It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Google Conspiracy Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I notice there has been a few Google conspiracy threads.
I found this Video on you tube, it pretty funny and makes a lot of sense.
Google probably knows more about me then what i do, but they do have the best search engine, Mail and Maps.
Andriod is suppose to be a really good mobile OS and the new Motoralla coming out with the Andriod OS is suppose to be the iphone "Killer" so they will become very popular.

lets face it, they have their hands in almost every aspect of our lives, but they are good if not the best at what they do, that's why everyone uses Google.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
LOL facebook status Fibre Content: Low

Thats exactly how I pictured the future, appliances would be free so long as they forced you to watch their advertising or buy their consumables (ie Gillete gives us free # because they know Ill have to buy their expensive blade refills)

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
lol that funny stuff man, dont like the fact that they know so much bout anybody, although i got nothing to hide

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I just found another one

[edit on 11/1/2010 by wycky]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
off course google sells users data to private companies or even some governments ... I mean, its obvious

they record everything you do, since searches, mail and many other services

so, imagine how much it could help some marketing companies or whatever

everyone wants to know what are you doing online ...

here when I search something, since I am logged @ gmail, it records everything, it says it doesnt but really .... lol ....

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Now they are going to know what we watch on TV, this will now cover pretty much every aspect of most peoples lives.
Computer
Phone
TV
The Google Toilet does not sound to far fetched anymore

I don't watch much TV but it does sound cool

timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

Google teams with Intel, Sony on new TV platform

The web search giant has teamed up with Intel, Sony and Logitech to develop a new television platform that the company hopes will extend its dominance from computers and cellphones to televisions, The New York Times and Wall Street Journal reported Wednesday.

The reports said that the Google service will run on set-top boxes or built-in TV hardware that uses Intel's energy-efficient Atom processors, Google's Android operating system and remote controls developed by Logitech.

new topics

top topics

join