It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George H.W. Bush Gets Heckled In A Restaurant(Warning: Cursing)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ownbestenemy
reply to post by GovtFlu

Well........did you even watch the video? Wasn't the Bush you are referring to. Go back and watch the video and also re-read the title of the thread.

Thanks for showing your utter hatred and inability to post a thread that pertains the person of the topic, but rather just spout off your hatred towards the younger Bush.

Desert Storm? the FAKE satellite photos of non existent iraqi troops that we not massing on the saudi border? which led to US troops in saudi.. which pissed off osama bin boogie-man, which supposedly led to 9/11? the big lie that has morphed into the war on terror was started with daddy bush.

The administration leaked reports that tens of thousands of Iraqi troops were massing on the border of Saudi Arabia in preparation for an invasion of the world's major oil fields. The globe's industrial economies would be held hostage if Iraq succeeded. The reality was different. Two Soviet satellite photos obtained by the St. Petersburg Times raised questions about such a buildup of Iraqi troops.

www.representativepress.org...

How about the ridiculous discredited babies being evicted from their incubators fairy tales?.. remember that scripted story a diplomats daughter read & daddy dips# repeated it? I was there and remember all the stuff we were brief on, that turned out to be complete BS.

yes, daddy bush lied to support his war..

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Why do Conspiracy Theorists have to act so nutty? What's wrong with just stating your opinion and being done with it? The reason this genre is not taken seriously is mostly because we do stuff like this.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Here is a little something I threw together for George. I hope you enjoy it, as much as I will.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Camera courage is pathetic. Guys like this do more to discredit their hopeless cause than help it. Innocent people die in wars. Jusk ask FDR, Truman, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson. Use a spiritual medium of course.

I'm sure all of the high fives and cheap beer that this guy received made his little adventure worth while. He is now a marked man. Enjoy your life.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

Well if you were a Secret Service agent guarding a protectee (no matter who it is) and someone were to approach your protectee, what would you rather deal with?

A "conspiracy theorist nutjob" who shouts obscenities at the guy or a "civilized human being" who just wants to calmly question the guy?

If you open your mind once in a while and put yourself in someone else's shoes, you might even be able to hear yourself and thus, rethink your approach to certain situations/people.

If this guy, approach subtly with politeness and tact, he could still have called Bush a deutsche bag, without sounding like a mental case.

NOTE: I'm not a "conspiracy theorist (in the mainstream media's sense of the word) or a "truther" or a "brainwashed sheep". I'm just a guy who looks closely at both sides of the equation.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by sumgai]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Good to see one of these guys get owned. They should all be subjected to heckling. Shame he didnt take off his shoe and throw it at him!

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Bush might get a free ride from fellow lying, thieving, whore mongering, Zionist sodomites, but there is no reason for honest, God fearing, patriotic Americans to give him a free ride. Kick that fascist dog in the face every chance you get.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Wow, whoever that guy was is really brave. I, honestly, I have no idea what I would do I if Bush was right next to me like that.....Props and thanks for the post.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
If I ever see Bush..

me: "Ever find those weapons of mass destruction?"

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer
Ballsy, I guess.

But EXTREMELY immature behavior

I agree it makes him look foolish or anyone for that matter when they act like a 3 year old and swear.

I was listening to this guy intently until he swore, not that swearing is bad just makes people look like "GhettoTrash".

Loss of credibility instantly.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by Realtruth]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Wrong, more innocent people die in war than either defenders or opressors. It is always too much trouble to get them out of the way, and even helps if you blow them up from time to time..just to make a point.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by kleverone

The word Zionist gets thrown around a lot. Too much so. Zionist and proud.

But The Bushies are never good people.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Originally posted by jibeho
Camera courage is pathetic. Guys like this do more to discredit their hopeless cause than help it. Innocent people die in wars. Jusk ask FDR, Truman, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson. Use a spiritual medium of course.
I'm sure all of the high fives and cheap beer that this guy received made his little adventure worth while. He is now a marked man. Enjoy your life.

