It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious entity inside of the archaeological site of Stonehenge?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Apparition of "Ghost/Alien" caught on tape in burial grounds of the ancient monoliths of Stonehenge.
Hoax, lens aberration, or........

[edit on 11-1-2010 by Imagir]

[edit on 11-1-2010 by Imagir]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Fake..just before the "Entity" the screen jumps so its been edited IMO.

And the reaction of the filmer is a bit iffy

Cheers

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Wasn't expecting much, but this is certainly neat. It seems to go inside the rock which, if this were really a spirit or something, would not surprise me.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by sunspot0

Ah yeah I see what you mean there, I thought my video was lagging as it often does.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
How do you know the video doesn't jump because the camera man saw it with his own eyes and jumped because it scared him crapless?

You can call video editing all you want, but you supplied NO proof or rational analysis as to why it is edited.

It looks legit to me, so maybe we need some CGI experts to come take a look at it and give us their analysis?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
CGI analysis won't prove much, since these days if CGI is done right it can be close to flawless - especially if it's as simple as creating something like this. Not to mention it's pointless unless you can get the original unedited DV file because the artifacts from downsizing the video and from youtube pretty much make anything on closer examination look like it was added in post-production.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
FAKE ....when the guy shouts in fright ..it sounds tinny
his voice was not recorded outside...

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
How do you know the video doesn't jump because the camera man saw it with his own eyes and jumped because it scared him crapless?

You can call video editing all you want, but you supplied NO proof or rational analysis as to why it is edited.

It looks legit to me, so maybe we need some CGI experts to come take a look at it and give us their analysis?

Thats not what i meant with jumped what i mean is it skipps a frame.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Even if the video had no apparent jumps, and was uploaded by a nun, it's not evidence of anything at all.

The level of critical thought in this forum is despicably low. Imagir, now your rants in the Norway spirals threads makes sense, if you believe it's even possible that the video shows for ghosty aliens or some such nonsense hopping about in Stonehenge.

Ha!

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

I don't think nothing about this video.
In my personal opinion it is a fake, but I want hear even other comments and opinions about that.

la2

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I got to Stonehenge every year for summer solstice, and it definatly has a very strange feel, but i've never heard of anyone seeing Ghosts or the like, the video itself is a bit suspect, sorry

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Okay, suppose for a moment that it is real. Is he a chubby little ghost? Is he wearing some type back pack? A space suit, perhaps?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
My guess it is one of those leprechans from Ireland? I was lucky enough to see stone henge in 2003, I never thought I would get to see it. I felt very calm and at peace there. The presence was stable and substancial.
Cosmical.I saw my first crop circle on a post card there at the gift shop, and of course that really intrigued me. I was sad to leave the site. I had the stomache ache later that day, and we had a hard time finding any public restooms north of there. Marks and Spencers anyone? I discovered the people walk down the grocery strore isles the way they drive in UK, which is opposite of walking the isles in USA. That was a funny little discovery.
Unusually stuff just seems to be in UK. Truck loads of it. Maybe there is a stargate near there and stuff flows out of it. We are pretty boreing here in the USA, plus everyone has guns. Not the best place to be fooling around with strange events. UK is like fairy tale land.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Could be fake, or not. It doesn't matter. Just like UfO's, all it takes is one to be real and it could change the way some people view life and themselves and their place in it. Fun watch none-the-less.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I agree with xsheep - the sound definately hasnt been recorded outside, its way to tinny.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I agree with xsheep - the sound definately hasnt been recorded outside, its way to tinny.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
It looks very convincing to me. I have no experience with CGI or creating graphic images and incorporating them into video but this looks real to me. When the guy screamed I jumped and towards the end added to the creepy feeling. I think if it was truely real then you wouldn't hear the guy jumping, it would be someone who noticed the strange occurence after viewing the footage.

my 0.02...

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
All evidence points to it being fake.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
There is a "Stak" at 33/34 sec. during the video.
It smell of Hoax.

new topics

top topics

join