It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying saucer technology cover up.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Hi ATS members.

Im relatively new to the U.F.O and Alien conspiracys. I recently found this article and wondered what people would make of it. I have read some stuff on Nikola Tesla and he was without a doubt a genious. I've never heard of Ottis T Car untill now. A protege of Tesla, he is supposed to have designed a craft that could perform exactly like the U.F.O's people know of today, back in the 1950's. He was apparently shut down by the U.S government because his design could destroy the word monetary system. Take particular notice of the interview near the bottom. The way he describes the way this craft works sounds plausable to me, although im no expert.

www.world-mysteries.com...

Could the U.S or any other governments already hold the answer to limitless low energy travel. Covering it up because it would destroy our dependance on gasoline. Losing economies trillions in the process.

Let me know what you think. If theres already been similar threads please let me know thanks.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Algebra

Yes, I have heard of Otis T Car.

I had not read the interview, thanks for the find.

I hate to be one of those grumpy guys who bring up the search function, but try using the search function. Type in "Otis T Car" this guy is somewhat well known on this site

I do believe the PTB have known about many free energy methods for sometime now. But can you imagine what would happen to the worlds economy if energy companies, a trillion dollar industry, were suddenly not relevent? I have no doubt in my mind that men have killed and been killed over this notion
Cheers!

[edit on 11-1-2010 by WhiteDevil013]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteDevil013

Yeah thanks for heads up.

I thought he might have been but like i said, im new to these conspiracy threads lol.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I would hope that Tesla's confiscated papers would be included in Obama's actions to release 'classified' information - as discussed in this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com... They should certainly be old enough to be considered for that action.

[edit on 1/11/2010 by Larryman]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Larryman

Yeah your right they should be. That would be great. I think they've probably been destroyed myself. At least all the important ones. If any did come to light i guarentee they'll be used to descredit technologys rather than hereald them.

I think many of these technologys will still be worked on to this date so will probably remain out of the public domain indefinatley.

grrrrrrrr does'nt it make you angry lol

Edit to add

Someone really needs to recreate this technology and go public instead of approaching the Government.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by Algebra]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I wonder if there is any way to verify the claim that the government actually did suppress this and seize the thing.

Would be really interesting to do a real investigation to determine exactly what did happen.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
These theories are all fairly interesting but there are many fundamental problems with them.

For one thing, the craft violates well established principals of physics. In the link it is claimed that the craft travelled at the speed of light, which can be shown be shown to be impossible under the Standard Model of physics.

The violation of established physical principals is a common theme among supposedly suppressed technology. If these sorts of things were possible, one would think that some evidence of them being possible would be found by one or several of the many universities researching physics and engineering.

If these technologies were possible, one would think that either private industry(small start up companies or major corporations) or universities would pursue them.

The idea that these technologies would ruin the economies of the world is nonsense. There is no evidence of any technology ever being detrimental to an economy as a whole. Yes, certain industries and certain products would be made obsolete, but that happens all the time. Technology is constantly advancing concurrently with the growth of economies. Not only is it the general case that advancing technology helps economies as a whole, but in this particular case it seems intuitive that the economic advantage of easy light speed travel would provide a tremendous boon to the global economy(Shipping, tourism, the easy avalability of goods and services in otherwise distant/inaccessable places, basic transit, the further facilitation of globalisation, military applications, easy access to extra-terrestrial resources, ect...).

The theory that this sort of tech exists and is being suppressed doesn't make sense in terms of the science behind it, it doesn't make sense in terms of the economic implications, and it doesn't make sense in terms of the actual carrying out of the suppression/conspiracy.

Edit: Certain technologies - such as human cloning, stem cell research, eugenics, manufacturing techniques for certain drugs and certain weapons/bombs - are suppressed, but these technologies are suppressed on ethical grounds.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by OnceReturned]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Algebra
reply to post by Larryman

Yeah your right they should be. That would be great. I think they've probably been destroyed myself. At least all the important ones. If any did come to light i guarentee they'll be used to descredit technologys rather than hereald them.

I think many of these technologys will still be worked on to this date so will probably remain out of the public domain indefinatley.

I agree with that, they're probably still used and worked on today.

But the originals have probably been destroyed to cover themselves.

Free energy methods would probably bring down the economy and governments we know, so any ideas will most likely be used by the government, and government only, and not released to us normal people!

Which is a pain, really, isn't it?

Coz afterall... It could get rid of a alot of problems.

They should just let us know! It's really frustrating.

But then again, theres the possibility it might not exist, and thats why we don't know.

But that takes the mystery out of the world, that sort of thinking. So I shall just do away with it already!

