It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demise of UFOWatchdog.com. three months, one lawsuit later its back

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2003 @ 02:34 AM
link   
ufowatchdog was one of my favourite sites probably because of the wonderful denounciations of UFO fraudsters. I thought the guy had been doing a great job trying to keep peoples perspective about the phenomena by debunking some of these guys. Unfortunately one of the people he debunked (sean David Morton) has taken legal action to get the site shut down.

www.rense.com...

careful what you say people....

[Edited on 18-5-2003 by cassini]

posted on Feb, 27 2003 @ 07:15 PM
link   
If the site had good, logical points against those UFO claims, thenthere shouldn't be a problem...

Freedom of Speech, my @$$

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 09:53 AM
link   
well it may not be good news for all of you but it is for me, after sometime UFOwatchdog.com is back up again.

After filing a $1million lawsuit Sena Davies Morton could not show the allegation against him to be false, read about the whole affair here:

www.ufowatchdog.com...

For anyone not familiar with the site Myers provides a serious look at the type of people like Morton and Nancy Leider, as well as compiling UFO reports from around the world. Top site! Glad its back

"If the site had good, logical points against those UFO claims, thenthere shouldn't be a problem..."

thankfully he most certainly did....

join