It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attack on Canada, U.S. is attack on Muslims: imams

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove

According to the Quran (look it up yourself) it states the when you cannot defeat your enemy outright, live among them, become friends to them, live in their land and prosper and grow in numbers, then when you are strong enough, fight them and overcome them.

This is somewhat paraphrased but it is what it means. Do your homework. If fact everyone really needs to understand what is the end goal for Islam. World domination and conversion of all, period. So next time you see that friendly cleric down the street or whatever, remember, like a bear or lion, as long as it gets it's way it will leave you alone, but if it gets hungry or you stand in it's way, all bets are off and your dead meat.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by Fromabove]

Really? Does the Quran really say that? Where?

Burdon of proof is on you, sir.

It's people like you that play on the ignorance of others and pass of unsubstantiated claims as FACT, when they're just lies.

I've read the whole Quran. A couple different translations of it.

You know what the Quran DOES say?

It says to respect "Children of the Scripture" (i.e. Christians and Jews) and that some of them will make it to heaven too.

The Quran does say to only fight in defense, and not to be the agressor.

Here, I'll actually quote some things from the Quran to back up my point, so you can tell I'm not just playing on the ignorance of the American public to spread lies, like you are.

God commands Muslims to respect other religions:

2:256; God said "Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error..."

10:99 "If it had been thy Lord's Will, they would all have believed, all who are on earth! Wilt thou then compel mankind, against their will, to believe?"

God commands peace from Muslims unless in self defense:

60:08 "Allah forbids you not, with regard to those who fight you not for (your) Faith nor drive you out of your homes, from dealing kindly and justly with them: for Allah loveth those who are just."

2.190. Fight against those who fight against you in the way of Allah, but do not be the aggressors, for Allah does not love aggressors.

Please bring your quotes from the Quran to the table.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

hate + hate ≠ peace...

People who hate are usually the ones who make decisions to do the things that in the end, should not have been done... But then again, that's just MY subjective truth...

Peace,

Magnum

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

I starred you because, although I am not a religious person, I completely agree with what you are saying. People take summaries of summaries of other parts of something someone once said about this verse talking about this and that and then use it to their suiting. Keep bringing out the truth! I sure know I'm learning something!

Keep up the good fight!

Peace,

Magnum

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Peace,
Magnum
www.cbc.ca
(visit the link for the full news article)
This would certainly be good news if it really was islamic fundamentalists (muslims) doing TPTB's bidding. IMHO.
I'm seeing how the pieces are making the puzzle less puzzling. The muslims are scapegoats, the puppet with a fire in his panties, a scapegoat. When it makes the MSM, it's because TPTB arranged for someone to take the fall, to further progress their agenda of exerting extreme power over all of us in their scheme of conquest. TPTB aim to excrete blood from us turnips of sleeping beings.
Lets keep our chins up, and our eyes on the prize...The defeat of TPTB; AKA Luciferians. S&F

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth
reply to post by M157yD4wn

Well it is to bad you are not hear to talk I always love a good debate if you know what I mean.

is there a hidden euphemism im not seeing?

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Sorry, I live in Canada and have Muslim friends who give me scoops on what is going on in the community.

The focus has finally shifted to mosques and Imam facilitator/hate preachers. Serious talk now among police and higher authorities about investigating and laying charges. Talk of withdrawal of charity status. Talk of tracking where the money really goes from Muslim charities. A lot of paperwork has shown corrupt Imams are aiding and abetting terrorist cells, advising them, subverting funds to them.

These Imams see the writing on the wall. So before they get checked out and possibly charged they are trying to give the appearance of being concerned like 'good citizens'

These fatwas are are a joke. Where are the names and addresses of the people they are directed at?

A PR and asscovering stunt at best.

When an Imam reports one of his congregation is planning to commit mass murder it will demonstrate a commitment to the laws of the country he has chosen to live in.

So far we have seen meaningless lip service.

M

[edit on 12-1-2010 by mmiichael]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monts
This is great news!

For those of you who think this will do nothing are sadly mistaking.

The main threat against North America is HOME-GROWN terrorism; not terrorists born and raised in the middle east and flown over. With this statement, young muslims in North America might think twice about even thinking about turning to extremism...

And this will give a call to regular muslims to report and discourage any kinds of extremism they may notice.

I think it is amazing that the Islamic Leaders of North America are finally taking a grand stand against terrorism.

I am so happy!

