It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who thinks man made global warming is fake, speak up

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

DONT LISTEN TO THIS GUY---he has no facts on science--the science is there but he goes by the news--next post he will say the news is lieing about everything--ignorant--come to wisconsin where our weather has changed in leeps and bounds---we are easyly 15 degrees above normal this winter--does this yo-yo look at all the chem spraying going on in the last 15 plus years--or does he live in a cave---notice how the midwest was sprayed constantly this year---is your head up your butt??? If al gore invested in oil he would bitch about that--He doesnt know chemistry either but sure says he knows its crap---well like his shield with two crosses he must see double when he reads.------prove it--WOW -did you prove there was no global warming?? nope just a lot of mouth with no facts---get real because people like you are whats wrong with this world---GO READ WHAT JAMES LOVELOCK SAYS--WHAT JIM HANSON SAYS---TELL ME HOW IN N-WISCONSIN WE HAD NO BELOW 0 DAYS IN JANUARY 3 YEARS AGO-when we are supposed to have 20 plus below 0 days--WHY ARE THEY SPRAYING CRAP THAT CLOUDS UP THE SKIES??--GET FRICKEN REAL PEOPLE AND GET TOGATHER---there is a war going on between the polluters and the ones trying to educate you--pick a side on facts not garbage like this guy posted---
YO WANT FACTS WHEN YOU COULDNT POSSABLY UNDERSTAND THEM

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
biofuel is evil!!!!

Turning food land to fuel production will make millions starve.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
IMO, global warming is man made....

The MAN MADE it to guilt the rest of us into paying more taxes to combat it...

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Man made is a colossal FAKE. What happens after an ice age? IT WARMS UP!!!

The earths magnetosphere is changing right along with the sun and that is what is causing climate change all parts of the world. Some hotter, Some colder.

The true cause is our relation to the Galactic plane and WORMWOOD.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLaPPiE
reply to post by endisnighe

I will now slowly rip your bs apart.

Coal is burning at 1350 degrees F in the combustor, thru the boiler and economizer where it exits to the baghouse or precipitator at about 425 degrees F. Your efficiency statement is a total load of crap...got it.

Where in the heck do you think the fly ash goes? To the landfill...by the freaking truck load. Just go look at the flay ash holding silo's at any coal fired power plant. Note how much of it goes flying when the truck is loaded. Let me know what the landfill charges to hold that crap. Again your document=crap.

You may continue to spew all the crap you like, as you are...just wrong.

Oh no, not a landfill. How could they put that stuff in the ground!

Where did they originally find the coal again?

But still, re-burying the unused fractions of the coal is not nearly as lucrative as sequestering CO2 in unproductive oil wells. The oil industry stands to gain a lot from the co2 scam.

Especially Occidental Petroleum, the world's largest CO2 operator.
newsroom.oxy.com...

In case you are not familiar with the longtime Occidental/Gore partnership:

The history of the Gore family and Occidental Petroleum have been intertwined for generations. Al Gore Sr. was such a loyal political ally that Occidental’s founder and longtime CEO, Armand Hammer, liked to say that he had Gore “in my back pocket.” When Gore Sr. left the Senate in 1970, Hammer gave him a half a million dollar a year job at an Occidental subsidiary and a seat on the company’s board of directors. Money from Occidental and its subsidiaries formed the basis of the Gore family fortune.

www.democracynow.org...
(an ultra-liberal, progressive, pro-environmental source)

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Who thinks man made global warming is fake, speak up

I don't think it is fake at all. I know it is. I have spoken my piece and thank you for starting this thread to let everyone know once and for all how I feel about the fake man made global warming conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I think man-made global warming is fake.

[edit on 12/1/10 by blupblup]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
It's absolutely fake! The global elite cooked (or maybe they just warmed) it up so they could attempt to line their velvet pockets with the dollars, euros, rupees, yen, etc. of their "subjects." I'm glad the emails leaked. Too bad the MSM is controlled by TPTB. I have a feeling we would have heard tons more if it were not.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by itsawild1

Excuse me fellow Wisconsinite, where exactly was summer this year?

Al Gore and his lackeys will save the world by taxing you more.

They are spraying the skies for the betterment of man, (borrowing this saying from the English) are you frelling daft?

Oh no, the sky is falling and THE GOVERNMENT will save us?

I swear I just woke up in a Daffy Duck cartoon.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Yeah, its just an agenda pushing scam.

O well, when you have a world full of egoistic leaders, what do you expect?

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Do we need to stop polluting the land, sea and air ... YEP!

