It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Jesus Reveal The Name Of The Anti Christ

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Now I am not a bible thumper or anything. I do believe in God though. Maybe a coincidance, maybe not a coincidance. Thought people would be interested in it. I just am dumbfounded right now i guess.
Just watch it.

Write what you think. All opinions matter in my eyes. And thank you =)

edits because i was having trouble with the link. It is working now though

Link

[edit on 10-1-2010 by capgirl]

[edit on 10-1-2010 by capgirl]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Dead link. Try hitting the youtube vid button, the just post the youtube vid ID in it:
Example:
www.youtube.com...

The vid ID is after the '=' and before the '&' so: utuHSwIhdeU

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by capgirl

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

What you can try:
It appears you are connected to the Internet, but you might want to try to reconnect to the Internet.

Retype the address.

Go back to the previous page.

Most likely causes:
•You are not connected to the Internet.
•The website is encountering problems.
•There might be a typing error in the address.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Thank you thank you!! I got it =D

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Ah, that video.
It was making rounds during the last election, I remember a whole lot of debunking as well with various things like accent, and multi use words: ie: using selective items to state it.

Otherwise, I also remember very similar vids pretty much about every Pres.

Want a head trip on this stuff? Read up on Gnosticism.

Christian Gnosticism basically says that the OT God is a different God from the NT (literally). Jesus switched sides between these two Gods so the OT (Evil God) had him killed.

I am not amongst the faithful per se. But It's rather fascinating.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by capgirl

Let me guess:

It's Barack Obama!
Where's the birth certificate?

Back to reality...

Best,
SN

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Interesting. But I am not so sure Obama is Satan.

I have my own personal theory. Occams razoe dictates that the simplest explanation which can explain a thing, is probably the right one. Consider this'

S A T A N

now, just by moving ONE letter,

S A N T A

Its eerie. Who else sends us out worshiping trees on a day that we pretend is Jesus' birthday but is really an old pagan holiday? Huh?

I'm telling you, the rabbit hole is DEEP, and SCARY.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

One thing bothers me the most - aren't we all supposed to really like and trust the Antichrist? Aren't BO's approval #'s pretty bad? Hasn't his own Congress began to turn on him? Aren't the liberals waking up to the farce as well? I'm pretty sure the true Antichrist would have us ALL behind him 100%.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
So, who does EVERYBODY trust?

Maybe hes not here yet?

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I really don't believe. But it does say in the bible that there will be many anti christs. I dunno. Just thought it would be interesting but I guess NOT! Thanks.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by C-DNA
So, who does EVERYBODY trust?

Maybe hes not here yet?

Santa. Its just that simple. But try and get anyone to listen. Everyone want to make some elaborate plot, but he has been among us all the while. And all those little pointy eared "elves?" Minions.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

I'm pretty sure the true Antichrist would have us ALL behind him 100%.

And he wouldnt have us all behind him 100%. Christians will know who he is once he rises into power. They won't follow him.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Ehud Barak, the former & possibly future Israeli Prime Minister, currently Defence Minister. Now there's someone to watch. His name means "Strong Lightning".

The real battle of Armageddon could easily fall into his hands on his watch in either political capacity considering the geographical location of his political & military influence.

Don't count this man out just yet.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
Interesting. But I am not so sure Obama is Satan.

I have my own personal theory. Occams razoe dictates that the simplest explanation which can explain a thing, is probably the right one. Consider this'

S A T A N

now, just by moving ONE letter,

S A N T A

Its eerie. Who else sends us out worshiping trees on a day that we pretend is Jesus' birthday but is really an old pagan holiday? Huh?

I'm telling you, the rabbit hole is DEEP, and SCARY.

Wait, so it is supposedly Obama? Ugh, god people are stupid.

If anything, this whole anti-christ scare was probably started by the church to prevent their power from being usurped by a new ideology (that surely would have some sort of figure head) that would threaten them from their high and mighty perch of false righteousness,

Best,
SN

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Yes, well according to biblical scholars, the antichrist was indeed coded out in the bible as Nero.

This is a old discussion, plenty of threads about it, plenty of references, etc.

Every president from the inception to I suspect the day the earth explodes will be called the biblical antichrist (along with every king, queen, administrator, parent, police chief, etc...).

So, oh well...keep looking, eventually someone will get it right (well, will call a actual bad ruler labelled with enough people nodding anyhow, close as a antichrist will get in reality).

The "real" reality....there is no anti-christ, the universe is older than 10,000 years, and there wont be a goblin army, elves, santa, or a spooky antichrist coming to take over...but meh, thats just reality.

The best and most realistic conspiracy theory is how the church still seems to brainwash enough people into believing fairytails to do their bidding and topple governments based on the secret shadow monsters that will attack if they dont keep their hands folded and fear everything except for them.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
None of these other "pretenders" are the REAL anti-christ.

I AM!

Do you realize how hard I have been trying to subvert the world?

Do you think that I havent planned all the stories here on ATS?

I remember when "little barry" (thats what i called him) sat on my knee. He would look up to me with those beady little eyes and say "can i be anti-christ one day like you?". I would laugh and say "no little barry. only one at a time".

Oh crap.

Maybe he is trying to take my seat? Maybe these plants here on ATS are counter plants to my plants! Oh crap!

I got it! I'll show him by making Democrats bail out and his numbers drop!
MmmmmWaaaaahaahahahhahahahahaaaa!
-------------------------------

Sheeeeeessss! What was that? Glad thats over.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Well, without dismissing it in its entirety, I must say that is a bit of a stretch. We won't know unless he suffers a "fatal wound to the head" and survives it. The anti-Christ reigns peacefully until after an assassinationis attempted on him.

In all fairness, I'd be pissed as well if someone shot me in the head.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
This is kind of unrelated, but could some of these beings released from the 9/11 tragedy be inhabiting the body of some of the world leaders? Watch this video!! I knew about some of it, but I didn't know it was on this scale!!

[edit on 10-1-2010 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I could imagine Obama's mum and dad ROFL and kicking theirselves if they saw this.

This does put forth food for thought about his religion though, often people name their children with a term of meaning.

Obama an ANTICHRIST ??

BAHAHA, Nope, just one big giant pussy with too much power.

Dont forget, Australia had The Man of Steel as their leader for 8 years, but most of Australia thought he was a knobjockey.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
People are just going to keep trying to guess and guess. I guess those people have more time on their hands.

Why don't they just give up? I don't know. They have to much hope they will find him?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join