It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying saucer technology cover up.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I am solving the problem of using fossil fuels in flying saucers "So we can have flying saucers and our trillion dollar a year petrochemical industry too!"

This is the prototype I call it "MOTT 1"

img.photobucket.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by MOTT the HOOPLE

O.k that looks really cool.

How does it achieve lift and what does it run on? without being to specific obviously lol.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
what about a hydrogen based factor??

Hydrogen Spacecraft

Just the phrase "hydrogen spacecraft" tends to put images in many people's minds of something futuristic, something along the lines of the cartoon "The Jetsons" or one of the latest Hollywood blockbuster sci-fi movies. The reality of the hydrogen spacecraft is that it has been around for years. And, it all started in the 1930's with a British engineer named Francis Thomas Bacon.

Japanese experimental reusable RVT-6 Spacecraft

Convert Your Car To Burn WATER
Boost Mileage 60% and laugh at high gasoline costs while reducing emissions.

Alternative Energy Secrets
A step-by-step guide to creating alternative fuels for your car.

Renewable Energy Solutions
Find free solar panels, wind turbines and batteries for off-grid living.

It took Mr. Bacon almost thirty years to come up with a workable prototype of a fuel cell that was capable of powering up to five kilowatts. Energy company, General Electric took Bacon's fuel cell design and expanded upon it for the fledgling space program back in the 1960's.

The space program was still in its infancy back in the Gemini and Apollo days. NASA needed a power source low in weight and density in order to provide electricity to many onboard applications for the space capsules and General Electric came up with a solution. The result was one of the first spacecraft to use hydrogen as fuel.

Hydrogen spacecraft use hydrogen in several ways. First, it is used in the fuel cells to provide electricity to onboard components because of its properties of being lightweight and clean-burning. Secondly, hydrogen is used as a type of fuel for propulsion.

Hydrogen spacecraft have several beneficial features. For instance, when the hydrogen fuel cells produce electricity for the spacecraft, the only by-product is water. This water is so clean that its used for drinking water for the astronauts onboard during their missions. Another benefit to hydrogen is that while it is used as a fuel for propulsion, it can also be used as a coolant to keep the spacecraft from overheating.

Now days, NASA finances a lot of research into these fuel cells and other alternative forms of hydrogen technology. Hydrogen is clean and low in density, which is a better alternative over solar technologies that have large and awkward equipment. It is also safer than trying to use nuclear power.

Other enterprises have also jumped onboard such as the Japanese Institute of Space and Astronautical Science (ISAS), which built the RVT-6 spacecraft pictured above. The RVT-6 is a prototype for a commercial line of spacecraft that is powered by a hydrogen-fuelled rocket engine.

Thanks to NASA's (and other organizations') never-ending quest for efficient power alternatives using hydrogen, the mass public in the 21st century is starting to reap some of the benefits. There are now prototypes for hydrogen motorcycles, cars, trains and even other crafts like boats. Of course, it will take a long time before the hydrogen fuel cell technology takes off due to limited public resources for refueling these vehicles.

Years down the road, when the environment is a little cleaner and the pollutants in the air decrease, we will have NASA and the first hydrogen spacecraft to thank for propelling hydrogen as a fuel source to the forefront of alternative fuel research.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Algebra

lets do it i would dedicate the rest of my life re-inventing this gem!

[edit on 15-1-2010 by metalholic]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368
I wonder if there is any way to verify the claim that the government actually did suppress this and seize the thing.

Would be really interesting to do a real investigation to determine exactly what did happen.

I've read books from Nick Cook and Paul LaViolette that quote articles pertaining to anti-gravity in aerospace trade magazines from the 1950s. How a lot of money was getting invested by all the big companies and that science was on the verge of a breakthrough etc. And then nothing ever came of it. Going by the way they operate, it's entirely plausible IMO this new field of physics was discovered and classified far above top secret. It went deep black. A lot of people have alluded to it, like Ben Rich.

They've got to trickle out some of the technology eventually, but they're going way too slow. Although I can see their position that this knowledge could be a vital security secret. It basically renders most of our current military obsolete. They couldn't acknowledge having it without the world demanding it's shared. And the defense establishment may not like the idea of giving it to Russia and China, let alone the countries with "terrorist" tendencies. I think we're talking about manipulating energies on a quantum level. If it can be weaponized, it could make thermonukes seem like firecrackers.

I knew someone whose parent was a chef at a 5 star resort, the movie back to the future 2 was popular at the time, and they told a story one day about how some high roller at the hotel told them it was special effects in the movie, but that stuff was real, and we'd see those hover boards in the store one day !
I'm still waiting damn it.

Has anyone heard the story about the classified VIP airshow and the ARPs,
Alien reproduction vehicles, by Mark McCandlish ?

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schaden

They've got to trickle out some of the technology eventually, but they're going way too slow. Although I can see their position that this knowledge could be a vital security secret. It basically renders most of our current military obsolete. They couldn't acknowledge having it without the world demanding it's shared. And the defense establishment may not like the idea of giving it to Russia and China, let alone the countries with "terrorist" tendencies. I think we're talking about manipulating energies on a quantum level. If it can be weaponized, it could make thermonukes seem like firecrackers.

Has anyone heard the story about the classified VIP airshow and the ARPs,
Alien reproduction vehicles, by Mark McCandlish ?

Yeah, I saw McCandlish's testimony on the Disclosure Project Video and then read his full testimony. There are parts in the ARV that match what Extended Heim Theory says are needed for faster than light propulsion. I wrote a post on it a couple weeks ago called Faster than Light Travel and Black Holes - 2 Examples of the Same Underlying Physics Phenomenon

I read up on the Alcubierre Warp Drive, it is possible that the flywheel's absorption of gravitational gravitophotons results in a dent in space time above the electromagnetic coil and/or flywheel and the negative energy density quintessence expansion force gravitophotons somehow collect below the electromagnetic coil resulting in a hill in space-time. All together causing the craft to fall up.

The government is taking way too long to release this tech. The problem is lack of public pressure which of course wouldn't be the case if the public knew about this technology. The government has no incentive to work on something like an air traffic control system to deal with gravitationally propelled flying cars. The government has probably had this technology for 50 years and just sat on it. What happened to government by, for, and of the people?

Luckily I don't think it will be up to the U.S. government, that German team's government probably doesn't have the same policy on the technology that the U.S. government does. Once the team gets a little funding they will be able to fund an experiment themselves and prove if the theory is valid or not.

I almost wonder if members of the AIAA who awarded this German team for their paper on Extended Heim Theory knew about the theory and tech already from their work in black projects at aeronautics and astronautics companies.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by Bobbox1980]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
LOL!
I'm not making the tea!
Even though you do need chemistry to get that perfect balance

No, no, it's fine. This threads way over my head though

You'll be fine. The Big Bang makes all the energy you need

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Wow

talk about information overload. Ive got so many different things to look in to that i could easily spend a year on research alone

From what ive read on EHT it sounds really complicated but very interesting at the same time. Just wish i was a bit hotter on physics.

Ive got an idea in my head of what i want to create and im planning on doing that at the minute. When ive got a working model. I should be able to test it and see what needs to happen next. Funds are an issue so it may take a lot of time and sweat but i'll let you all know when its about there.

Not having a deep knowlege of physics may actually be a benefit to me. It means i wont be tied down by convention. As problems occur ill learn what i need and move on.

Sounds like a plan lol

Speak to you in about three years if im still sane!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join