[edit on 11/1/2010 by Ayana]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Hi Al, here's a youtube link to Ralph Ring talking about this subject.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 11-1-2010 by smurfy]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by OnceReturned

Well the speed of light thing I do agree with...obviously an exaggeration, however as far as violating laws of physics we have established what we think are the laws of physics. I am not sure we got it all and I have seen that there is huge resistance in the scientific community to new concepts. The people who are supposed to be open minded and search for truth seem to have fallen into the trap of strictly staying in the box and even actively suppressing new thought. Such a disappointment.

It is nonsense that new technology would run the world economy... It is not however nonsense that new technology, especially anything that involves a radical departure from current sources of energy would ruin the economy of huge energy giants and the people that run them. Free energy will not come easy as we have seen. I am totally convinced that zero point energy is real and is being actively suppressed. Thankfully there are so many people working on it now that they simply cannot kill all of them.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I dont think they've been destroyed. I think they are well hidden but not destroyed. Even the dumbest person can forsee the worlds energy sources being depleted in the near future. THey could see this back then as well. I am sure they are emergency only files hidden well within the bowels of some oil cartels private reserve.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I dont know how I got a double post here but sorry about this. Um back to the main point. Good find there Algebra. How many think its time we the people stop blogging about moronic sports events and what little suzie did in school today and start blogging on more serious issues like these we discuss here, and demand answeres.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by stanlee]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by OnceReturned

What you say is true. Maybe thats a problem we have though. What if we spend so much time focusing on what we know about physics and the natural forces, instead of looking for thoses things we dont know. According to the interview a lot of the processes dont sound that far fetched to me. Maybe the answers are simple but there so obviouse we miss them.

*shrugs shoulders*

Remember also that we are not just talking about any industry going under here. Its the oil industry. I believe all Governments would go out of there way to protect there intrests even to the detroment of the human race.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
This is a really good new radio interview with Terry Hansen about his book on the media-government cover-up of UFO technology:

www.podtrac.com...

reply to post by Algebra

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
As far as I know, most physicists agree that the universe itself expands faster than the speed of light.

But once the universe is established, Einsteins theory is still the law and one would need infinite energy to achieve light speed which is theoretically impossible...as we currently understand it.

So it's not completely impossible.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
Hi Al, here's a youtube link to Ralph Ring talking about this subject.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 11-1-2010 by smurfy]

Cool video which proves some of what they claim is true. Maybe you just have to build something that can raise or decrease the resonance frequency of the craft or the material its made from, to that of a force around you. As far as i know everything solid has a natural vibration frequency.

I dont know whether forces like gravity have a fequency that you could tap in to. Very interesting stuff.

Thanks for your post.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

LMAO!

Yeah you best believe that anything is possibble. I do lol.

Maybe thats what people see flying around. Not Alien craft per say. Just Alien looking technology in the fact that we dont recognize it.

That would give truth to those who believe U.F.O's are just test planes.

There some very interesting areas of science emerging these days. One day are whole view of the world and the universe is going to be challenged.

Thats if the Governments will keep there mucky paws off peoples inventions.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by drew hempel

It looks like a long interview and i havent got time to listen at the moment but i'll let you know what i think then.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Algebra
I've never heard of Ottis T Car untill now. A protege of Tesla,

When and where did he work with tesla?

he is supposed to have designed a craft that could perform exactly like the U.F.O's people know of today, back in the 1950's.

no, he never actually built anything that worked!

He was apparently shut down by the U.S government because his design could destroy the word monetary system.

How could a non working flying saucer destroy the world monetary system?

Covering it up because it would destroy our dependance on gasoline. Losing economies trillions in the process.

the only economies effected would be the countries that rely on their oil money

Let me know what you think.

It sounds like typical 1950's flying saucer rubbish to me

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I think a lot of people were expecting great things from Tesla.
But they wouldn't let him accomplish any of them to great public acclaim.
But he did have all proven equipment that was taken by those who did
develop a big portion of his techniques in electrical engineering.
Or shall I also say ether engineering as he was the premier ether scientist.
Among the well known people in history as traced by Bill Lyne that are
weaved into the Tesla tecnology are Von Braun, Willy Ley and van Dresser.
The US wanted to put Tesla aside due to investment in the AC system Tesla
helped engineer right down to the rotating aluminum disc watt hour meter
to make out your electrical energy bill. However Tesla kept on developing
generators to put power plants out of business. If Tesla's plans were not
so easy to understand we would not have the UFO today. Thus Tesla's
greatest technology, or so we see the UFO, is held by people under Nation
Security edicts that even the blessings of the President cannot break.
Ed: You want to pick up on the ether, read the Tesla lecture "Experiments.."
Read the memo explaining the misconceptions in my profile. And the
Colorado Springs Notes does have electrical engineering equations.
In all his experiments Tesla expertly found the electrical nature of creation
including gravity that will take an expert of interpret. All his documents
are useful even the FBI files on Tesla the states he suspended a metal plate.

[edit on 1/11/2010 by TeslaandLyne]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join