It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Event: The Greatest Movie Ever Produced on Earth

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pappie54
reply to post by FeralMonkeyMagic

There isn't a book of truth anywhere, after a life time of searching, reading stuff like this many times, what puts the truth together for you is what you feel, sense, dream, and deduct is the truth. There will always be that tinge of thought that you may be wrong. Frankly the vision of the souls path painted here and by others is the only one I have concluded makes "common sense" so to speak. When I read this I thought to myself, "Yep, he got it right!"

[edit on 13-1-2010 by Pappie54]

thank you Pappie54 ...
truth is not something that is taken from another persons belief or say so

truth comes from what is left after all my own beliefs
have been peeled away

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by xsheep

Originally posted by Pappie54

There isn't a book of truth anywhere, after a life time of searching, reading stuff like this many times, what puts the truth together for you is what you feel, sense, dream, and deduct is the truth. There will always be that tinge of thought that you may be wrong. Frankly the vision of the souls path painted here and by others is the only one I have concluded makes "common sense" so to speak. When I read this I thought to myself, "Yep, he got it right!"

thank you Pappie54 ...
truth is not something that is taken from another persons belief or say so

truth comes from what is left after all my own beliefs
have been peeled away

Truth is not about what you believe.

It is undeniable and inescapable. Beliefs have no baring on truth. Truth is as actual fact is - rigid and nonconforming to what people wish them to be - they are not malleable.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by FeralMonkeyMagic]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by FeralMonkeyMagic

It is undeniable and inescapable. Beliefs have no baring on truth. Truth is as actual fact is - rigid and nonconforming to what people wish them to be - they are not malleable.

1) If truth is undeniable and inescapable, why do lies and fiction exist?

2) Why does God need - or even want - us to believe in Him?

[edit on 14/1/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Ease up my man! No need to keep rubbing it in these guys faces. If there's one thing you learn on forums such as these, you cannot change peoples belief systems... If they wish to waste their lives believing what we consider to be complete and utter BS... then just leave them to it.

Save your strength for the real charlatans, as opposed to the sheeple!

IRM

I see you changed your childish avatar, now if you and MoneyMagic change your childish and immature handles maybe the community won;t laugh at you kids. BTW, seen you sig, "Deny Charlatans", and since you are wanting to speak for the whole of tha ATS community, I would like to ask, do you think it would be wise for me to add "Deny Idiots" and add you and Moneky boys names to it to my sig? After all, Monkey boy joined a couple days ago to add a flavor of idioticness to the thread and maybe he would like to be recognized in someone' sig, with you of course.

I look forward to your answer dear descendent of the neanderthal tribe. Infraredman? LOL. Wooooooo, a new hero, grow up already kid. You are in a forum filled with adults. BTW, love how you seem to think you and Monkeyboy see through the lies and that apparently all the other members who starred and flagged it as one of the top posts are merely fools who don't meet your intelligence. Now do yourself a favor and scram kid, go play Nintendo and make Mario jump high. LOL.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost

Originally posted by FeralMonkeyMagic

1) If truth is undeniable and inescapable, why do lies and fiction exist?

2) Why does God need - or even want - us to believe in Him?

[edit on 14/1/2010 by Dark Ghost]

Lies and fiction?? lol - fiction is as the name dictates, the polar opposite to FACT (Truth and Lies, if you will). In fiction anything can happen, therefor they cannot be lies, they are merely creations inside the fictional context (imagination perhaps). Get a dictionary. Learn words - especially what FICTION means. It will help you in your search for FACT, not well worded lies your "common sense" [Look that one up also] dictates.

Fiction exists because of the harsh realities of FACT, people like to escape into fiction based RPG's.. fiction based movies/books.. because they give one the opportunity to ignore fact for a time, whilst understanding that the fiction lay in the realm of the imagination, not intrinsic and tangible fact - always knowing that FACT is always something they will return to.

Who said god needs us to believe in him, no one in this thread - strange you would ask me a question like that as i can only offer personal opinion, not a channelled quotation from an off-world, all knowing Entity?

As for why God would want or "need" us to believe in him, that is far too much for one person to write here, it's a matter of personal interpretation and it depends severely on which religious or spiritual text you are taking that "idea" from.

In short, my OPINION, god does not require us to believe in "him", for the purpose of ego, God has given people through the ages something to ponder, come close to and contemplate - this ultimately leads people to consider things outside their own "bubble" if you will. If you are thinking of "God" you are really thinking about creation and theology... i.e. why are we here and what purpose do we have/what effect do i have on others around me?