Nope. Pathetic is the New World Order. And people like you who back them. And what do you mean by "He is now a marked man"? That we should act cowardly and subservient to criminal politicians in order to avoid getting "marked"?

Well I certainly believe that you are greatly enjoying YOUR life. Not so many Bush presidency victims can.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by IAmRobot]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Regarding the actions of the heckler. I was on active duty while President Bush served and retired during his term just prior to Desert Storm. I'm no great fan of the Bush's but would have the common decency to leave him or his son alone if I encountered either in a public place. I wouldn't waste my time or media getting his picture or his autograph.

However, I'm mildly surprised the heckler wasn't arrested and jailed for communicating a threat. The Secret Service has very wide latitude in this regard and that has been upheld by federal courts. Generally once arrested the detainee can expect to spend a long time being held without bail while they're checked out by security to determine if they're a threat. Then they go on one of many lists as a potential terrorist.

Also, the heckler's behavior is disorderly conduct and cursing in public is always frowned upon especially down South if women are present.

All in all the heckler is a wastoid and not worth much.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
If it wasn't staged, and according to the other video posted it wasn't, this man did exactly what many of you are too scared to do which is speak your mind and stand up for yourself. Many are condeming this man, saying he is a whackjob, he gives conspiracy theorists a bad name, etc. The problem is, you already had a bad name and you're most likely the real whackjob as you want to sit and talk politics with a mass murderer. You people speak as if Bush would have tea and crumpets with the guy, and would have talked about policies, and all the other garbage you would want to talk about. The problem with that is Bush doesn't give a rats ass about you or those policies. You people always talk about sticking it to the man, revolution this and revolution that, yet when a person has choice words you condemn him. You people are pathetic, cowardly liars, hypocrites and worms. You talk so much about how you would do this, how you can do that, new world order this, new world order that, but look at you. Just look at you, pathetic...

EMPIRE

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by airforce47

There was no threat, and the "F" word was used in retaliation to someone in the restaurant who had already said that to video man. I do have some reservations about the spontaneity of what happened when you see the longer video and video man having been able to film the picture walls. So maybe the cussing came from the restaurant owner. The reference to Poo is not cussing.

edit to add, Come to think of it, the "F" word is not a curse either.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by smurfy]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Very well done!
Old Devil Bush will # his pants someday on the HUGE awakening on his family/diabolic cult, and his involvment in the NWO plans and so much more he's on to. Let these creatures know that we are good people and will not let them rule forever. Their ending is near.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dock9
reply to post by m0r1arty

Only thing that irritates me is the fact this disgusting blot on humanity should STILL be being provided full-time security at American taxpayers' expense !

Shows Americans still have what it takes

agreed. The nobility of a former president's terms of service should be left to the judgement of the people once he's let back "into the wild".

Its wasteful for people in a dying economy to spend tons of money catering to 'former' presidents, especially billionares who held office 20 years ago , and should be prohibited by law.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAmRobot
reply to post by jibeho

Originally posted by jibeho

Nope. Pathetic is the New World Order. And people like you who back them. And what do you mean by "He is now a marked man"? That we should act cowardly and subservient to criminal politicians in order to avoid getting "marked"?

Well I certainly believe that you are greatly enjoying YOUR life. Not so many Bush presidency victims can.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by IAmRobot]

Thank You! I am enjoying MY LIFE. Your life will get better too when you get out of your early 20's.
New Order is nothing but a band from the 80's. Get your head back into reality. I prefer Joy Division anyway.

DON'T forget all of the other victims of Presidents and World Leaders past. Bush is no different. Obama is well on his way to joining the ranks of his predecessors. I hope you will call Obama a killer as well!!!!!

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

But when someone does end up doing this to Obama, you'll have all of the professional victims coming out of the wood work to call them racist. Doesn't matter how much he screwed up, what he cost people or how many wars he starts, it'll be a racist that does it. A sad commentary really.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join