It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Reserve Seeks to Protect U.S. Bailout Secrets

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Britguy

Waterboard, or threaten to waterboard a couple of the criminals and they'd sing like canaries. After all, enahnced interrogation is acceptable these days isn't it?

Waterboard? I say we just line em up and let a few of the new homeless have a wack at em. Nothing like a little French Revolution type payback to loosen some lips.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Here's a big problem with the Audit the Fed

Ron Paul: They've Turned Their Attack Dogs Loose On Me!

Dear Friend of Liberty,

Believe it or not, it is election time again. The Texas Republican Primary is only seven short weeks away and already both parties have turned their attack dogs loose on me . . . doing everything they can to make sure I am defeated.

Seven candidates have filed to run against me. These candidates include three Republicans in my own primary on March 2, and they will stop at nothing to tear down and destroy all we have worked for.

Please read some of the quotes my opponents have been throwing at me:

"(Ron Paul) wants to cut spending on our military industrial complex because he believes in a weaker foreign policy."

"Ron Paul has become a complete nutcase conspiratorialist quasi-Anti-Semitic leftwing American-hating nutball."

"Ron Paul is out of touch with this district and it is time for him to move on...Dr. No Must Go!"

These quotes come directly from my opponents' campaign literature and websites. We cannot let these attacks stand.

We stand at a crucial crossroads. Our effort to Audit the Fed and expose the crooked banksters stands tantalizingly close to passage. It is my sincere desire to stay in Congress and press this fight.

But, the road to re-election will be bumpy. My opponents are digging up any and all ammunition they can muster to fire at me.

www.ronpaulforcongress.com...

If he doesn't get re-elected into congress the AUDIT the Fed bill will very much suffer!

Seven candidates is quite alot is it not?

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
This whole issue I feel is best expressed by my signature.

Please reference it below.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Ok people then we have to ask this question. What can we do to stop this nonsense, please I am so sick and tired of hearing people complain about all these things and then no one ever does anything about it. Come on lets hear some ideas as to how we can blow their cover and truly expose them. I will work with anyone willing to do something to put an end to this, for I am truly sick of this corruption also. Its getting hard to teach my kids right from wrong with all these legal crooks doing things the way they do.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I think his opponents better keep their heads down.

It is Texas. Texas is ALL about the positions that Ron Paul has. I think this may be to try and ridicule his and our movement of freedom.

I think I can see it happening all over. I am now looking at my state's reps and see who I can help and who I can make falter.

About 2 months ago I got to sink some listener's on Ron Kind when he came back with a joke quip to my question on my share of the national debt. All we have to do is ask these idiots the right questions. They will do the rest.

Ron has always been common sense and stalwart on his positions. That is what we need to hit opponents of freedom with. Their total attitude of lying and manipulations to keep in their positions.

We need to see who is up for re-elections and find their voting records and when they state a position we call them on it. We also need to get people to run that have never been involved in the corruption and make them swear to-
1 not pass any law that is unconstitutional and repeal ones that are
2 swear to search out corruption in government and stop it
3 swear to stand by their oaths of office and not sell other states down the river for the sake of their own state
4 stop the madness of the MIC
5 reduce the debt and live within their means of moneys

other items could go on here but these are my top beefs with government

This year I believe is the last stand. If we cannot stop them we will be living in the USSA next year.

[edit on 1/12/2010 by endisnighe]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
The best example of the effects of registration is the birth certificate. A bankrupt entity – city, state/province, country – cannot operate in commerce. So how do they manage? Since USA/CA have been bankrupt for decades, having no substance such as gold and silver to back it, the only asset it has are men and women and our labour. We are the collateral for the interest on the loan of the World Bank.

Did you know that every citizen in the United States is bonded for 1 million dollars? Did you know that your orginal birth certificate is floated on the open market and traded? Did you know that you can get your strawman back?

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
i saw this last year and it really speaks for it self

watch this

Wanda Sykes On Bailout Stock Market

funny but true dont you think so

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by merkaba93

man i like your signature and specially this bit :

The Private Federal Reserve controls the Department of the Treasury. The Department of the Treasury controls the Department of Justice.

it really reminds me of this statement :

"Permit me to issue and control the money of the nation and I care not who makes its laws."

Mayer Amsched Rothchild, a prominent European banker in the eighteenth century

so i see it happening right now

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
The following just caught my eye over at whatreallyhappened.com

www.reuters.com...