This is a stark contrast to people usually only thinking of themselves (human nature) and their own ends, where as a belief in the almighty paints a different perspective on matters and charges the person(s) with assessing their surrounding environment, flora and fauna and provides (IMO) good advice as to why ego of the self certainly destroys relationships that can be explained in no other words known to me aside from "spiritual".

As for Unleashed statements - you have nothing new to add to anything at all. Except your own drivel about length of time on a community. There was an explanation i provided to you regarding me signing up with a new Avatar due to my old e-mail account closing as i changed ISP's. Why don;t you answer some of EVERYONE else's questions with less cryptic bull# and more believable less hate and ego inspired drivel?

Why

Because you can't - you don't have anything new to add and this is the 10th time i have had to repeat myself.

Intelligent beings learn - You do not. Evidence states that you, are no intelligent and therefor a strange vessel of choice for said intelligent beings to communicate through.

Further, your writing style is that of a middle school child (6th grade errors). however "your" OP was slightly better. Again, evidence of fact that you did now write this and certainly are no source of information regarding anything like this.

Btw - i flagged this too, because people need to see how much crap is coming out of your mouth. Typical of scientologist evangelists, you put words into peoples mouths where they have said nothing - you assume too much. I certainly never called anyone aside from you an idiot. There is some more FACT for you "Unleashed". Seems to me your leash needs to be pegged.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by FeralMonkeyMagic]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I'm sorry that we aren't all past life clears who have made it across the Bridge all the way to OT VIII. I know that this thread has entirely too many SP's (myself included) and that should have been a BI to you and your disciples. Praise be to LRH! I have seen the light and sipped the galactic kool-aid!...You continually resort to childish name calling and you dance around any questions over these alleged "facts." If you can point out a single quark of intrisic evidence to support such an outlandish claim, I will cheerfully withdraw any sarcastic comments I have made. I will edit each of my posts to read, "Unleashed is omniscient, omnipresent, and omnipotent. I bow down and prostrate myself before the throne of the self-proclaimed enlightened one (illuminati?)." Since I guarantee no such evidence exists, why dont you go back to Celebrity Center International and quit trying to recruit. It's not good medicine...I'm surprised he hasn't started asking "what are your crimes?" to anyone who doesn't believe him. Hail Xenu, the great and powerful cosmic psych!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

For someone who claims to be so knowledgeable about such big things, it's amazing that you would resort to insulting people who disagree with you. Calling someone out cause they are new to the forum really? And referring to someone as kid to try and make your self seem above them? Come on man, for someone so enlightened how to did you end up so petty? I really don't think you realize how much damage you do to your credibility by calling people idiots and insulting them. Oh and by not being able to back up a single claim you have made. You also have still neglected to answer my question?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by monkeykillingmonkey

Saying that he has done damage to his credibility implies that he had some credibility at the start of the thread.

The debate here is about his complete lack of corroborating evidence. He has none. (Skunk Works). What he doesn't realize is that ATS is for discussion, debate and bringing evidence to the table so that we may further our collective understanding on mysteries. It is not intended to be a playground for egomaniacs who wish to spread mumbo jumbo without any evidence beyond the "My friend is in the know", or my favorite "my entity pal told me".

To come here and apply these new age theological ideas is ok. But for the love of (insert ur favorite deity), if you don't have any evidence and your idea is a belief rather than fact....... stop insulting those who wish to question your validity. We all can tell stories. We all have imaginiation. That doesn't mean that we should just believe that 1 guy has all the answers though. The fact that the OP lashes out at the ones questioning his ethics is proof enough of his Messiah complex. He has a need to feel superior. I'm quite sure that he is also an Indigo light warrior and has been to the Pleiadian system many times.

I think it would greatly benefit ATS to add a new forum board entitled "Prophets Lair" where the likes of the OP can share their ideas and thoughts and answer everyone's questions. If the readers feel he has all the answers then he is indeed a prohpet to them.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by spinalremain]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Anyone else notice the amount of brand new members that are posting only in the OPs threads?

I think this is something the moderators should look into. i think this is a group/same guy.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by MR BOB]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Alien Mind

Proof? Come on, the proof is all around us.

The PTB have been building underground cities for years. They have seed vaults built in various countries.

Lets cut the stuff for just a second here. These people didn't build these structures because they would rather live under ground. There is only ONE reason why they were built and that reason is because they know a major extinction level event is about to happen.

There is all kinds of "evidence" out there............... tons of it in fact.
But, what more does one need to know than that? That alone is the clincher for me and probably is for alot of others too.

