It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain aide: Palin thought candidacy was ‘God’s plan’

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystrange

Since we are all just talking about religion

I believe you guys are making fools of yourselves. Only my opinion.

Keep fomenting the left/right paradigm.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
reply to post by ziggystrange

Since we are all just talking about religion

I believe you guys are making fools of yourselves. Only my opinion.

Keep fomenting the left/right paradigm.

Hi Endisnighe,

Good to see your post.

Hmmmmm...

I think you just contradicted yourself.

Who is you guys, and does that not seem to put you smack in the middle of your last statement, not to mention, the video.

A bit disingenuous, in my foolish opinion.

Ziggy Strange

[edit on 11-1-2010 by ziggystrange]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

But isn't ole number 5 the premise of your thread?

Other's seem to see your agenda. I actually looked up several word's to describe what you are doing. Since I did not want to label, I tried to keep it simple and to the point.

You are being DUPED! Divide and conquer. It seems like that is all you have done since I have been at this site.

Foment hate, foment emotional responses, bait, fallacious arguments and attacks.

Do you want a real debate there fool. How about it, me against all of your buddies that like to cause derision and division.

We debate the positive aspects of the conservative principles and liberal principles. I take the Liberal side you and your buddies take the conservative side.

YOU MIGHT ACTUALLY LEARN SOMETHING!

Winner is the one using the least amount of fallacious arguments.

How about it, feel up to the challenge?

[edit on 1/11/2010 by endisnighe]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe

Z - Why fools E, you've debated people here before. I don't think that's accurate.

E - Other's seem to see your agenda. I actually looked up several word's to describe what you are doing. Since I did not want to label, I tried to keep it simple and to the point.

Z - What agenda? divide and conquer? I don't think that is Whaaa's agenda. It can be an effective tactic, but trying to fan the flames of a gaff by Reid to to turn it into a left on left fight. Not gonna happen. You projecting? If you are not into labels, why did you have to look it up? Usually you're not at a loss for words. Not by word count anyway.

O - Foment hate, foment emotional responses, bait, fallacious arguments and attacks.

Z - What's that, a resume? Come on E! Anybody can go back to any of your threads and prove you are projecting.

E - Do you want a real debate there fool. How about it, me against all of your buddies that like to cause derision and division.

Z - Sounds like a dare, but not a fair one. You against? who are Whaaa's buddies? If you want a debate, you know where to find just me. Want to go for round 50 ? Or are you going to declare you won again.

E - We debate the positive aspects of the conservative principles and liberal principles. I take the Liberal side you and your buddies take the conservative side.

Z - No you are the first person to use fallacious, and disingenuous arguments. Again a stroll through any of your threads this year, would hoist you by your own petard.

O - YOU MIGHT ACTUALLY LEARN SOMETHING!

Z - Ok agreed, some may learn, some will learn. Will you learn anything?

O - Winner is the one using the least amount of fallacious arguments.

Z - Sounds like good ground rules, who decides what reality is? You?

O -

How about it, feel up to the challenge?

Z - This is Whaaa's thread, so I'll pass. But please drop by any of mine, and give me something to work with. I won't disappoint you.

Ziggy

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join