NEW YORK, Jan 11 (Reuters) - It could take until November 2018 to get the full story behind the U.S. bailout of insurance giant American International Group (AIG.N) because of an action taken last year by the Securities and Exchange Commission.

In May, the SEC approved a request by AIG to keep secret an exhibit to a year-old regulatory filing that includes some of the details on the most controversial aspect of the AIG bailout: the funneling of tens of billions of dollars to big banks like Societe Generale, Goldman Sachs (GS.N), Deutsche Bank (DBKGn.DE) and Merrill Lynch.

Another of those "nothing to see here, move along now" moments.

I hear all the time, the chant of "if you have nothing to hide then why be worried" from people who will just bend over and accept that, whatever the government does is for a good reason and we better just get with the programme. So, that being the case, whatever can the justification be for hiding documents like this or auditing the FED? Surely, if they are all so honest and upright citizens, then they have nothing to fear from open examination of their dealings?

The only logical conclusion is that they do indeed have something to hide and that our own government, including those from the main parties, are willing to help them keep it hidden.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
The responses to this Article should be food for thought concerning the Present state of America . .............The TRUTH be Told.............

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
We have reached the beginning of the golden Age 2010 .

One of the most important things to understand is, that we have reached a time in our lives, in this world, that what we think can be created right in front of our eyes.

For all of you that want to do something about this, it is vary simple.
As you know keeping things simple is the best way to go.

You all just need to have a clear and simple vision of what you see in your world around you, your point of power is in the now the present to day this minuet this second this breath.

You are vary powerful on your own, but as a community with the same vision you are all a force of nature together.

The time to bare arms is long gone, the power of your combined vision is unstoppable, remember we are in the Golden Age use it be it and take over your future.

You just need to believe that you are more that you think you are and be more that you think you are and with that you will all create the world you all desire freedom of all that there is around you just trust in your own understanding that you create you own realities why not create one together and speed up the proses, yes it's that simple.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Pardon my silly, and possibly ill-thoughtout question.

Wouldn't exposing the Fed as a extreamly corrupt, slavery-inducing mobster-group, wouldn't that create economic collapse, and mass riots, and such?

-Cygnis

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Check this thread too
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Discretionary billion dollar funding for education?

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
media.abovetopsecret.com...
The man talking about clearing the thing with the pregnant girl..AKA Al caeda the days are pregnant..his handler is david from florida in the federal reserve.... no one has been caught from that only me as much as murdered by the state of oregon with a lot of proof so ... It would really look like a false flag terror attack from there actions.. The CIA gets told what to do by them teh federal reserve the jets in the video where called in by the old guy.... loved the guy was very upset when learned no one was going to get busted they just want to make sure no one knows about ahlberg setting up scams like anderson....

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by wutone

LMAO! That's the whole point........the FED HAS been printing money for decades. How much damn longer is it going to take for the American people to wake up? At this rate we'll be stuck in this situation for another 50 years. Wake up? LMAO! The American people even if they do wake up will do nothing. We've lost our balls. They were snipped off through years of complacency and apathy and Dancing with the Stars.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Well, it could mean thier pushing him(ron paul) out..as with any job, they cant just fire you, more or less, but if they want you out, they will call you a nutcase, nutjob and simply push you out. Or it could mean, that most of the senators in congress dont understand us the people..they think its normal giving out all these bailouts, in todays modern business world. ron dosnt wanna be part of it, of ourse thier gunan smear him outright, push him out*
The sadest thing is, how quickly we americans forget,a nd jsut wanna go about our daily lives* how stupid and careless the populous has become.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
$2 000 000 000 000 + and nothing to show for it?

I was offered a receipt for the coffee and muffin I spent $3.25 CDN on this morning.

I guess as you add zero's accountability isn't required.

Plain and simple, the US people paid for these bailouts, they are entitled to know what it was spent on. The excuse I see being used is that if people knew which companies were receiving this money they would lose faith and look for more secure investments.

Isn't there a law somewhere that says investor's must be given accurate information about company? ENRON anyone?

If the FED is keeping thier activities secret how is it different from insider trading? The politicians know what companies to avoid, or at the very least which ones to sell off in a hurry when the SHTF: thier money is safe, your's is disposable.

Another question...Shouldn't the bailout money received by these companies show up on the balence sheet when they file for taxes or report to stockholders? If so, then the secrecy is irrelevant.

If it doesn't, are they not then filing bogus returns?

Again, isn't that illegal?

[edit on 12-1-2010 by [davinci]]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join