One thing that I have come to realize in this world in my 36 years of being here is that whenever I read or see something that makes perfect sense to me it always resembles the truth. On the other hand, whenever something doesn't make sense to me, it always turns out to be a lie. I have never been wrong when it comes to this........................never, not once.

OP, great thread. One of the best ones that I have seen. You make perfect sense to me bro. I know some will say "you didn't believe any of this until you read Unleashed post" not true. I have believed every word of this for years and apparently the PTB have believed it even longer than I have that's why they are about to go hide under ground like the cowards they are.

Unleashed, you have successfully put all that I have ever believed in word form, something I could never do myself. I truly do appreciate what you have done here, for it must have taken sometime to compile but then again it is the truth so therefore it probably just flowed naturally didn't it.

I'm going to save your post, and if I'm having a bad day, reading this thread of yours is sure to brighten things up.

Just when I think that there isn't anymore good people left in this world, someone like you comes along and proves me wrong. Keep your head up bro, you're right on target with this.

I wish I could give you more but, here's a star and a flag. And you are on my friend list from this day forward.

Splended job OP.................I loved it, I could read your post a thousand times and never get sick of it.

God Bless You My Friend! Thanks again.

~ Zeus

[edit on 14-1-2010 by Zeus2573]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
And this is what makes the world go round, topics like these always begin to engulf in flames when there aren't any facts to support it. This is why I simply love ATS because it brings so much to the table. It's truly a take it or leave it type of deal if you know what I mean. My only problem is if we didn't have people like the thread maker it would really make ATS boring wouldn't you all agree?

Whether you like it or not he/she/it has captured your attention. Makes you think and wonder what is really out there, how it all began, why did it all begin. Where does it start, where does it end, so many questions with very few answers. If you bring up a point and not provide any facts then be prepared to explain yourself. But then again you must ask yourself what are facts? More importantly how can you differ fact from fiction? Give me proof that this is real and this isn't. I ask the ATS universe how can one do this?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

I am happy that it makes you feel important, or wise to keep calling people kids, and idiots for asking questions about your story, questions that you have no answer for. What do you do then? You resort ot more a hom attacks on those who disagree with you, and are actually delusional enough to think that we are a small number of trolls and that the "masses" are here for your word...
(talk about a god complex)

I think you should take a moment to look back over the last several pages. You are the one that is being laughed at. I think the majority is turning on you the more that your true nature shines through. You have some vision of yourself as being some messiah talking to your "masses" while really you are just a court jester.

Mr_BOB

I have noticed that as have others. He has been called out in multiple threads about using these forums for recruitment purposes.

Maybe the mods should look into this, but more importantly I think that his posts containing wild stories with nothing to back it up should be placed in skunk works, or at least the gray area.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I really enjoyed this last thread from you. It is quite reassuring and positive.
But shall I ask you why you have mention 2014 or 2015? Is this the time of the grand event?

Will we all die in this grand event suddently, or do we continue (some of us) afterwards? Is this mass ascension or gradual ascension? Yes, I know very clearly I will die someday, but I was expecting it to be ~2040, and that would be the time for my ascension, i would appreciate to have some time more on Earth.
Anyways, I am a great fan and reader of Ra and Quo material, they have spoken about this back in 1981

Looking forward for your input!
And besides that, I give you a "thumbs up" for this thread, besides the fact of much waste after page 4....

[edit on 14-1-2010 by segurelha]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by whatistruth?

I definitely agree with you that he brings a great amount of entertainment value to the table. I look forward to seeing what he comes up with next
As far as making me think about what is out there, I do that all the time, but I can't say that the OP has brought me any sense on wonderment.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Please use the "Submit Suggestion" option in the "member tools" tab if you want to post a complaint/suspicion.

One of the things I noticed in this thread was that, one night, Unleashed68 claimed to be going to bed, did not post for about a half hour, and then continued to post for a time after that. If he was really going to bed, why not just do that? Who gets up from bed and then stays on ATS for a time (I think it was a pretty long time too)? Maybe he does want his thread to go on and on.

My suspicion, I know, is not backed up by hard evidence though

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Well i cant remove my account from ATS without writing to admin and providing a valid reason.
And the more i think about it the more i realise how much of a Princess i have been.....wanting to leave because of an idiotic illusion called Unleashed? (mental slap to my forehead).

No im just going to man up hit the ignore button and get on with enjoying ATS.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB

Anyone else notice the amount of brand new members that are posting only in the OPs threads?

I think this is something the moderators should look into. i think this is a group/same guy.

