It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Viacom's MTV to Launch Gay Cable Network

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
whatever like I said I don't mind lesbians just to gay dudes making out is messed up also they should really change this work homophobic cuz no one is afraid of them its just the opposite im not afraid of them I would beat them up so the phobic part is wrong cuz no one is afraid of them.

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   
You don't fear the people, you fear their sexuallity. And you do, it's appearant.

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
whatever like I said I don't mind lesbians just to gay dudes making out is messed up also they should really change this work homophobic cuz no one is afraid of them its just the opposite im not afraid of them I would beat them up so the phobic part is wrong cuz no one is afraid of them.

I knew a few in prison that I would love to see you beat up.

I would bring some lube with you, they thought fighting was just another form of foreplay.....LOL

Why would you want to beat up someone that is not bothering you?

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mynaeris
1) Wouldn't it be great if MTV still stood for Music TV? What ever happened to the Music part? Now all you see is The Real world, and numerous other non music shows. Thats why FUSE is kicking some serious MTV b*tt.

My Gal and I was just talking about this the other day.... remember when MTV was videos... I mean lots and lots of videos ?

Oh yeah and remember they would play Black and WHITE music !!!!!

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 01:17 AM
link   

I would bring some lube with you, they thought fighting was just another form of foreplay.....LOL

Why would you want to beat up someone that is not bothering you

You knew a few huh and how did you know them
And you must be an expert of the lube

Also I wouldn't beat them up if they are not bothering me im just saying if the situation arose I would not be hesitant to throw some punches that is what I meant.

[edit on 26-7-2004 by WestPoint23]

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23

Why would you want to beat up someone that is not bothering you

You knew a few huh and how did you know them
And you must be an expert of the lube

Also I wouldn't beat them up if they are not bothering me im just saying if the situation arose I would not be hesitant to throw some punches that is what I meant.

[edit on 26-7-2004 by WestPoint23]

Nope hate to disappoint you but I was just locked up with them they never even tried or bothered me in any way,my point was that not all gays are the limp-wristed little sissies you seem to think they are. As a matter of fact the only people they did bother was those with an attitude like yours that came wanting to beat up on them some queers, and those to weak to stand up for themselves, I didnt fit in either catagory.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Maybe this type of television station, network, etc. should be a pay channel?

Not pay as you go, or pay per view, but offered on a premium level, that way if you don't want to see it, you don't have to...

and I know, if you don't want to watch, then change the channel, well that may not work with kids in the house.. ..

so I like my idea of paying for it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join