It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Event: The Greatest Movie Ever Produced on Earth

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dave157
reply to post by Unleashed68

I have read you previous threads and this one,
although there is a lot to take, you present a solid point.

However i have a question for you.

I understand these changes are happening as we speak, and are going to increase in intensity until the final date comes.

But could you think of anything that will happen in the next 3-6 months which will accelerate this chance so to speak.

i am just trying to be as prepared so possible, for whatever may come.

I have nothing to predict over the next 1/2 year, however, I can assure everyone who reads this, the signs will unfold like never before in history over the next 3 years alone. The signs in the sky will increase in nature.

The signs on land will also unfold as scheduled. We are all scehduled to gain more recognition of the signs at an incredibly increased rate of speed, and this won't need any government explanation.

We take computers and cell phones for granted, these items alone prove a miracle can be created from the elements of Earth, and your own person is a further evidence of a miracle being created from the elements of Earth.

The grand miracle fulfilling the collective minds of Earth is about to unfold, and will be as natural as the creation of a human being or a computer, it will seem normal until the very last second that humanity realizes it is not.

There is no turning back in time to change what has taken thousands of years to form, the inevitable will be fulfilled as per it's original design and natural order. Keep in mind, death is not so scary, over 200,000 people die daily, just do the math between 7 billion living an average of 70 years, it will come out to 200,000 deaths per day worldwide. When over 200,000 died in the tsunami in a single event, people were concerned, but that is an everyday event anyways.

One secret, the government has fed the "climate change" theory similar to the swine flu vaccination lies, to prepare the populace. Climate change was merely a guise years in advance to unleash the tests of HAARP on continents so people would accept the floods were caused by global warming and not HAARP. Today, some scientists are now claiming we will be enduring global cooling instead of heating as seen on the front page of Fox News, so obviously, the government lied once again, as they are designed to.

The government and media always prepare the populace with lies, the events of 9/11 were preceded by an attempt on the World Trade Center in 1993 under influence of the Senior George Bush administration. Once GWB Jr was thrown into the front and center, not elected, as you know, it was to be expected that another attempt was underway in similar fashion with an Afghanian rebel theory. They always let you know in advance, and yes indeed, we all know that Iran is not a maybe, preparations to engage into full scale war are underway in private as you read this.

The real question to ask is when they attempt to engage Iran to connect the oil wells between Afgnaistan and Iraq, who will interfere out of concern for their overall safety? Quick hint? The answer may be made in China.

There is no sense trying to stop a war that is inevitable, the momentum of the years is like a train at full steam, the only way to stop this will be a head on collision which will happen. Before the Grand Movie plays out before all, the USA will encounter the same reprecussions as their predecessors in Germany who were financed by the same groups financing the USA right now.

Hope this adds some clarity on what to expect, just not over the next 3 to 6 months, but the momentum steering towards Iran will intensify over the next 1/2 year.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by Unleashed68]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Life’s been like an extreme roller coaster ride lately. From one day to the next, I'm either feeling like there’s nothing left to live for, or there’s everything to live for.

The challenge I’ve always struggled with in my life, is somehow trying to make it to the bitter end without committing suicide. You see, I’m a suicide jockey, that's just my thing.

It’s posts like this that recap the nature of reality, offering a glimpse of the bigger picture, and somehow supplying that ounce of hope that keeps my passion for life burning.

I’d like to offer you a thousand thanks unleashed68, for reminding me that there is a bright light at the end of this dark tunnel.

“Keep on Truckin!”

[edit on 11-1-2010 by seasoul]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by seasoul

The challenge I’ve always struggled with in my life, is somehow trying to make it to the bitter end without committing suicide. You see, I’m a suicide jockey.

What's a suicide jockey.... dare I ask?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Speaking of Swine Flu vaccinations (aka Spanish Flu), if you do your homework you will notice in 1918, the 1940s, the 1970s and current, whenever they introduce this mass influenza, it finances pharamceutical giants who in turn use the money to finance wars, that always follow the epidemic. History always repeats itself, and the signs of a precursor to war are in the Swinf Flu epidemic, once again. Remember the Dan Rather video in the 1970's 60 Minutes Show

They are letting everyone know in advance once again. Many will follow them, as per their design and character in the Grand Movie play.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by seasoul

More than welcome. The light at the end of the tunnel is also the same light that brought you here by the way. Fear not!

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Im still confused about if most spirits will be allowed to leave earth when the big event occurs and if everyone is going to "die" when the big event occurs? You mentioned in a differnt thread how the bad spirits will be forced to stay but can the good leave?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
When I did read the title of the thread I swear I thought it was talkin' about James Cameron's Avatar...

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

So what exactly was the Norway Spiral?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Billiant!

I must say, even if you aren't what you say you are, you and i think alike my friend. Not the Grand event, I had no knowledge excpet for whats been said here, and i did my research so i know of most who predicted it, mostly 2012.

First time i really read something i can relate too. thanks for the post! S&F!

(my motto is, if it needs verification, dont waste time on it)

[edit on 11-1-2010 by gandhi]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Funny, i was just randomly clicking on threads not even paying attention to who created them then i read the first three sentences of this one and already knew it was unleashed68. Great post S&F. So... the world really is a stage... and im not afraid of how this production ends, or at least is "scheduled" to end. thanx for the confirmation

[edit on 11-1-2010 by H4W4II4N_PUNCH]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by leftystrat

To briefly answer your question lefty stratocaster, and I apologize for side tracking the post.

A suicide jockey is someone who goes through their life, intentionally placing themselves in one dangerous situation after another, in the hopes of meeting their maker, unintentionally of course.