What deluded pills have you been banging

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by truth_of_truth
is great to see our human brothers and sisters standing against Extremism, i would like to know what the far right has to say about this they'll find a way to spin just as they do everything but im glad to see this

"the far right"

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael
Sorry, I live in Canada and have Muslim friends who give me scoops on what is going on in the community.

The focus has finally shifted to mosques and Imam facilitator/hate preachers. Serious talk now among police and higher authorities about investigating and laying charges. Talk of withdrawal of charity status. Talk of tracking where the money really goes from Muslim charities. A lot of paperwork has shown corrupt Imams are aiding and abetting terrorist cells, advising them, subverting funds to them.

These Imams see the writing on the wall. So before they get checked out and possibly charged they are trying to give the appearance of being concerned like 'good citizens'

These fatwas are are a joke. Where are the names and addresses of the people they are directed at?

A PR and asscovering stunt at best.

When an Imam reports one of his congregation is planning to commit mass murder it will demonstrate a commitment to the laws of the country he has chosen to live in.

So far we have seen meaningless lip service.

M

[edit on 12-1-2010 by mmiichael]

totally correct, same goes for here in the UK, I wish some of these deluded numpties wittering about "so happy", "awakening of my brothers and sisters" and "far right" would go ask some people leaving a mosque what they think about bombing us civilians, then we would see who is really "fascist" and "hate filled"

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I would be more impressed if these clerics would build an World Army of Muslims with the intent to go into the middle east or anywhere on the planet and seek out these Muslim fanatics and do to them what they were going to do to us. I would let the Muslims take care of their own. If they dont, then they have truly failed to grasp their responsiblity to protecting America's interests and taking the fight directly to the Mulims that will never stop until we kill them once and for all.

If Muslims wont help get the enemy that undermines Muslim interests in America, then American Muslims will eventually be used to justify rounding up all Muslims and placing them in FEMA camps until they fade from existence. When Muslims begin hunting their own in a quest to stop the murder of innocents will be the day I begin seeing Muslims in a different light. Until then, I will continue to view Muslims in America as getting a free ride. A free ride from having to do anything for their own self interests.

Let Muslims clean up Muslims and get American infidels out of the picture of hunting down these terrorist fanatics. Let those that claim to embrace Americas values show their loyalty and let them earn what being American is all about. If they can do that, Americans will view Muslims as being capable of being good Americans. If not, America will always look at a Muslim and forever see a terrorist waiting to be caught or discovered.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
According to the Quran (look it up yourself) it states the when you cannot defeat your enemy outright, live among them, become friends to them, live in their land and prosper and grow in numbers, then when you are strong enough, fight them and overcome them.

Poppycock. You are not giving a link because no such advice exists in the Quran. It's just one more case of Anti-Islamism.

My only question is, are you knowingly lying, or are you repeating something you want to believe without bothering to research it.

Here's the Quran, just in case you'd like to see for yourself:

quod.lib.umich.edu...

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaxBlack
I would be more impressed if these clerics would build an World Army of Muslims with the intent to go into the middle east or anywhere on the planet and seek out these Muslim fanatics and do to them what they were going to do to us. I would let the Muslims take care of their own. If they dont, then they have truly failed to grasp their responsiblity to protecting America's interests and taking the fight directly to the Mulims that will never stop until we kill them once and for all.

If Muslims wont help get the enemy that undermines Muslim interests in America, then American Muslims will eventually be used to justify rounding up all Muslims and placing them in FEMA camps until they fade from existence. When Muslims begin hunting their own in a quest to stop the murder of innocents will be the day I begin seeing Muslims in a different light. Until then, I will continue to view Muslims in America as getting a free ride. A free ride from having to do anything for their own self interests.

Let Muslims clean up Muslims and get American infidels out of the picture of hunting down these terrorist fanatics. Let those that claim to embrace Americas values show their loyalty and let them earn what being American is all about. If they can do that, Americans will view Muslims as being capable of being good Americans. If not, America will always look at a Muslim and forever see a terrorist waiting to be caught or discovered.

I'm afraid if a Muslim army forms and kills the people responsible for 9/11, those who had friends in Mossad and the CIA are going to be really put out.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

So you deny that this is Shariah. That once Muslims make up a large enough proportion of a population, they are required to bring about Shariah Law. That Muslim scholars - who hold a special place in Islamic cultures - have found that this is true repeatedly.

That Shariah Law is addresses all points of life and governance, and that a fundamental principle of Shariah law is that it is unquestionable and directed from The Quran.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I started off thinking if starring this but not so sure any more.

