It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Event: The Greatest Movie Ever Produced on Earth

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Psychoses

Right you are, that subject is absolutely up for debate. I have no idea what caused the Norway spiral, and although I am VERY skeptical of it being moon-men, I also cannot conclusively rule it out.

The reason for my statement was to address an earlier post of yours where you said,

To be honest, I haven't read anything about an alien invasion in any of his posts.

I only wanted to point our where he has in fact made those claims. As far as your video, I have seen it, and I have read the threads. Why did they choose that spot to bomb? I have no clue, but there where many theories posted by people more learned in that subject than I will ever be. One that I found rather intriguing, and striking of truth was that possibly they were really there looking for Uranium.

Oh, and the gentleman that presented that theory provided source material to back up his claims. Call me crazy, or unenlightened, but when searching for the truth I tend to follow the theories of those who back up their claims with facts.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pappie54
reply to post by FeralMonkeyMagic

There isn't a book of truth anywhere, after a life time of searching, reading stuff like this many times, what puts the truth together for you is what you feel, sense, dream, and deduct is the truth. There will always be that tinge of thought that you may be wrong. Frankly the vision of the souls path painted here and by others is the only one I have concluded makes "common sense" so to speak. When I read this I thought to myself, "Yep, he got it right!"

[edit on 13-1-2010 by Pappie54]

[edit on 13-1-2010 by Pappie54]

It's excellent fiction writing. That's it.

If life is a matter of peception then surely you percieve that his sited FACTS are actually FICTION?

For examplees of fiction in his writings, find the frequency vibration definition and chemical makeup of humans definitions. They are rubbish.

A lifetime of searching does not denote having found anything at all unfortunately.

[edit on 13-1-2010 by FeralMonkeyMagic]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   

But it does because they need it to. The same way those who ask Unleashed questions need answers. It's a confused desperation. Rather than rationally trying to find some validity to what the OP outrageously claims, they blindly follow it and ask more questions as if he really does know the secrets of life. Throughout the ages no one has figured out the secrets of the universe, but once a year we always see an enlightened one, who joins ATS and the next week after joining theyre creating threads with all the answers. It's a cycle. The funny thing is that all these enlightened Ops have no idea that theyre a dime a dozen and that theyre doing what has been done over and over and over.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

I'd assume so, I mean if you choose to not care then I guess you're automatically filtering out the subconscious so I'd say yes it is a choice. As for meditation no I do not meditate. It's crossed my mind a few times though. I just keep my eyes wide open and my ears free, just in case I come across anything "unusual"

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by psilocybernaught

It's quite simple really. In a perfect world you are revealed that in the not so distant future that something so devestating would happen it would change the Earth as we knew it.

Judging from your answer you've already said you would have told that person you'd see them on the darkside of the moon. Fair enough but what if that person turned around and asked: "How do you plan to get there?"

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I would like to say that I have thoroughly enjoyed the rash of comedic relief coming into this thread to steer attention to themselves as though they had something of significance to offer.

Thanks to the ones who claim to be enlightened enough to be able to see through a scam but are unable or ill equpped intellectually to support their criticisms, this post received alot of attention.

I have a gift for the immature ones who came out fists flying with text to ridicule and attack my character, tomorrow is the last night I will be around the ATS for a very long time.

So I will leave with a gift lol.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Hey I was concerned about the first 2 threads but this one brought me together!

And I want to learn more about after the event. Will it continue as if there is 'second' part to everything? And the people who escaped their bodies into their spirits, will we ever going to see our love ones again? I don't want it to be an imagination but I want it as if, well here on Earth, where you can actually visit them anytime you want to.

I hope you respond to this!

Whoa!

I'm sorry for all the critism you've been on to but hopefully you don't feel chaced out by people who are arrogant.

I hope you come back soon because all this stuff fills my mind with questions I feel is important to me.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by uglybattle]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

You are not leaving Unleashed. You are being thought away. You are being dreamt somewhere else. You are a puppet, on strings of a consciousness that has merely tugged you in another direction.

Before you go. Remember to live it bro!
Everyday.

Existence in physical form is perceived as reality, but it is the invisible that gives birth, nurtures and maintains the illusion of this perception of reality, when in fact, it is a formation of the invisible and therefore an illusion.

OP you as an existence are an illusion born from, nurtured and maintained as an illusion by the invisible.
Now go and live it.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

That didn't answer my questions at all. It started out talking about a creator thinking up a new cell or bubble. Not who or what thought up the creator. So other then directing me to a poorly designed website that states a somewhat interesting idea but does not back it up or prove it all, would it suffice to say your answer should have been "I don't know"?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by monkeykillingmonkey

NO! He cannot compute the concept of "I don't know".

Master Unleashed knows all and is here to teach us an enlighten us. He knows all and speaks like Yoda. If you do not understand it-it is because the poorly constructed website is smarter than you and that you choose to remain in your comfortable bubble.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Why do you insist on replying to me i actually read that message and being a councillor i do know what ADD is and im pretty sure you have it beacuse 1.Your either trying to make yourself feel important or 2.your just trying to get your post count up trust me mate if you read the post correctly i said i was going to bed because some of us have to work the next day unlike your obvious unimportant self who needs repeated posts to make yourself feel like your part of a community when you've been here for now 3 days.
By the way judging by your username it is you who has very limited intelligence and are trying too boost your IQ by saying big words and slanderous comments to keep your ever growing ego in check.
once again i will ignore anymore of your posts and reel you in just like last night and get another good laugh you know what they say ignorance is bliss i never truly understood that until last night

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
lol - he's not leaving at all.

