It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke Newsletter

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Hi Veritas

I have emailed a friemd whom subscribes to the newsletter and asked for a copy. I will post it when she sends it

Have the best day

themuse

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

I knew i'd get a reply in the end. And it does stick on roofs, walls, private residences, hence my own garden, if you had bothered to read the whole thread, Instead of coming across as Mr arrogant.

Yes, you did get a reply, as you asked for.

Mike knew the flight path because he was following the trail of what looked like, at first sight, thousands of pieces of chewing gum on the pavements and paths.

I receive the newsletter myself, even if I don't particularly believe it, and that's the only place he mentions it sticking to.

I had also read the entire thread up to the point of my posting, and while I noted you stated it appeared in your garden, the article only mentions roads and footpaths.
I don't know about your garden, but maybe if you take some pics, cut up some of the pieces, and post a thorough examination on ATS we could get somewhere.
See, I get the same in my garden, and have caught the people who fel the need to spit in my yard.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
this needs more analysis.

named scientist and downloadable lab report?

It could be chem gunk - or it could be chewing gum - people get fed disinfo... as you know...

Any more on this story from Icke or Lambert?

<< 1   >>

join