It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Debt Clock

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Is this real? People do you have any prediction for 2010, i would like to know what you think about the world economy this year, becouse i think it will collapse very soon, not only becouse of this clock but becouse of what i see in the news

[edit on 11-1-2010 by Gloster]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Gloster

Ross Perot has one also.
Perot Page

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
One thing that is not on the clock or I cannot find it, is the total outstanding liabilities. Which is an actual accounting number that gives an even more sinister look at where we are.

Government low ball outsanding liabilities-$45 Trillion

Other people's estimates-$82-114 Trillion dollars

Liabilities are for everything our government is responsible for now and in the future. When they state national debt, they are only talking about what we owe right now.

Read that again, this is what our REAL DEBTS amount to.

$82-114 TRILLION in numbers $114,000,000,000,000

That is what we get for voting for the DEMS AND REPUBS every frelling year.

[edit on 1/11/2010 by endisnighe]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I can't help but laugh. Yes, it is funny.

If I were the editor of Failblog, I would show this next to a picture of Obama, Bush, and anyone else directly involved.

Failure of the 21st century.... envelope please.... IT'S THE U.S. MONETARY SYSTEM!!! and here to accept this award is, Nobel Laureate Barrack Obama.

BO-
"I would like to thank all those that helped this process. First off God. All things through Christ. Then I would like to thank Satan, he sure as hell had some good ideas. My wife, Michelle. George Bush, little George Bush, the Clintons... Bill you crazy dog, I want to thank my financial backers Wall Street, and of course all the unions. I want to thank the Saudi's for all their due diligence and lastly I would like to thank Tiger Woods. Without you and your hoe's, we couldn't have planted the bomb last December."

______________________________________________________________________-

The biggest issue with the piecing up of the former US is that there are high concentrations of soldiers in just a few areas. Texas for example. If you take all of the military in Texas, it is likely in the top ten strongest military's in the world. You have another high concentration in and around D.C. and other smaller ones throughout the U.S. (California and Nevada, South Carolina down to Florida, Kentucky and Ohio have a good number, including a massive Air Force base)

I think people will organize fast under some kind of U.N. assisted military regime, or Texas will organize fast and the rest of us will be under some U.N. assisted military regime. Don't mess with Texas. I am not from there, but I've been there. Leave them alone. They are a crazier version of Americans.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
On the clock it shows actual unemployment at over 26.5 million.

Anyone know how many people are in the work force ?

[edit on 11-1-2010 by Sean48]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

U.S work force is 138,518,223

top topics

join