It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying saucer technology cover up.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by drew hempel

First time ive came across this also.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by starshiner

Thanks. Your right it has been tryed before if these articles are true. But i could'nt find any mention of the actual technology they used. Maybe they just built them wrong.

*shrugs shoulders*

Have you had a look at bobox1980's thread. It would seem this technology can be made to work. Although we can only guess whether its the same as Ottis T Cars but it sounds similar in principle.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
that is a good question wat technology was used.......google all the way!!! hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
ignore that last thread, i do know scandium was used and mixed with alloy to allow the melting point to raise

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Yeah when i tried to work out a rough design of how you can have two opposite rotating cylinders, one attached to the body of the craft itself.
It did become obviouse that friction would be a great problem.

You could channel the residual heat out of the cabin, but the friction caused at the rotary joints would still be immense at high velocity.

As well as some special alloy which you've mentioned i think you would still need some coolant liquid or something like that aswell.

This is pretty complicated.
(understatement of the year)

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Algebra

As well as some special alloy which you've mentioned i think you would still need some coolant liquid or something like that aswell.

This is pretty complicated.
(understatement of the year)

Pretty complicated, lol!

Erm... I don't actually know what yous are talking about, but is there no way of cooling the friction problem with a reflux-style system?

Like I said though, that was a blind comment
So it might be a stupid suggestion

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Algebra

He was apparently shut down by the U.S government because his design could destroy the word monetary system.

I think there was a stock fraud as investors did not get the flying saucer.
That was the government shutdown.
The government takes all the evidence.

Since it didn't work the investors might and gotten the remaining peices
and sold it off for amusement park oraments.

The Tesla saucer should work with the stable ether as the medium of
Tesla for the control of forces.
See "Experiments with Alternate Currents of High Potential and High Frequency" download at
www.tesla.hu...
search 'medium' as location of ether science information.

Its not EM control, only E control the holds to the ether or medium.
Since the ether or medium is stable, forcing against is allows hover
or speeding away. Actually according to Tesla the craft is pulled
up by a potential (p1) and pulled side to side by another potential
(p2).

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Algebra

Yeah when i tried to work out a rough design of how you can have two opposite rotating cylinders, one attached to the body of the craft itself.
It did become obviouse that friction would be a great problem.

In trying to think of a design I came up with using 2 blender motors, each motor would attach to a 35mm film reel. The reels would be wrapped with ribbon cable to make coils. 18" reels spinning at about 4500rpm would have a combined outer surface speed of about 220 meters/sec.

The German team estimated that about 250 meters/sec should be capable of providing a real strong force as long as the magnetic field from the coil is strong enough.

Unfortunately that ribbon cable I found is only rated for 300 Volts and blender motors are known to overheat and who knows if the metal film reels would be strong enough to survive spinning at 4500rpm.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Larryman

The Obama administration plans to release 400,000 pages of previously classified documents.
No mention of any categories yet.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Bobbox1980

I like the idea of using film reels. I suppose the only way to find out what forces and temperatures would be involved would be to test one to destruction..

I like the concept though. I was thinking electric strimmer motors but blenda motors would be a lot cheaper while doing tests anyway.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Lacenaire

Yeah ive heard about this. Should be some interesting stuff. Hopefuly!
Im not holding my breath for any diagrammes of seized technology ideas though. They would have destroyed them, or at least made them unrecognisable.

As usual, they'll probably leave us with more questions than answers.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

Oh is that so?

LMAO

im not even sure i know what im talking about myself half the time.

Got some abstract ideas in my head, but explaining them is really hard.

*Rips hair out*

I know what i mean, thats all that matters. reet!

Ill have a protatype in my shed within six months, capable of taking an Action man figure over the top of my house and back. In less than 30 mins.

Dont believe me?

Just wait and see!

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Algebra

I believe you.

If you need any chemical help, I can offer it.

Although you're taking on physics here, not chemistry. So I'm a bit useless.

