It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

24, Day 8

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I finally watched most of the end of 24. I feel asleep thru some of it, couldn't help it. I liked last weeks episode but the end disappointed.

It was sappy, disappointing and predictable. I'm don't know what I would have done differently but that closing shot of Jack and Chloe.....blerk.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
It ended on a blah note. This isn't the first time that Jack ran away, so it's nothing new. It makes a nice bridge for the movie, though.

All together, this season was nice.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by they see ALL

I was wondering how a movie would work, given the real time aspect of the show. Depp did a movie (Nick of Time) which was filmed in real time and it wasn't bad but Jack does his thing over 24 hours and the idea of hearing "the following takes place between 9 and 11:46 PM" seemed silly to me.

then the president said "you have about two hour head start so you should get moving" and there it is, the first movie - Escape from NY.

It wasn't bad, a bit sappy with chloe at the end but entertaining to the end. I'd have loved a dead jack at the end but then the movies can't come and they did end it with an audible counter as opposed to the silent counter reserved for the death of important characters so, I guess, the final counter wasn't that final.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I think the movie will work as a "regular" movie will, that is, the time issue will work in a non-'24' fashion. This should be fun!

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Well, I haven't watched TV or had cable/dish in over 10 years, because I refuse to watch all those ads.

But I recently joined Netflix and made the big mistake of watching the first episode of season 2. I was so fricken hooked I watched all 24 episodes in a single sitting! (Yes, I didn't sleep and went through nearly a whole 12-pack of microwave popcorn) This has to be of of the best TV shows of all time! I love it. So as a new fan, I am about to embark on the others. One big advantage of doing it this way is of course I don't have to wait, and can see them all in a row.
Very cool show!

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

you should watch season 1. it was one of the best and it really explains a ton of things that happen in the other seasons.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I'm so sad there's no more Jack Bauer

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join