It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H1N1 Swine Flu False Pandemic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
A leading health expert said the swine flu scare was a "false pandemic" led by drug companies that stood to make billions from vaccines, The Sun reported Monday.

Wolfgang Wodarg, head of health at the Council of Europe, claimed major firms organized a "campaign of panic" to put pressure on the World Health Organization (WHO) to declare a pandemic.

He believes it is "one of the greatest medicine scandals of the century," and he has called for an inquiry.

Dr Wodarg told France's L'Humanite:: "The great campaign of panic we have seen provided a golden opportunity for representatives from labs who knew they would hit the jackpot in the case of a pandemic being declared.

Fox News

Al Jazeera

The Sun

Metro UK

[edit on 11-1-2010 by Sianara]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Sianara

No offense, but I don't need a 'leading health official' to convey this painfully obvious fact to me.

How insulting.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Here in Poland this was a very expensive scare for the people.

The media was intensifying the magnitude of the danger. Major politicians were DEMANDING that the Health Minister buy the vaccine or face prosecution in court. There were huge lines to Pharmacies to buy anything to make you "healthy", etc etc etc AND THEN ...... Nothing.

Now there is no mention of who is responsible and from where the pressure was coming. However the wasted money is GONE from people pockets!!!!!

You can be sure that the EU will do nothing about this

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by shakespear1

Effing riDICulous.

If this isn't proof positive that every other 'CT scandal' needs further deliberation, I don't know how to help the NWO/OWG debunkers.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I've posted a related news before:

European Parliament to Investigate WHO and "Pandemic" Scandal
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm really glad that it seems maybe something is going to happen.

new topics

top topics

join