Do we need to stop ripping out the rainforest?.... YEP!

Do we need to stop being 'consumers' and start being responsible with our resources? ... YEP!

Do we need to stop taking every opportunity we can to crap on mother earth? ... YEP!

Do we need to tax everyone into next week to accomplish these things? ... HELL NO!!

... and THAT'S the beef I (and most other people) have with the whole GW/Carbon Trading scenario.

Instead of doing what's needed to stop all the above behaviour, all Governments around the world can come up with is TAX IT! ... Oh! WOW! ... that's a surprise!

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Democrats and republicans are trying to decide the fate of the planet. If that isn't midnight on the doomsday clock, what is?

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
This is a link to a little known Japanese report on Global Warming and Climate Change, (they are really two isssues) there are several pages.

www.theregister.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
The question of man made global warming is really a mute question when you look at the earths history as a whole not one little itty bitty tiny time frame of a few decades or even several hundreds of years .

The land mass has gone from 1 large continent to many . From lush jungles to ice ages with glacier ice packs over most on the northern hemisphere. Many times the climate has change. BEFORE we got here and is still continuing to change .

Humans live in the deserts of of the world with temps 120 + F to the arctics with temps -30f we are very adaptable . And we have lived threw several changes already.

To be realistic if we are causing warming we are just hurrying along a existing process may be shortening it a few hundred years or if its a cooling trend may be lengthening it by a few hundred years . We cant stop the earths cycles maybe we can expedite or slow them we CANT STOP them

Are we going to try to cork all the volcanoes ? Stabilize the earths wobble ? Stabilize the suns cycles ? Divert the solar wind ?

Are we going to pin the plate to keep them from moving. OMG we better do that before California falls off into the ocean or the subduction zones eat away at our livable space .

There s away for me to make money start a organization to stop continental drift and geological subduction zones . If it continues all shipping will take way longer and the subduction zones eat up land masses and we will have no where to live.

Please send cash

Save humanity stop the Plates
$$$ 5.5 million Ave
scam you now . NY
77984- more money

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
You will see from the link in my last post the Japanese use the commonsense approach with an emphasis on all data as yet not really conclusive, in other words, what we are being told is nothing more than a hypothesis, not an Empirical fact. It also points out the lack of research that should have been done on atmospheric temperatures, (indicative of Climate Change) and of the discrepancy of the CO2 timeline in relation to temperature rises,(CO2 only started to increase after 1946 and had been stable for centuries previously) while temperatures had been rising for a couple of hundred years. Ice cores taken have shown that in the past CO2 rose only AFTER temperature rises, and although that deals mainly with natural rises in CO2 it is still something that should be taken into account presently, this is a link to New Scientist close the message page first.

www.newscientist.com... ing.html

[edit on 12-1-2010 by smurfy]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I could from my heart and commonsense brain or life experience say why I 'know' that Man-made global warming or the even more stupid man attempting to repairing our solar system warming is ludicrous! Think about it free thinkers? But I won't. I pretty much knew as soon as Governments said ...... ANYTHING ……..that it was crap. But to further those that still accept this stance I leave you with a very articulate speaker on the ridiculous and let you hear his bringing forth not his words but those in the so called world of science.

An inconvenient truth

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

That is my point they are using data from 1946 forward and going back a few centuries , the earths process's are on the time scales of thousands of years to millions of years .

We are using a time frame of like 1/4 of a inch out of a 10 mile length to make our decisions .

To be accurate in science you need a control and then the test subjects . We have only 1 the test subject . By scientific yard sticks any data and conclusions is a hypothesis not a Fact

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Lostinthedarkness

I agree with you. About a yardstick, what we are being told is obfuscuated and manipulated data, have a look at mlmijyd's link to a lecture, and you will see the lecturer is talking in the same terms as the Japanese link.

[edit on 12-1-2010 by smurfy]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Climate change is a cyclical phenomena and has nothing to do with mankind's emissions of CO2. The world may be heating internally but that could very well be because theres a great amount of friction due to a tendency toward a pole shift but most likely because of where we are in the galaxy at this time. Man Made Global warming is a myth. If these climate Nazis are so afraid of warming why aren't they appalled by the sea of plastic in the pacific ocean? Why aren't they going after the oil companies and plastic companies and every freekin manufacturer that has decided that plastic rules and glass is too expensive? Thats right because nothing is big Corps fault just everyday Joe or Josephine's fault. They will tax into starvation and slavery and death. These are the end times of the earth as described in Revelation.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
simply because there has been record cold in areas does not mean that there is not global warming. there are natural cycles and process's that apply.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join