It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oliver Stone: Hitler was a "Scapegoat"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I do not know whether or not Hitler was a skapegoat but I can't help but disagree with the statement. Of course if you look at history it took WW1 to establish the League of Nations then it took WW2 to establish the United Nations. So does this mean that Hitler was one of their reasons to establish their next new world order which is the United Nations.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Here is a link you might find interesting.
Its about the Rothschilds history and goes back to the 1700s.
Its along read but might give you a better idea on if he was a scapegoat or not.
I don't know myself but after reading this I wonder if he was in control as much as he thought he was.
www.iamthewitness.com...
Read from 1897 and on.

Edit to add some quotes because my post is being ignored.

1897: The Rothschilds found the Zionist Congress to promote Zionism (a political movement with the sole aim of moving all Jews into a singularly Jewish nation state) and arrange its first meeting in Munich. However due to extreme opposition from local Jews, who are quite happy where they are, this meeting has to be moved to Basle, Switzerland and takes place on 29 August. The meeting is chaired by Ashkenazi Jew, Theodor Herzl, who would state in his diaries,

"It is essential that the sufferings of Jews….become worse….this will assist in realization of our plans….I have an excellent idea….I shall induce anti-Semites to liquidate Jewish wealth….The anti-Semites will assist us thereby in that they will strengthen the persecution and oppression of Jews. The anti-Semites shall be our best friends."

1914: The start of World War I. In this war, the German Rothschilds loan money to the Germans, the British Rothschilds loan money to the British, and the French Rothschilds loan money to the French.

Futhermore, the Rothschilds have control of the three European news agencies, Wolff (est. 1849) in Germany, Reuters (est. 1851) in England, and Havas (est. 1835) in France.

The Rothschilds use Wolff to manipulate the German people into a fervour for war. From around this time, the Rothschilds are rarely reported in the media, because they own the media.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by DrumsRfun]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Is there any source or context for that quote?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
reply to post by Misoir

Is there any source or context for that quote?

I'm sorry I thought I added the source, here it is. macedoniaonline.eu...

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Well i love history and this sounds very interesting.

I agree with his assertion about the Soviet Union during the Second World War. We in the West often forget the sacrifices they made.

Also i think it's right to remember that Hitler and Stalin wern't born evil.

[edit on 11/1/10 by Kram09]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I dont think I would consider him a scapegoat, but I do fully believe that he was a pawn in someone elses game.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

I am interested in what you think about my previous post.
Care to give your opinion??

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

All I can say is WOW, and I hope in the future the series isn't called, Oliver Stone's last project!

He'd better be worrying about p***ing off bigger fish than Rush Limbaugh. Some people may consider this to be the last straw, considering some of the other stories he's told in the past.

You gotta admit he's a brave man and I hope he makes many more eyeopening films. I think I'll have to rent some of his films, and re-visit them again.

It's ironic to me that this series is coming out now, because for the last three years or so, I have been sporadically researching the era of which the series is about. I just recently began reading "The Gulag Archipelago", by Solzhenitsyn, and I have been reading about the Russian revolution as well. I just started getting into the German, British, US part of it.

It's pretty fascinating, and scary to see how a small group of people make decisions that affect millions of people in a terrible way.

Anyway, kudos to Oliver Stone for wanting to at least get the subject out there again, and being brave enough to do it.

Maybe it will at least get people to take the initiative to do some research on their own.

Oliver Stone suggests Hitler is 'easy scapegoat'

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

I just read the entire link you posted. Thankyou very much. Everything seems a lot clearer now

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Does it really matter what another liberal hollywierd freak says? Really, this kind of stuff just keeps people like him in the news.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

Oliver Stone does some good research before making movies so I have to give him the benefit of the doubt.
As far as your political talk goes...wether a liberal or conservative or a dem or rep....this pic is for you.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/48e291a7ec15.jpg[/atsimg]
As I said before...I will post this pic as many times as it takes til people get it.

Bigyin...Thanks,I thought it was relevant to this thread.

OP care to respond??

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
You had me right up to the point where you mentioned Oliver Stone.
His "opinion" is all that really matters to him. Facts, logic, and common sense can be damned if it fails to agree with him.

Tsk.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

I have heard many theories that Hitler was used as a ploy for the forced introduction of a Jewish homeland outside of Europe. I have never knew there was any sort of conferences on the matter especially not as far back as 1897! I always thought that there was raging anti-semetism in all European countries and since the UK owned what the Jews perceived as their homeland it was up to the 'good side' to grant the Jews safety. But my guess for the out break of the war was just like your post stated, the Jews did not want to be relocated. So the Europeans decided to take it upon themselves to not only lower the numbers before they relocate them but to also scare the Jews into relocating. Great posting it helped me solve my thoughts on the subject, and it did add greatly to the conversation. I'll give you a star.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
So Hitler gave it all up for his power backers that wanted even
more power in the UN.
Well the UN was not powerful enough for Bush.
Bush tried.
But the UN did not budge.
So some kind of executive order was in order.
But Oliver already did "W".
So can we expect "H"?
So cool, now I can wait for "W II" and "H II".

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
All I need to know is Oliver Stone's family tree

Then I'll know the whys of it

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Will Oliver touch upon the free energy program under Hitler.
Guess no one ever heard of that one.
There are deep suspicions that Nazi spies gave it up to Truman
to get a free pass to America.
I don't think so Oliver.
Do the usual WWII thing, we are all expecting it.
We don't talk about the free energy held by our enemies.

Stone announced yesterday that a 10-hour crash course in the history of the 20th century he is putting together for American TV is designed as an antidote to the inaccuracies and biases he believes exist in the conventional historical narrative dished out in American schools and mainstream media. The title alone gives an inkling of what lies ahead: Oliver Stone's Secret History of America.

macedoniaonline.eu...

Some secret like H was the man that brought free energy to America.
Or was alive for the JFK assassination Oliver says he knows so much
about. H perhaps still head of the NWO put the finger on JFK, ever
think about that. Makes all the rest look like amateurs.

[edit on 1/18/2010 by TeslaandLyne]

[edit on 1/18/2010 by TeslaandLyne]

new topics

top topics

join