It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Bigfoot? Scene from a non BF related Docu/movie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Caught this on Autumn Williams blog.
Article from Autumns blog

Appears to be a 'creature' stalking a heard of caribou.

Thought it was interesting since it was spotted in a Film/Documentary from 2006
that had nothing to do with the Bigfoot issue.

Enhanced clip - www.youtube.com...

The original IMAX film/docu on Hulu, with much better resolution.
(it's about the 9:18 min mark)

I'd have to agree with Autumn, 'it' seems bipedal to me.
Moving sideways, no 'bear' ears, and looks very large when you consider the caribou are closer to the camera, IMO.

Guess it could be a human in costume, but as Autumn points out...

Either that, or perhaps it’s a cameraman, dressed all in black with a black ski mask, running to get a “better shot”, stupidly putting his life in danger by being very close to the path of a herd of stampeding caribou, who never appears to bother to lift a camera to his face or keep his head above the horizon to see what he is trying to film?www.oregonbigfoot.com...

Related Bfro article.

[edit on Mon Jan 11 2010 by Jbird]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
hmmm....tough to say.

I don't think it's a camera man, but maybe someone tryin to heard the caribou in a specific direction for the purposes of getting the best shots? I'm sure nature shows pull that kind stuff often. That's my best guess so far.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Looks like a person on a bicycle riding on a road or trail in a deep rut.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshOnMyTomatoes
Looks like a person on a bicycle riding on a road or trail in a deep rut.

exactly what i was thinking.
too bad the camraman didnt keep recording in case the trail led up towards the view of the camera.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I think one of the comments on the Youtube link hit the nail on the head:

"Guy on a bike"..

Definitely what it looks like, to me anyway. Wish I could be less skeptical, but like catchphrase 'Say what you see!'.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
When all else fails someone comes up with "guy on a bike".

Hey dude what did you do this weekend?
Oh man you shudda seen it..I choppered out to the middle of nowhere with my mountain bike and my bigfoot suit.. and what do ya know..some dudes flew over filming an IMAX.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Looks like it's loping like a gorilla. Maybe he stranded far from home. Besides they haven't invented bikes in Africa yet.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368
When all else fails someone comes up with "guy on a bike".

Hey dude what did you do this weekend?
Oh man you shudda seen it..I choppered out to the middle of nowhere with my mountain bike and my bigfoot suit.. and what do ya know..some dudes flew over filming an IMAX.
I don't even see a gorilla suit, I see a guy in dark clothes and probably a helmet.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Edit:- Whoops, must have missed the paragraph in that other thread where they mention film crew placed around to distract or direct the caribou in minor ways. Oh well, guess that explains that one... hate it when nature docos cheat

Just read the other thread with the cropped video footage of this, and im quite impressed.

Thing I want to know is, what are the animals that run up the side of the gully the 'man' is in?... they dont look like caribou. And they seem to be shorter than the depth of the gully.

If we knew what they where we might be able to work out a size for the 'man'.

Personally I find the fact the guys too black (I mean theres no rim lighting, highlights or even just straight up ambient light on him, their just flat black) a little interesting, youd think that a camera man in that position would at least have camo on since being in all black would stick out like a sore thumb if he moved (Thats assuming caribou vision is mostly lacking in color perception).

Also, Bigfoot isnt a gorilla so of course it wouldn't look like a guy in a gorilla suit. People expect to see a gorilla like creature, so when they dont see one they immediately say it isnt Bigfoot, or a guy in a suit or dark clothing... we cant say for sure, the form kinda reminds me of the Memorial Day footage.

[edit on 12-1-2010 by BigfootNZ]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
"guy on a bike" ?

I guess anything is possible.

We did catch that this was filmed in the wilderness of northern Quebec/Labrador, right ?

A four wheeler would seem a more logical choice in that kind of terrain.

Regardless, watching the enhanced clip help ruled out the guy on a bike, (or a even a quad) question, for moi.

Although a crew member would also seem a logical explanation, the 'subject' seems much larger than a human when compared to the surrounding caribou.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I gotta say man, ive been looking into bigfoot sightings since i was 8 and that can be easily debunked. Sorry

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Distinction
....ive been looking into...

...can be easily debunked.

Care to elaborate on either of those points ?

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Warning
Necro Post

FWIW ...

Happened upon this (now)old update from 2016.

An interview with film maker William Reeve, the cameraman of the documentary, in which he disputes the claims that the figure was a crew-member (on a bicycle
) or bear.
https://youtu.be/3obq0Q6OU3Y

new topics

top topics

join