I look forward to death, and always have. Problem is, it just hasn’t happened as of yet.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by seasoul]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Ok mate you have me I am a firm beliver in ascention kinda like Stargate (which i love by the way) and im very intuned to my spirtual side and what you say is exactly what i already know or have believed for quite some years now I did heckle you in previous posts i apologise for that and i too believe exactly what you are saying we are non physical beings and as soon as i shed this body I am stuck with the happier I'll be lol
Seriously though I honestly believe you are a genuine person telling a great story that will come to pass very soon.

Oh yeah by the way mate star and flag for you!!!

[edit on 11-1-2010 by KeeperOfGenisis]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I said it numerous times and I wrote plenty of articles stating 2012 is a complete scam.

After reading this nonsense I feel almost complelled to make another thread just to debunk your thread. But why bother? You'll just get your friend to make a thread that debunks my thread.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
I said it numerous times and I wrote plenty of articles stating 2012 is a complete scam.

After reading this nonsense I feel almost complelled to make another thread just to debunk your thread. But why bother? You'll just get your friend to make a thread that debunks my thread.

Are you afraid of what might lie beyond the great abyss for you my friend?
In other words you sound like you're afraid to die.
I'll tell you this much it's the natural order of things so if you wish to debunk this thread feel free but be warned the end is nigh.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unleashed68

The Norway Spiral was the first obvious sign, don't let the media fool the masses, it was the first sign of obvious intervention underway, not a ballistic missile as alleged by media alleging that the Russians allege was possibly one of their rockets. No government department is responding, but they are still interested in promoting swine flu vaccinations.

Hhhmmmm...
So are we to be saved by this mass call out for "intervention" to strike down the evil doers or are we all to die at curtain call and the evil doers win regardless of the "Big Billboard" in the sky?
Some contradicting information that I would like clarified.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Just a Question, does it pay to book in advance to watch the big movie?
Seriously, just kidding, I do think events are happening already to point to something "spectacular" and no, it won't come in a flash. Our earthly experiences from now till then will ready us for what is to come, our minds or consciencness will be better attuned to what is happening and that's why we find it hard to understand now what may come. There are no requisites for understanding, don't need to have a certain "I.Q" level because it will be understood by your heart. Don't feel you need to prepare for this as you always have been prepare already, and what can you do, prepare a cut lunch and pack some warm clothes for the journey?
As the ancients would say, life is but an experience, don't take it too seriously.
As for the Governments of the World, let them fumble around in the dark, stumbling over themselves, they can't help it, because there is less oxygen at the top!

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monts

Yes it is so exciting living in this age; I often wonder if we are the last "human" generation to exist; human being the way we exist in this 3 dimensional world with limited conscious capacities.

I often think that the near future is going to be so spectacular that we will really not have any words in the human language to describe it!

Yes, Yes *clapping hands hysterically* it is so freaking exciting to think my 3 children could perish in a big "movie" production. WONDERFUL!!! BRAVO!!!
Best Movie Ever!!!

Obvious sarcasm for those who never, ever get it.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
that reminds me of smoking crappy reefer in 7th grade and the illusionary gaggle of philosophical bs that use to cloud my mind. please keep the crap where it belongs, in the toilet and stop polluting ATS, as it is polluted enough. there should at least be an age limit to who can post... after reading this one, i'm sure you agree. take for example.

The Earth is a bi-product of the creation process within the universe

is the earth just a bi-product? whats the other half of the bi? or is it just a product amongst a myriad of other products produced by a thought bubble of the big G? lol

c'mon man. u r killin me... but if you are under 9 y/o bravo for you. very creative.

keep in mind ATS kitties. anything can make sense. or something can make complete nonsense. in the end no matter what case, sense or nonsense, it indicates nothing as to the truthfulness of IT. although you'd hope for the big picture it should be logical. but what if we found out it wasn't? wouldn't that be a mind bender!

though my shroom trips tell me otherwise.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Its sounds like an end of the world prediction. Im not saying it isnt true though. I am a Christian and have studied the Book Of Revelations and all the end time prophesy, and you seem to be on point. When do you think the end will happen?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tonyf629
Im still confused about if most spirits will be allowed to leave earth when the big event occurs and if everyone is going to "die" when the big event occurs? You mentioned in a differnt thread how the bad spirits will be forced to stay but can the good leave?

What you are referring to is the thread explaining that spirits with negative impact will hide in embarrassment form returning because they will judge themselves, not a God, but themselves. Guilt of harm intentionally for pleasure is the equivalent of self denial. Those spirits will seek to reincarnate into physical form again and again to hide their guilt behind the illusion of physical materialization.

Just to clarify what that meant and the thread was also written in symbolic fashion to steer the religious right, that believe the lies that a man named Jesus sacrificed himself for all, when in fact he was murdered as a public statement that no God would attack the Roman Empire. It was a public demonstration to manipulate civil obedience. From there, the churches compounded the lie of sacrifice, to spread the idealism that sacrifice instead of rebellion against the man made authority or laws was righteous.

Religious symbolism, specifically Christ, is and always was promoted under the watchful eyes of "evil as we call it" authority. That was the true purpose of the post in the religious section, to tell the truth to Christians they have been fooled for centuries. However, the fact is that spirits are born independent and some by natural design respect creation of other beings and some do not and prosecute others for self fulfillment. They are unfortunately condemned to an existence of physical illusion and will never choose to return to the Universe, and unfortunately, this is their design and not their choice, so pity those ones. No God or any of us will condemn them by judgment, they will do so themselves.

Although we are all a design that naturally causes wrong doing to another by physical design inherent with the Earth, the body is not punishable because it is nothing more than a tree, it is Earthly compound. The spirit that inhabits and becomes imprisoned within the body for a period of time carries the burden of memory as it controls the human formed body.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join