It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George W. Bush Gets Heckled In A Restaurant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

ahhaha brilliant!

I'm not sure if this is the correct section but I thought everyone could get a laugh

haha

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Thread exists:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
As does longer, and original video.

-m0r

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I am new here. What is so great about someone heckling the ex-President? He should be shown respect and honor. Why yell at George Bush when he isn't even in power anymore?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
You know i don't like either of the bush's but this is just rude.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Feeling Frisky

Do some research man...
and you will understand...

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by skekke

So are you saying that just because we might disagree with some of the Bush policies during his Presidency that it makes it alright for someone to yell at him like that? It seems to me that he made what he thought were good decisions for the country even if we don't agree with alll of them. It isn't like he had bad intentions. He was just doing what he thought was necessary to protect the country. We didn't like his choice so we voted in someone else and now it is over.

It isn't like Congress didn't approve his actions. So it wasn't just him.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Aye as someone just posted, search about the Bushes here on the site and you will see why many will applaud this.

Pertaining to the OP & Video:

My opinion it just makes someone look wacky and incoherent. I enjoy the fact that at GWB has gone back to a private citizen and stayed out of the limelight...unlike previous presidents that just absolutely love the world stage and have to be involved.

Heckling just makes one look silly, but it is the growing culture in this country that gives high praise with things like...."Bush deserves it" and the likes.

Maybe the man does, I do not care. Bush made no laws, it is Congress who allowed everything and they are the ones that should be pressed. Everyone needs a villain I suppose

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Feeling Frisky
I am new here. What is so great about someone heckling the ex-President? He should be shown respect and honor. Why yell at George Bush when he isn't even in power anymore?

Um, no. He should be shown the honor and respect he DESERVES. Of course, only his maker can truly do that.

Best,
SN

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
yer title's wrong, its george HW bush is it not?

and I have no problem with him being heckled....
he made his bed....

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by skunknuts

We can argue though that 'deserves' is in the eye of the beholder no?

I didn't like some of my military officers, but their rank meant they deserved the customs and courtesies that were afforded to them. They deserved no respect, but the position itself deserves respect.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by skunknuts

I agree that only his maker can really reward or punish him properly. Though I disagree with parts of his choices, I think he may have had good intentions. You know what they say about the road to hell.

Sometimes I even wonder if one day we won't look back and with more knowledge and understanding about the extent of info he had that maybe he did make the right choices. It is awfully easy to second guess someone when you are not privy to the situation or understanding they had at the time that they made their choice. I guess only history can really tell.

link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

You might want to edit your title. George H. W. Bush was the target of this genius who was suddenly stricken with camera courage.

I suppose the camera operator would give the same treatment to FDR, Truman, Kennedy and Johnson.

Classic. This clown is pathetic and has clearly spent too much time in the fringe web blogs.

link   

I have to agree with skekke....do some more research on the Bush family and you will understand why someone would feel inclined to show such negative emotions towards him.

link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Not sure why we need 2 threads on this?

And It's George Bush Senior, not Dubya

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Please add any comments to the existing thread found here.

Thread closed.

top topics

join