I get annoyed at people who say that the CIA has done all the atrocities not the fanatics. When you have key witnesses at 7/7 London bombing saying on TV that they saw the purpetrators / Moslems; THEY WERE THERE and then you have faceless people spewing their own theories about it being an inside job witht he CIA/MI5 (please insert your bad wolf) - oh yes this is after the fanatics themselves have also posted videos that they wanted to do this.

We need two things to make this world a better place:

HONESTY - Were you there at 7/7 or 9/11; do you believe those poeple who were there or a story that you want to believe from the internet. 50% of UK moslems believe that 7/7 was done by the authorities, which ironically angers many to want to commit an atrocious act that they believe was not done by a Moslem. if 50% don't believe it was a Moslem. why would they want to track them down.

FAITH to make the right decisions - We hear about the terrorists who do murderous atrocities, do any of you know the hero who opened up the train link between Pakistan and India in Kashmir. It is only by taling to each other that we realise we are not so different

Full marks to the IMAMS, they have tried to spread peace and we should take this in the faith that it is meant. Otherwise, if we take every piece of good news suspiciously, we''ll just get miserable, broody, suspicious and realise that we have woken up at the age of 80 without enjoying all the beauties of the Earth and the variety of people

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
those people give muslims a bad name and plus we all know that ql quada is cia so the muslims arent to blame remember divide and conquer is there strategy dont fall in there trap.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
It is nice,,I am glad to.

but the sick nut cases blow themselves up and kill their own kind.

and a lot of it has nothing to do with oil even!

to me their religeon is interepeted with so many clerics its uncontollable.

is this hope or buying time?

we can even put oil aside here and they need to educate the sickos who tin snip the womens "you know what off".

they got a lotta catch up work to do!,,and i wouldt be surprised if they have nut case clerics pictures hanging on their walls!(who marry children)

am i a racist=no

just common scense!

and they are very clever to!!

im sorry,,but they didnt come here to love us nor like us!

no huggs today!

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
You know whats funny? my cherokee side of the family hates white americans more than my palestinian side. Yeah, they got massive hate. hate is everywhere, including people here on ATS apparently. For generations, the Cherokee i come from have been at war with America, its way of life, its values, and you know what? They still sit around complaining about the White Man.

But thats ok. When we come to the realization that theres hate everywhere, what else do we come to the realization of? That theres Love everywhere too. i dont know what young muslims you are around or you know, but my group of friends and aquaintances are a mix mash of Arabs, Blacks, Whites, Indians, and one Aussie dude. Its also filled with both chicks and dudes. Muslim chicks and Muslim dudes, three Jewish dudes and a Jewish Chick, some athiests and some Christians. We get along perfectly fine, and struggle to live in this f-d up world.

So what a 5 yr old beat up his sister? Your point? i used to pull my sisters hair every chance i got, and noone said anything to me? Do i hate women? God no. i have the utmost respect and love for females.

As do pretty much all my friends. ( Arab descent)

Culture? Let me tell you about our culture. respect for women? This is the top of our list. We respect our Mothers and our Sisters. We spend lifetimes in service of our women. Without women, none of us would be having this conversation. Females are divine, and you show me some chauvinists i'll show you some closet homosexuals.

We live in the West, screw the guys in the middle east. They'll never figure it out, IMO. But whatever, they are hella backwards.

All i am saying is, theres a large large portion of the younger generation of Western Muslims that have no hate for this life. We enjoy it, we embrace it, we adapt.

i just read a science article about a slug that can do Photosynthesis, because it has absorbed the dna of some algea. It can live with no food at all, it makes its own energy. But even though the newborn slugs cant photosynthesize right off the bat, after consuming enough algea, they turn on their clorophyll producing ability. They all have the ability to do it, they just have to consume enough of the algae for it to work.

Love and Peace

And

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
WOW, this is a first indeed! I know quite a few great Muslims in the U.S. myself, and I actually consider one of them to be my best friend. All of them have discussed the issues of terrorism and such with me, and we all agree that we hate it, and that America truly is a great nation. I am glad to finally hear some of their leaders expressing similar beliefs for once-and-for all though!

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Let's take an analogy. Say the issues is pedophilia in the Catholic Church.

Which story do you give weight to:

"20 Catholic Priests tracking clergy and congregation members engaged in sexual abuse of children and providing authorities with names and specifics"

"20 Catholic Priests put curse on clergy and congregation members engaged in sexual abuse of children saying they won't go to heaven"

Let's see one Imam anywhere in the world reporting someone they know of planning or facilitating mass murder.

M

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join