It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who thinks man made global warming is fake, speak up

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
i think FAKE, winter is winter and people should realise that snow is NORMAL in winter, just because it has not happened for decades doesn't mean its global warming

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I was just wondering, if global warming is real albeit naturally isn't that even worse? Like at least if it was mad made we had a chance to stop, how can we stop something happening naturally? I mean, the results are gonna be the same in the end aren't they?

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
So what better way to get the entire planet to fund a TPTB global warming retirement plan.

Now what is this retirement plan?

Whats global warming worth?

How many trillions?

What can you buy with these trillions and trillions of dollars ?????

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Its fake, and the creators of the idea are laughing all the way to the bank too. I base this off the fact that the Texas winters seem to be getting abnormaly cold.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Man-made global warming IS FAKE. Humans do not have the power to affect this Earth. It's too large too be affected by us. We are ignorant to think we can control some so massive. We had an ice age millions of years ago, before we had much technology, so why don't I hear people saying we caused that too?

Gosh people, get your head out of the clouds and realize the Earth has it's own cycle and no matter how much we do, WE DON"T AFFECT IT.

While I don't think that Man-made global warming is real (because it's not) I do believe our earth goes through different cycles so Global Climate Change is real...but not man made.

Since people like to post 209237509713 different threads on THE SAME TOPIC, I'll just post what I said on another climate change thread.

--

Oh here we go....

You think we can control our climate? We don't have the power to do such a thing. Most of these corrupt politicians can't even control themselves, and you want me to believe that they should help or make us help control the climate? What a joke!

We can't do anything about the climate or anything else related to nature. Why the hell do people think they have to fix EVERYTHING. This world is 149 square miles and 5,940,000,000,000,000,000,000 metric tons. Do you really think it's going to be possible to change things about our world? Why not just let nature work itself out. Why not let the Earth fix itself, like it has for billions of years. We had an ice age millions of years ago right? Look at us now, there are new species of animals, plants, and insects. We have seasons. Our changing temp (if it even exists) may eliminate species of animals but why do we, as humans, feel that we need to save these species? We are fighting the natural process of life, something that had NEVER been successful. The dinosaurs went instinct - and look at us now! There are an abundance of animals. Good lord...sometimes I'm annoyed by how high-and-mighty humans are. And not to mention the greed that comes into play because of the money politicians can gain from supporting such fruitless agendas.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Jibblin

Yes it could be fake, and completely natural. Heck, it might not be a big deal at all, or not happening at all.

I also consider the air volume of about 5100 trillion tons in our atmoshere a finite amount considering this kind of volume, times all the plants on earth: webecoist.com...

Seems like a possibility that we might be doing something bad to our big planet.

I don't think all the Mercury in our water is anything but man's mess.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join