It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Bus owner

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I've always wondered who could be the company behind the white bus transport service. As I heard, the bus who carry government workers to the NTS is Coach USA. But and Groom Lake, do you know something?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Usualy it is a contractor for the military. The ones at most military bases vary but it may be Logistic Support Group. www.lsgnet.com they handle most military civilian operations from training, security to driving busses and much more. must be able to obtain a security clearance and be clean in a background check.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Groomforce

Coach USA is the contractor I see around Edwards.
Second line.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Yeah, like Groom Lake security guards (both USAF military and civil contractors) bus transport service maybe is maintained by a private corporation governed under a business license with Nellis AFB.

[edit on 12-1-2010 by Groomforce]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
My recollection is Coach USA buses have civilian plates. The white bus (actually two have been documented) have military plates. Just something to consider. Coach USA has a radio repeater site on the NTS. This makes me think they have a long term contract since repeaters are a big outlay.

The TTR has a bus for Sandia workers, and an USAF bus. (Guess who gets the beat up old bus.)

If you look at private security around the range, the tendency is to have different contractors on different parts of the range. For example, Groom has EG&G, the NTS has Wackenhut, and the TTR was the Washington Group. My guess is they like to spread it around so no one contractor sees the whole range. If that is the case, I would expect the bus contracts to be multiple rather than sole.

new topics

top topics

join