It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Costan Ricans to Receive 'Forced' Vaccinations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I hope the people of Costa Rica stand united against this madness. If the WHO get away with 'forced' vaccinations in Costa Rica they'll start trying it elsewhere

Maria Luis Aguilar, the Health Minister of Costa Rica, has said that swine flu vaccinations will be mandatory ´for those people who present health risk factors," according to a report in La Nacion translated by Claudia Calvo below.

“We have authority (to force someone to be vaccinated) by the Ley General de la Salud. “If we consider that a person has to be vaccinated due to the risk factors, and not only for the person itself, but for the good of the collectivity, Health can act so this person has to accept the vaccination”Aguilar said.

Costa Rica to Force Vaccinate

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

In the chat, the Minister said that the country is preparing for 4 possible scenarios for the next weeks. One has to do with the virus getting more lethal , another, that H1N1 becomes threatening in the provinces of Puntarenas, Guanacaste and Limón, which were not strongly affected in the first wave.

A third scenario -vand the most probable, according to Avilav- would be that the second wave is like the first. The fourth would be that there is no second wave at all on the nation’s territory.

So all indications point to the flu being a pussycat. In all likelihood the Pandemic is over. If there is a second wave, it will most likely be just like the first wave. In the unlikely event of a stronger, mutated second-wave, the vaccine will be ineffective. So the logical next move by the government is to use a dangerous vaccine on its most at-risk population??

This whole thing makes me sick!!

BTW: I finally met someone that had a confirmed case of the H1N1. Poor things! Her and her two daughters missed a whole day of school and work! It was horrible! Their tummies ached and everything!

Lets see, out of thousands of people I contact everyday through school (Florida State University) and work (Florida Department of Revenue) and in the thousands of people in my office buildings and classrooms, and the interaction my kids have at daycare, and the parties and bars we went to over the Holidays, I finally met 1 person with a "confirmed" case of the H1N1 after 9 months of hype, and she had "a tummy ache" and missed a day of school and work!!

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
well luckily Costa Rica doees not have a standing Army, so i doubt they will be forced vaccinations

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
well luckily Costa Rica doees not have a standing Army, so i doubt they will be forced vaccinations

That is what the local brainwashed police are for.

They have guns. They are army enough for the job.

new topics

top topics

join