It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati? Or just left vs. right?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I dunno doesn't it seem a little ODD that we don't hear # about terrorism since the patriot Act yet now that democrats are in office all you hear is terror, terror, terror... is it possible that the CIA with Republican backing is spitefully letting these scenarios happen more and more frequently perhaps to make democrats look unsafe and weak? Its almost like they're mad they aren't getting their way so their not doing their jobs good anymore? i dont have any sources or anything, just a thought... it doesnt seem like our leaders are very mature

oh, and did Glen Beck really say that the only person who gives us rights is God? lol... thats the type of mentality that made this world so damned violent in the first place... i personally felt FDR's second bill of rights sounded FABULOUS. Every human should be given those rights, only the religious right-wing republicans are scared of those kinda perks...

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I don't know about you, but all I heard was "terror, terror, terror" when the Republicans where in office.

left, right, either way there the same.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
we need a third party and we need it FAST

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by sourcesonly

Heres a pic for you OP.You are dividing people by using those terms and not seeing reality.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/48e291a7ec15.jpg[/atsimg]
Dems or Reps???Whats the difference?????

Alaskaman...your my hero for providing this pic!!

[edit on 11-1-2010 by DrumsRfun]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
whoa guys... lets not twist my words lol

im not right or left... but you guys act like they dont exist

its right vs. left... obviously because those are the only 2 choices that ever win elections, so those two are fighting... that was my point... my thought was whether the CIA was choosing to let a few terrorist attacks happen NOW instead of before.... and i dont know about YOU... but they didnt let any attacks happen after 9/11...

Obama is president all of a sudden Fort Hood, now the xmas attack and almost Zazi.

Im simply asking if they just started going for it and just happen to be more successful... or the CIA is trying to make Democrats look weaker.

simple question, IS IT POSSIBLE... that doesnt mean I believe it... im just asking if anyone else thinks there's a possibility that our leaders are just idiots. OR is there a group of very smart people who are able to puppeteer the rest of the world including left/right and the american people into believing there IS choice... its not really a yes or no, but more like... what do you guys think?

new topics

top topics

join