Why lie, if no one is going to believe you?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Very wise you are but I don't need to tell you because you already know that. The knowledge you contain is far above this time period, yet there is something missing.

You don't speak like one of them but are ridiculed by the masses because maybe they cannot comprehend the information that is being told.

I could be wrong, but I think it's fair to say you do a lot of research OR you've already seen it happen. Regardless it wouldn't matter. So tell me something, where exactly do you get your information from? You've already claimed you're no more human than the rest of us so the diety theory is out of the window. You haven't claimed to be any sort of celestial from the cosmos, but you seem to speak like one. I don't know if it's fair to classify you as a shaman or talisman. Nonetheless, very wise you are indeed.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by E-NIGMA

Very wise you are but I don't need to tell you because you already know that. The knowledge you contain is far above this time period, yet there is something missing.

You don't speak like one of them but are ridiculed by the masses because maybe they cannot comprehend the information that is being told.

I could be wrong, but I think it's fair to say you do a lot of research OR you've already seen it happen. Regardless it wouldn't matter. So tell me something, where exactly do you get your information from? You've already claimed you're no more human than the rest of us so the diety theory is out of the window. You haven't claimed to be any sort of celestial from the cosmos, but you seem to speak like one. I don't know if it's fair to classify you as a shaman or talisman. Nonetheless, very wise you are indeed.

If the mailman delivered you a letter telling you that your aunt has a million dollars for you, would you think the mailman for that million dollars.. or your aunt? (thank the mailman for the letter, but not the news)

You are forgetting that these are not his words... they were "channelled" from an off-world entity...

though i wonder if he will take your praise of "wise" with all-too-welcoming gratitude.

Praise ye unleashed.. i await to see more of your alter egos posting under different names praising your idea. . .

EL OH EL

[EDIT] those who are truly "wise" are actually very humble.. they do not ridicule those with questions or belittle them, they attempt to help them understand. Interesting how many conflicting ideas fly through this thread..

[edit on 14-1-2010 by FeralMonkeyMagic]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by FeralMonkeyMagic

You're definition of wise....was it an opinion or was it fact? He is no wiser or smarter than you if that's what you mean. For all I care you could be smarter than he is, I wouldn't know. As for the mailman question, why would my aunt go and tell the mailman to comeback and tell me she has just won a million dollars instead of telling her sister (which would be my mom) or even my grandmother which would be her mother? Why would she need to go to a mailman, she could just call me herself if she wanted. So I think that would be irrelevant, unless I simply did not understand the analogy you were giving me. If that is the case I am deeply sorry for being slow.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by E-NIGMA
reply to post by FeralMonkeyMagic

You're definition of wise....was it an opinion or was it fact? He is no wiser or smarter than you if that's what you mean. For all I care you could be smarter than he is, I wouldn't know. As for the mailman question, why would my aunt go and tell the mailman to comeback and tell me she has just won a million dollars instead of telling her sister (which would be my mom) or even my grandmother which would be her mother? Why would she need to go to a mailman, she could just call me herself if she wanted. So I think that would be irrelevant, unless I simply did not understand the analogy you were giving me. If that is the case I am deeply sorry for being slow.

read the first line of your reply and i have to say, Look at previous examples. (jesus or Mohhamed if you want to)

Ghandi for one. Does he ridicule those who dont agree? no, he tries to explain and keeps on trying.

Many millions believe him to be wise and even one of the most wise people on the earth... he is a much better and fitting example of wise than Unleashed.

your symantics have cpompletely distorted the analogy given to you. Maybe your aunty wanted you to get some good news in the mail aside form bills and pizza pamphelts WHO KNOWS - it;s a hypothetical - not to mention you missed the point that she was GIVING you the million dollars.

That one flew straight over your head..... read it again.

Also mate, dont apologise to me - im not insulting you or passing judgment on you - just read things carefully before posting a response. Seriously, it's what most people do. BTW - i dont consider myself to be altogether too smart or intelligent. But i have a nose for BS and this thread stinks of it.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by FeralMonkeyMagic]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Thanks I get a kick out of looking at the profiles of majique and seditiousdissent, or monkeyboy, they have either not started a single post on their own or their posts were not received well by the community here, lol, no wonder they come into this thread for exposure, they are jealous can nobody is interested in hearing what they have to say.

You got us... we are just green with envy over you unsubstantiated ramblings. It is true though, I have only started a couple of threads as I don't generally have the time to do the research that is required to start a meaningful thread WITH SOURCES... There are however many intelligent people on this site who do, so I read their work then some times I move along, some times I give my opinions on the subject matter, and sometimes I contribute sources that are relevant to the thread.

Unlike you I am not concerned with making up threads with no sense of reason, and no relevant sources to back my claims just so I can get stars & flags from people who will accept anything as truth (or as is likely in your case so I can log in under different names, and recruit my friends to come s&f my posts.)

Now, back to the whole checking out profiles thing. First off I found something that took me back to what MR BOB had to say. A large percentage of those who have added you as a friend have all just signed up in the last few months. Maybe he was on to something there...

As for your posts, yes you do have many, but I have noticed a few things there too. There seem to be more than a few isolated posters who are out to get you, and also I noticed that a number of your posts have gone to skunk works, or even been demoted to BTS... Yeah, I am seriously jealous of how well received you are

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join