BRILLIANT. I see others can recognize the agenda of the childish nuts trying to do absolutely everything to provoke an argument lol. THeir attempts were futile however, the only damage they accomplished was to themselves.

Glad to see you recongized it as well, this is real sad that the moderators have not been able to catch on, they could filter out the bad intentions of these brats by simply banning them. These argumentative neanderthals of the board should be filtered out. THese are athe people that are upsetting other posters and causing them to lose interest in posting or replying to threads. A message should be sent to them from the moderators.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by segurelha
I really enjoyed this last thread from you. It is quite reassuring and positive.
But shall I ask you why you have mention 2014 or 2015? Is this the time of the grand event?

Will we all die in this grand event suddently, or do we continue (some of us) afterwards? Is this mass ascension or gradual ascension? Yes, I know very clearly I will die someday, but I was expecting it to be ~2040, and that would be the time for my ascension, i would appreciate to have some time more on Earth.
Anyways, I am a great fan and reader of Ra and Quo material, they have spoken about this back in 1981

Looking forward for your input!
And besides that, I give you a "thumbs up" for this thread, besides the fact of much waste after page 4....

Thank you and I am glad you see the intentions after page 4 of a few immature brats valiantly trying everything they can to ridicule or attack character with nothing else positive to add. THey are the losers of the community hoping to achieve nothing. Their actions however built alot of steam in this thread and attracted more, so their ignorance and arrogance only assisted the thread to be recognized. They are truly losers however, and are as meaningless here as they are in life, just a few idiots hoping to be heard when they challenge others who oppose government, they are just antagonsists whose agenda is contrary to the ATS.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by Unleashed68]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeus2573
reply to post by Alien Mind

Proof? Come on, the proof is all around us.

The PTB have been building underground cities for years. They have seed vaults built in various countries.

Lets cut the stuff for just a second here. These people didn't build these structures because they would rather live under ground. There is only ONE reason why they were built and that reason is because they know a major extinction level event is about to happen.

There is all kinds of "evidence" out there............... tons of it in fact.
But, what more does one need to know than that? That alone is the clincher for me and probably is for alot of others too.

One thing that I have come to realize in this world in my 36 years of being here is that whenever I read or see something that makes perfect sense to me it always resembles the truth. On the other hand, whenever something doesn't make sense to me, it always turns out to be a lie. I have never been wrong when it comes to this........................never, not once.

OP, great thread. One of the best ones that I have seen. You make perfect sense to me bro. I know some will say "you didn't believe any of this until you read Unleashed post" not true. I have believed every word of this for years and apparently the PTB have believed it even longer than I have that's why they are about to go hide under ground like the cowards they are.

Unleashed, you have successfully put all that I have ever believed in word form, something I could never do myself. I truly do appreciate what you have done here, for it must have taken sometime to compile but then again it is the truth so therefore it probably just flowed naturally didn't it.

I'm going to save your post, and if I'm having a bad day, reading this thread of yours is sure to brighten things up.

Just when I think that there isn't anymore good people left in this world, someone like you comes along and proves me wrong. Keep your head up bro, you're right on target with this.

I wish I could give you more but, here's a star and a flag. And you are on my friend list from this day forward.

Splended job OP.................I loved it, I could read your post a thousand times and never get sick of it.

God Bless You My Friend! Thanks again.

~ Zeus

[edit on 14-1-2010 by Zeus2573]

Thanks and I can say by the U2Us I recieved and the Stars . Flags from the ATS community, you are in good company here who see what you see and understand what you understand. Ignore the trolls who come here to cause fights, they serve only one purpose, and it is contrary to the ATS.

I wish the mods here would look into this and remove the MonkeyBoy and a handful of others who have proven they are part of a team that antagonizes ATS members in the hopes of driving them away from the ATS and stop posting. THese jerkish negative replies come from a small group of people dedicated to a cultish website that considers the ATS the enemy, I have seen the site and dare not name it, wouldn't want to promote their childish website here, now would we lol?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unleashed68

Originally posted by MR BOB

BRILLIANT. I see others can recognize the agenda of the childish nuts trying to do absolutely everything to provoke an argument lol. THeir attempts were futile however, the only damage they accomplished was to themselves.

Glad to see you recongized it as well, this is real sad that the moderators have not been able to catch on, they could filter out the bad intentions of these brats by simply banning them. These argumentative neanderthals of the board should be filtered out. THese are athe people that are upsetting other posters and causing them to lose interest in posting or replying to threads. A message should be sent to them from the moderators.

That is priceless.... Seeing as MR BOB was referring to you being that "group/same guy" I think that your reply was spot on...

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join