It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying saucer technology cover up.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Algebra

they tried to make saucer vehicles but they overheated so they couldnt be manned at all and caused radiation, so they gave up and buried the ones that crashed

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by OnceReturned

Ever since the discovery of Dark Energy... I dont want to hear any more about "violates well established principals of physics".

Dark Energy = Anti-Gravity! The very thing that physists have decreed 'is physically impossible', for over 60 years.

[edit on 1/11/2010 by Larryman]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

LOL yeah it does sound far fetched i know. I think the theory is that.

When you think about a planet orbiting the sun within its gravitational pull, but then the planet also creates its own gravity by spinning on its axis within the suns gravitational pull. So the planet remains independantly suspended by the force of its own gravity acting against the gravitational forces created by the sun. I think thats the very basic idea at work.

Im not sure how Electro magnetism comes in to it yet. When i understand more about it i'll know more.

So put simply. Make the craft you want to fly. In to the planet by spinning it fast enough to counteract gravity. The barrier created around it would make it a seperate entity, suspended within the earths own gravity. Making the Earth the sun.

I think that what he means by becoming part of the system.

Edit for spelling mistakes

[edit on 12-1-2010 by Algebra]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by starshiner

Who tryed to make saucers and how did they try to do it. Need some evidence please.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Yus. Anything is possible until proven not to be.

And even then it still might be...

Yep. Anything could look alien to untrained eyes. Doesn't mean its from another plaent, could just be something we don't know.
Imagine medieval people seeing our planes. What would they think?

Yeah, thats the good thing about science though innit? It's always changing... Even if some people don't want it to or aren't ready to accept it.

Aye I agree with that. We should all be allowed to know whats going on. With less secrets there'd be less hassle altogether.
Hopefully.

(How many differen't ways did I say yes there man? How good am I?)

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
www.projectcamelot.net...

Have fun.
Its all dis information.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Yeah ive already seen a video about this. Either it is as you say, deliberate dissinformation by Ralph Ring to lead you away from the truth. Or he seriousely misunderstood the technology and procceses involved.

On the video he tryed to claim it was to do with vibrational frequency. This can produce lift in an object as proven in the previousely posted video. I dont believe this has anything to do with the original invention at all. It just does'nt fit.

I think a deeper understanding of how the Earth produces its own Electromagnetism is at the heart of this. Im still looking but so far the Earths rotating, Iron rich core seems to be a sensible description. Not to disimilar from Carrs internal spinning accumulator or battery.

Thats where im focusing my attention at the minute lol.

Edit to add

Ive heard about experiments being carried out in labs to explore how the Earths magnetic poles shift. If any knows of these experiments and has any more info let me know please. I cant find anything.

[edit on 12-1-2010 by Algebra]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

Yeah your right.

I think that theres a conspiracy to keep science within the current box its in. Maybe greater understanding would open up great possibilitys to the average person. The last thing Governments and scientist want is people building flying saucers in there garage at home lol.

This is whole thread in itself though

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Either that or people really are as narrow minded as they seem.

Greater understanding could equal revolution and people rising up against the powers. It could also eradicate the need for those systems altogether. And what politcian would want to lose their job?

They've got it great that lot. I'm in the wrong field.

I'd well be straight on a flying saucer if I could build one though. Imagine how fun that would be?

No wonder the government could be keeping these things secret from us. People like me would just be joyriding the skies being complete pests

[edit on 12/1/2010 by Ayana]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

Yep the number one objective for those in power is to keep power no matter what. I think i should have got in to polotics aswell lol.

LMAO

Yeah you and me both. Id like to see the police catch us in there helicopters. The world would be are oyster. England today, Barbados tomorow.

Saddle up cowboy were going on holiday!

yeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaa!

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
LMAO! Hell yeah! Off where ever, whenever, and no one can stop us coz their powers will have gone.
We could have races and everything.
First one to the Caribbean wins! Vroooooooooooooooooooom!!

It is though, they'll basically do anything to stay there. No wonder there's so many conspiricies surrounding them.

I think I'd be a good politician though. All you've gotta do essentially is shout at people. I could do that.
Even just for the debates

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Algebra

Thank you for this post, I had not looked into Otis T Carr's work before. The details of his craft (2 counterrotating objects, one with an electromagnetic coil) actually match a physics theory known as Extended Heim Theory that was given an award by the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics.

I recently posted a thread titled Faster than Light Travel and Black Holes - 2 Examples of the Same Underlying Physics Phenomenon. I think you would find it interesting, it goes into detail about EHT as well as physical details of the McCandlish ARV, the Hollingshead device, and black holes.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by OnceReturned

Forces of Acceleration up to 18X greater than predicted by the Frame Dragging Effect of General Relativity have been seen in experiments such as those by Martin Tajmar and the NASA Gravity-B Probe.

If these effects are real and not due to experimental error, they cannot be explained by conventionally accepted physics theories. They can however be explained by Extended Heim Theory.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Bobbox1980

Thanks very much

Ive searched for threads regarding this subject and never came accross yours. Its packed with info. Fantastic work. I was'nt aware of EHT so i'll have many happy hours looking in to all this.

Why did the German team approach the damn American Government with it though? Unless they were after further funding. Hope it does'nt get lost in a wave of dis information and cover ups lol. Hopefully its well documented enough to remain in the public domain.

Great stuff!

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

LOL

its strange how you come across in your posts as someone who'd enjoy telling people what to do.

As for the race. It would be a draw if we both go at the speed of light

We could still have the celebration party though. Just spray champaign over each other and then get wrecked.

Whoooo hooooooooo!

I like the sound of that. Then it would be off to the next destination on our world rally.

If "The Man" is viewing this post right now.

Up yours!

We will be jetting across the world in the blink of an eye very soon lol.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
LMAO! Charming.
Although I would like to debate for a living.

Shush, one of us might be better at driving the thing.

Or take a short cut!

Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. In a field somewhere, creating crop circles and chaos

Yeah! Just you wait 'Man' ('The Man' sounds wrong in the context)
We'll show them what their technology SHOULD be used for

Seeing the world, racing, and going places very quickly!

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

LMAO

Debate?

Or impress your will on someone untill they crumble under the pressure and give in to your way of thinking.

Only kidding, Kiddo!

I believe you would be good in a debate. You've convinced me. lol

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Algebra

LMAO!

You better believe it

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
This is fascinating indeed. I investigated Carr's Tesla technology and discovered that my own alchemy research was based on the same model. Essentially you have an electrochemical storage battery which is recharged by high frequency energy from a system of complementary opposite resonance -- it appears as an asymmetrical vortex with spacetime travel -- but in fact there is also a mind-body transformation as well. This is how Einstein's relativity is bypassed -- as Einstein claimed light had mass with it but it actually has momentum. Again if you study the difference between frequency as quantum energy versus wavelength as mass amplitude energy then you get the secret for complementary opposite frequency resonance.

I call this the naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com...

Science can approximate this light-gravity exchange but because of the time-frequency uncertainty principle there is a built-in free will of the universe as Godel's Theorem.

reply to post by Bobbox1980

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by drew hempel

That'll mean it won't work!?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join