It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Temperary Mind Administrator(s)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Have you ever experienced a higher power by your mind? Would you care to expond on that? Or have you ever been having a higher sense occur relating to your mind that tells you things in a supernatural kind of way? Would you care to expond on that?

Just maybe the mind is being administered some things by a higher administrative power to why you see the topic name.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Yes, and I have been informed about love and what love is (so amazing). That we have a chance to enter infinity (a great gift that is not understood) and that existance is teaming with great intelligence of which humans have little to no understanding. Humans relatively speaking are a very basic consciouness, mostly due to the cycle and war for their souls and energy which they have been caught up in .

A lot of the things humans do are not natural but have been imposed on us because of the physical laws and paradigms imposed on us. Killing other creatures to survive for example is not a natural state. For the most part humans are weak, easily manipulated, egotistical, cruel and don't have the guts to fight for their spirit and create an environment for themselves that brings them closer to the source.

As a result they are thought of by higher consciousneses as foolish and lost.

Yet there is still a way open for the true soldiers and spiritual warriors amongst us! That is how compasionate they are, as at the end of the day they could wipe their hands of us altogether!

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Great thread, and yes, definitely I have been "administrated."

It just reminds me that I am not my body. "I" am just a here and a now, being informed by greater things.

new topics

join