It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George H.W. Bush Gets Heckled In A Restaurant(Warning: Cursing)

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Meesterjojo
Honestly while I don't agree with Bush Sr. I feel that approaching him/his family just to curse at him is rather stupid.

It reduces us, Americans, to performing the antics of the typical 3rd Worlder. Next we'll have Molotov cocktails.

Additionally how weak is it to attack a president who hasn't been in office in 18-19 years. Wow. Lets go find Jimmy Carter and curse at him.

I'll presume the maker of the video is in Houston- I only wish I could get a picture of him/them so I could laugh at them when/if I should ever see them.

Regardless of how you may feel about a former leader unless you're willing to take arms against them, shouting and yelling will do nothing except make you look like a jackass. There is such a thing as 'tact'- something I realize the tinfoil hat wearers here completely lack.

The day when you are going to see an American with a Molotov cocktail in his/her hand is drawing nearer and nearer. If you only knew 1% of the crimes and atrocities that Bush Sr is responsible for you most likely wouldn't have a problem with this guys video; unless of course your just that big of a bleeding heart.

Bush Sr is a prime example of another huge flaw in our government and the way we chose our leaders. A former director of the CIA should never be allowed to be President of the United States. First of all, it's actually a demotion; in my opinion the director of the CIA is the most powerful individual on the face of the earth. Secondly, any president who possesses the knowledge that the director of the CIA would possess shouldn't run this country, because they will do so with great bias and hypocrisy.

If you haven't done so already I recommend reading the book "Sleeping with the Devil" by Robert Baer. This book only gives a tiny glimpse into the REAL Bush Sr. Be afraid of what you are going to learn, it might coax you into thinking outside the box for a change.....

[edit on 13-1-2010 by Imightknow]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Imightknow

Bush Sr is a prime example of another huge flaw in our government and the way we chose our leaders. A former director of the CIA should never be allowed to be President of the United States.

Exactly!

He may be an ex-leader in name, but he certainly pulled some strings during Shrub's time in office. And probably still does have a lot of clout.

There's your real anti-christ.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I cant read all of the replies but I did see a few pertaining to Prescott Bush and how he was a devoted(sp) Christian.

Give me a break !

THis is why I say that.

The Bush's are all Skull and Bone's men who as the original secret society club called the Illuminati in which the Bonesmen club is derived all believe in Satanism. They have to swear to denounce Christianity in order to become members.
Remember the founders of the Illuminati's primary enemy were the Catholic Church.

Prescott Bush Yale 1917
George H. W. Bush 1948 All 3 were Bonesmen....
George W. Bush 1968

Prescott a lowly tire salesman, married into Money, the Walkers. He was through his father in Laws connections placed under the employ of the Harrimans who were the owners of the Union Pacific Railroad.

The Harrimans owned Union Bank, in which Prescott Bush was Director, was tied to financing of Hitler.The Harrimans also owned the Hamburg Amerika Shipping company.

Read the article but here is an excerpt:

The United States entered World War II early in 1942. In August of that year the U.S. government's Office of Alien Property Custodian, operating under the Trading with the Enemy Act, seized all property of the Hamburg-Amerika line. Two months later the same agency seized the Union Banking Corporation, of which Prescott Bush was a director. At the time, shareholders included Prescott Bush, E. Roland Harriman, and several Nazi agents. The following week the government also took action against two other organizations run by Bush and Harriman - the Holland-American Trading Corporation, and the Seamless Steel Equipment Corporation. The following month assets of the Silesian-American Corporation were also seized under the same law. A government report characterized the Silesian-American Corporation as a holding company for German and Polish subsidiaries, that had been operated by the German government since 1939. The seizure order stated that the shares were held for the benefit of the Thyssen family, who were designated nationals of an enemy country.

Here is the cached article.

74.125.93.132...:REX46DAJIgwJ:www.thedubyareport.com/prescottbush-thirdreich.html+hamburg+america+line+bush&cd=5&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=u s

Additionally.....
Here is a video on an investigative journalist's findings as far as Prescott Bush's Nazi connections after performing research at the National Archives.

www.youtube.com...

In summary, these guys are all Illuminatists who finance wars for profit just as they have throughout history as well as the wars that we have today.

Research the role of The Carlyle Group, as well as George H W Bush's role.

The Truth Shall Set You Free

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I'd do the same damn thing m8

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Can't say Bush doesn't deserve it. The old prick has hidden behind his goons and practically says he's answerable to no one. They get more rights and privacy than we do, yet we're the villains?