He'll start a new Alias and post other random rubbish crap here.

His style of rebuttal isn't hard to see though, so we'll weed him out.

If he is leaving, let's hope he is with the other intelligent beings in a far away and incomprehensible distant "perception of reality" that only he understands aka the insane asylum or El Ron Hubbards Scientology dormitories.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by KeeperOfGenisis

Why do you insist on replying to me i actually read that message and being a councillor i do know what ADD is and im pretty sure you have it beacuse 1.Your either trying to make yourself feel important or 2.your just trying to get your post count up trust me mate if you read the post correctly i said i was going to bed because some of us have to work the next day unlike your obvious unimportant self who needs repeated posts to make yourself feel like your part of a community when you've been here for now 3 days.
By the way judging by your username it is you who has very limited intelligence and are trying too boost your IQ by saying big words and slanderous comments to keep your ever growing ego in check.
once again i will ignore anymore of your posts and reel you in just like last night and get another good laugh you know what they say ignorance is bliss i never truly understood that until last night

Might be because you were (apparently until last night) ignorant of the FACT that you are completely ignorant. That might take you a while to digest.

So you admit you are a liar - you read my posts even though you said you didn't. Having said that, you are not a counsellor *correct spelling provided* (as counsellors are mature people who require a level of maturity in their position seeing as though they are meant to be mentor figures) unless you work at the local Scientology base with Mr. Unleashed. Even if you are a counsellor at a scientology summer cool-aid camp, id be very worried for anyone you encountered - you make no sense, have no understanding of the concept of grammar or spelling, nor making a point.

This is mainly due to the fact that you say you are 29 years old, yet cannot form an opinion of anything that is based on common sense nor make a decision about how to correctly categorise some one with a mental disorder - which i might add counsellors do not (assuming you aren't completely lying about that too). I highly doubt you even went through high school as most 8th graders have a better grasp of the English language than what you do. That, is very easy to see.

I am not making fun of you - i am making EDUCATED observations. There is indeed a very large difference. I actually blew snot out of my nose when i read your early post about proclaiming your faith for this OP and the Author, that is when i truly realised how impressionable you were and how easily manipulated and immature you are - or at least how you present yourself over a medium such as the internet.

Let's start with your supposed knowledge of ADD patients.

1. They don't have to make themselves feel important or draw attention to themselves willingly, in fact they are usually the centre of attention due to their outbursts, be they physical or verbal. They can be very shy introspectively and are somewhat aware of their disorder yet unable to contain it.

2. ADD patients do not have the needs of wanting to post numerous things, in fact, they struggle to control destructive traits or thoughts that travel through their head faster than what they can grasp. This has the affect on the person, resulting in frustration of their uncontrollable inability to complete some basic and complicated tasks (results vary depending on the severity of the patients ADD or ADHD)

Now that you have a slightly better insight into what effects ADD has on a person, Please try and justify your apparently well "versed" knowledge in the psychological field of "counseling" and demonstrate how anything i have said has lead you to this in depth analysis and subsequent conclusion.

So are you going to "ignore" me again (which you don't) Also, you made me feel a part of this "Community" when you added me to your Foe list. Thanks, i appreciate that you can't handle debate nor can your leader.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Here we go again I just love fishing with you!
Sucked in once again LOL

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Here we go again I just love fishing with you!
Sucked in once again LOL

prove my point...

once again - also a clever metaphor fitting the "Fishing with me" idea would be to say "reel me in" but i suppose that's too creative to expect from an adolescent who can't think for themselves.

lol

[edit on 14-1-2010 by FeralMonkeyMagic]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Prove what point champ like i said im not reading your replies so i have no idea what your talking about???

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Prove what point champ like i said im not reading your replies so i have no idea what your talking about???

LOL - "Champ" - How incredibly ludicrous.

Keep saying it man, after all - you'll believe anything once its been said enough, wouldn't you.

keep pretending little fella.

Btw - u have only been a member for 2 months and i've made more logical sense in my 3 days than you have in 2 months. Go figure.

Also, if you didn't and don't read my replies, who do you know i said "thanks for proving my point" - FVCKING L O L

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
You must be under the impression that I am reading your replies well again sorry to say im not so i wouldn't bother wasting your time all your doing is talking to yourself but of course your so materialistic that you would need some kind of proof that im not well i don't have any for you so bad luck live with it chump

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   

You must be under the impression that I am reading your replies well again sorry to say im not so i wouldn't bother wasting your time all your doing is talking to yourself but of course your so materialistic that you would need some kind of proof that im not well i don't have any for you so bad luck live with it chump

That didn't make any sense.

Again you prove my point that you know nothing and demonstrate this knowledge of nothing repeatedly.

anyone can see you are reading these posts.

LOL

Thumbs up for you "champ"...

[EDIT] LOL - some proof would have been if you had not said anything to me saying "thanks for proving my point" to which you replied "proving what point champ"..

Nice.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Ease up my man! No need to keep rubbing it in these guys faces. If there's one thing you learn on forums such as these, you cannot change peoples belief systems... If they wish to waste their lives believing what we consider to be complete and utter BS... then just leave them to it.

Save your strength for the real charlatans, as opposed to the sheeple!

IRM

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join