It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS is the enemy of Conspirators.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Hello Everyone,

This thread is a speculative, philosophical endeavor that may or may not prove to be informative, indeed, even interesting. I only propose it for giggles because I don't wish to be held accountable to any particular agenda being referenced to in any way. For you see, I'm sure this topic has been suggested in the past, for good reason and with the most earnest of intentions. Despite this fact there is only the end result of such endeavors that keeps such questions in the domain of entertainment, frivolous and unproven. So I make no promises to verify any suggestion or even present much of an argument at all, (how unlike me...)

I'll just point out my observation... (Which I actually am paraphrazing from some other ATS post I read today, sorry, can't remember where or what or who.) With apologies to whoever first said it and everyone else since, the frame is reference is actually irrelevant to our discussion.

and maybe I'll have a follow up suggestion to get the ball rolling.

The discussion topic is,
"If ANY of this crap is true, we are the enemy."

What I mean by this is, "Even if one percent of the conspiracy we think about, investigate, seek, do and discuss here at ATS has ANY basis in reality."
and
"it is presumed that these conspiracies are meant to be kept clanedestine at the least and free of oppositional influence at the most"
then
"we by exposing and contesting (at least certain) conspiracies must be an enemy of said conspiracists."

I'd be interested in hearing some of the 'ol timers thoughts on this matter in a historical context of ATS.

I'd like this to start an open, frank discussion by the ATS Philosophy Dept, particularly in the furtherance of agendas and double agency.

But, on ATS, as in life, one doesn't always get what one wants and I can appreciate that this whole thread idea is pretty lame. Offering nothing in hopes of gaining something is cheap, but it is possible that someone, who has never thought about this idea before, blows all our minds!

Such is the promise of ATS.

Such is the promise of 2010.

Best thoughts,

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I seriously doubt TPTB are losing any sleep over whats posted on ATS. If anything they come here for an ego boost. I can hear them now, "Wow, these people really do think we are all pwerful and mighty." And thats all they really need isn't it? For us to believe it.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by briantaylor

ATS is the enemy of Conspirators.

You're just figuring this out now..?

I'd be interested in hearing some of the 'ol timers thoughts

Why are you limiting the responses to ol' timers..? Some of them can't even remember how to get from BTS to ATS...the input you seek may be watered down.

If you truly seek this information, you would welcome all input and make that clear in your OP...

I can appreciate that this whole thread idea is pretty lame.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Personally I have always interpreted ATS as a place to observe, dissect, and make up our own minds on the many topics that are not covered today by mainstream. Is it the "enemy"? I don't know, there is not much that can be proven on here, if any. But it is definitely a threat, if such conspiracies do exist.

Why? Because at the very least, ATS is a start, a window so to say, to open peoples minds around them. What will become of this site and any of the theories? Who knows, what is certain is we will eventually find out something someday.

[edit on 1/11/2010 by jkrog08]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I have some gray reasons to believe that this, and I guess most any site that offers counter spin arguments to the PTB mainstream agendas, are constantly being monitored and analyzed by said Powers. It's not that far a stretch to think "They" would have a stake in what goes on here and even contribute to disinfo. I'm sure there are some senior ATS truthers that could offer some interesting insight.

Is it not really easy for the alphabet agencies to follow just about anything now on the internet that is of interest? I'm sure they have capabilities that would make it a cinch.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08

Personally I have always interpreted ATS as a place to observe, dissect, and make up our own minds on the many topics that are not covered today by mainstream.

[edit on 1/11/2010 by jkrog08]

I agree. This site should not be filled with conspiratorial back-slappers. There are people who are on this site (possibly governmental) that try and de-bunk every theory that appears on here and the debates (sometimes decending into childish name calling), discussion and negativity proberly stoke the fires of enthusiasm for those who are truely convinced of their claims and makes them more likely to dig deeper and research more widely.

new topics

top topics

join