So I'll just shout random words

REFLUX
2,4-DNPH
EQUILIBRIUM

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Well just so you know a big black triangle flew right over the hill and tree on the end of our yard. I saw the CRAFT up close -- not just lights -- NO FUSELAGE, EQUILATERAL. And yes it was slow moving, making a humming noise, and had lights in the corners with one in the center. This equilateral triangle, no fuselage craft, has been clocked going faster than military jets.

This is not an alien craft -- it's a secret military craft first spotted on a U.S. military base in the U.K. in 1947. Nick Redfern discovered that first sighting. Stan Deyo has some interesting insights as to the equilateral triangular design -- if you watch the online documentaries he has.

All that trillions of black budget $ has gone somewhere.

reply to post by Bobbox1980

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   

I don't know if I believe Stan Deyo or not. I do not think Deyo really has an understanding of the physics going on nor a working theory that allows him to make provable or falsifiable predictions. That video you linked to while interesting, did not really tell us much. He didn't really say how a propulsion device could be created from his interpretation of gravity. He also didn't say what equations one could use that would back up his predictions that planets settle into certain orbits as a result of the ripples in the Sun's gravity. To my knowledge there is no evidence showing gravity is stronger in the orbital paths of this solar system's planets than in between these orbital paths.

The problem with the zero point energy crowd, the group that believes that zero point energy underlies the universe and can be extracted, is that none of these people have a real working physics theory to back up this belief and make predictions which could then be proven or falsified.

That is not to say zero point energy isn't real, but without a theory, zero point energy and tapping zero point energy becomes blind trial and error.

That is why I did not bring up McCandlish's claims that the ARV flux liner with its mercury vacuum tube in the center column somehow taps into zero point energy and produces electricity. I cannot find a theory that I could use that would make predictions and back up McCandlish's claims on this component of the ARV.

Until such a theory arises, for now, I think I will stick with the gravitophotons and propulsion aspects of Extended Heim Theory.

In my future experiments, after I prove or falsify the gravitational propulsion claims of EHT, I might attempt to put a mercury vacuum tube diode in the center of the electromagnetic coil or in the center of the flywheel out of curiosity, to see if electricity is emitted from the diode's cathode. It stands to reason that if some of McCandlish's claims about the physical construction of the ARV are real then the others are worth testing as well.

Furthermore, Marcus Hollingshead did say that the RP or reference point (a capacitor at the center of his spinning toroid coils) did degrade and the iron transformed into different atoms. He thought this was due to electron capture, a process that transforms an atom's proton into a neutron when an atom's electron is forced into the nucleus. But electron capture in stable atoms almost always results in a very quick beta decay where the new neutron turns back into a proton and an electron is expelled from the nucleus. One could not generate electricity from this to my knowledge and it is highly unlikely that one could get more electricity out than was put in. Of course it's possible the phenomenon could be something other than electron capture.

Again though, without a working theory, this is essentially just blind trial and error.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by Bobbox1980]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Ayana
[more

LMAO!

You shout away Ayana.

I could do with a tea lady.

Theres a certain degree of chemestry involved there.

Joke! Calm down.

Best shut up or i'll be getting cyber slapped.

Im no physicist myself but i dont let that small detail put me off. All you have to do is turn your craft in to the earth and turn the Earth in to the sun. Take advantage of some of that free energy from the Big Bang.

You get me lol.

Maybe thats a little to abstract. Who cares just roll with it and stop typing to yourself again.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by Algebra]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Ive seen some pictures of the triangle craft you talk about. Although there just blurry videos you get the idea of the shape. I cant personally see how a triangle would be aerodynamicaly superior to a disc. Although if you get the power system spot on you may be able to use a wide variety of shapes.

No doubt the military has experimented with a lot of them.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Algebra

The McCandlish ARV appeared to use one propulsion source and then shaped the magnetic field via the parallel plate capacitors on the bottom of the craft in order to steer the craft.

I figured the triangle design was merely to have 3 propulsion sources, one in each of the 3 corners of the craft and then one could do away with the parallel plate capacitors. Just a guess really.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join