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
The people that are criticizing him for cussing think about this.......what if your child fought in a war that was driven by power, greed and lies, and was killed? That is what thousands of parents are going through. If it were my child and I saw Bush in a restaurant, I would be screaming obscenities like there was no tomorrow. It isn't about having a low IQ like one of you said, it's about being ANGRY. A lot of people are angry. At least this guy had the courage to say what he felt.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by stephanies-chase
The people that are criticizing him for cussing think about this.......what if your child fought in a war that was driven by power, greed and lies, and was killed? That is what thousands of parents are going through. If it were my child and I saw Bush in a restaurant, I would be screaming obscenities like there was no tomorrow. It isn't about having a low IQ like one of you said, it's about being ANGRY. A lot of people are angry. At least this guy had the courage to say what he felt.

And what war did Bush Sr start where thousands of Americans died?

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
hrmmmmmmm

Ex President is in same restaurant as you...

Use the opportunity to actually talk to the man perhaps?

Or simply scream theories at him...

Say whatever he likes right or wrong, he acted like a nutter instead of engage the man when he had an opportunity perhaps...

They didn't even arrest him either...

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
It's amazing to me how many people want to say this guy was out of line, or his cussing makes us look crazy, or how he acted like a child... I do not see it that way. Not even close. What I see is someone who is pissed off, and he should be. What we really need is for people to stop worrying about who gets offended, what is politically correct, and what is deemed "proper". Now is the time to get pissed off, be pissed off and stop lying down just to get rolled over time and time again.

And what does he do that really makes us "all look bad"? In case no one has bothered to notice, a "conspiracy theorist" already does look bad. We are already laughed at, mocked, and thought of as crazy. So what are "we' really losing when someone blows up and cusses out an ex president? Nothing. Now you got some attention and now you finally have been heard.

Quite frankly, the man in the video said nicer things than what I would have said.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
This is a fun thread to revisit because people still don't know which Bush this thread is about!!
If they do realize, some clearly have their history in the wrong sequence.

I'll check back in a couple of days for some more quality reading.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by werall1
reply to post by johnny2127

Your one of the most off topic, whining douches i have ever seen on a forum, facepalm for you my friend.

Either that or your disinfo.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by werall1]

Wow, good job resorting to name calling and violence. How about instead of that, engage in healthy dialog. If you don't agree with something I say, post about, tell me why and ask questions. I'm honest and forth coming. If you can articulate why you believe what you do, and can stop insulting me long enough to hear what I say, then I will have zero problem with what you or anyone else believes. Regardless of what anyone believes, whether they are in agreement with me or on the polar opposite side, no one should resort to the name calling and insults you have. Instead, say something constructive and we can have a dialog.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dock9
What would YOU .. all those criticising this man .. have said in the SAME situation ?

Would you have had your opinion already there, politically correct and ready ?

Doubt it

You would have said whatever was uppermost on your mind in those few seconds

All very well to sit back in armchair judgement in a forum

but I'll bet MOST people would have turned to WATER

and would have been INTIMIDATED

even SUCKED UP to Bush, perhaps, when confronted by 'da President' and his entourage

The guy did well, VERY well. When challenged, he replied, 'This man is responsible for MILLIONS of deaths ' ---- and that is TRUE. And THIS guy, in the video, is the one who said it, out loud. He had the presence of mind to SAY that

I've seen people stumble and make NO sense at all in this and other fora, when provided ALL DAY to come up with an even half-intelligent post

So hats off to this man

He did WELL in my opinion

would YOU- a 'truther', knowing the pictures and menu items existed- have even been inside a place like that unless you were looking for the guy?

i think the secret service guy was astonishingly calm and non-physical ( good thing the camera was on.....)

i would love to have seen him broach the sexual subjects with the old man. can you say......myocardial infarction?

[edit on 15-1-2010 by IandEye]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Congratulations to the guy who made the video.

It's nice to see that there are still decent Americans in this world, not just those who go along to get along.

Let justice be restored in America. Let the evil beings who have brought that great country so much pain and countries around the world so much pain since that terrible day in November of 1963 be finally brought to the justice they so richly deserve.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Niemmy the fighter! Lets fight! Hell theirs only one god 1 be with me .

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
re linking to new video of same event.. enjoy... but really thats what should be happening everywhere all the time.

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join