It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many around you seem suddenly "befuddled" ?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

The physicist in me wants to point out that the effects of electromagnetic radiation diminish with the square of the distance from the source. Also I live in an aluminum sheathed structure that has a 100 DB shielding effect.

Typical low income neighborhood here..

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Okay, well I thought I was on to something, thought it would be easy to fix, just literally pull the plug and get a land line for my phone. Although I did see an article that said that wifi is not allowed around elementary schools until more is known, I don't know, it's a sticky wicket. Any ideas professor?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

Its not caffeine or drugs in my case, unless as you say my neighbors are doing airborne coffee.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Bordon81

Okay Prof, just read yhis post again, I read it earlier about the car fumes but it didn't take, not much focus here at the moment......am wondering why? As for your theories I'm in a neighborhood that has almost nada car fumes, though I can see how that would affect or effect someone, lol, it's happening again. Perhaps it's a modern life cocktail of our enviornment? Lol, again, the spelling has left the building....

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Here's the bit of info from my earlier post that I thought was a potential cause:

Exposure to mobile
phone radiation decreases the preparatory slow potentials in certain
regions of the brain (Freude, Ullsperger, Eggert, & Ruppe, 1998)
and affects memory tasks modulating the responses of EEG activity
approximately 8 Hz specifically during cognitive process (Krause et
al., 2000).

Thought it might be of interest to you, PT, and to everyone that uses cellphones and possibly wifi (though not in all cases). I better step back from posting, my brain is hurting.

[edit on 1/11/2010 by seentoomuch]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
The OP mentioned water as a possible problem area. I'm sure the local regulators are doing their job and the water leaves the fluoridation station safe but what about secondary intrusion? With all the laundries, pools and irrigation systems on the line it would be a easy mistake to back fill a line with excess chlorine.

You could try buying a few gallons of filtered drinking water to see if you notice an improvement.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
In my mind the high levels of stress and anxiety are more psychological than environmental. We are being exposed to a deluge of problems that we as individuals have no power to solve on an almost continuous basis. Issues for which we want to find individual solutions are fogged by not knowing which issues are true and which are not. We are having fear instilled into us by the government, media and sites like these daily. More than befuddled...downright confused. The search for the truth is being clouded by all the lies and disinformation.

Where I live, we are not being subjected to unnessary police brutality, surviellance, CPS is not taking children, etc. Essentially, nothing here has changed from what it was 20 years ago. That said, events elsewhere and the fear being instilled by the sources I mentioned make you believe it might.

I have spent the last 12 months and $20,000 to prepare myself and my family for a worst case scenario situation, which I will endure either as a result of world events, or if not, at the hands of my wife who already thinks I'm nuts for spending all the money. I find myself hoping for the worst case scenario.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
This has been happening to me a lot lately, mainly since last spring.

I find that my mind is overall less able. I find that heavy mental and physical exercise can clear it up for the most part.

I'm in the eastern US, for the record.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Ive been very forgetful for a while now, scary forgetful..

How about energy, im a 21 year old male and I feel like an old man. Im skinny as hell not fat, ill admit i do bery little physical activity but i do not think i should feel like this.. tired all the time.. from noting.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

It is definitely possible that these things could have a physical effect on us. In fact, it is most likely true. However, if we hold onto a spirit of truth and honesty, we are able to hold out against such changes in our mentality.

It is certainly harder to be more honest and open intelligently. IT is harder to be less aggressive and in some cases properly assertive.

I'm sure this has been true for the longest time... but I am not going to put it past us that we have caused ourselves to be poisoned and/or damaged in some way because of the things we've done.

IT is what it is.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I know what your getting at, but I would argue that many people around me are seemingly increasingly more clearheaded and sure about things. Sure about the truth and themselves. They are awakening due to the increased frequencies being generated by the universe. the "befuddlement" may just be the confusing proves of realizing the truth about this funny world. That and the poisons being forced down our throat and into nature.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I have other complaints to make upon this vexatious occasion; but I forbear troubling myself or you any further. I must freely confess, that since my last posting, some corruptions of my nature have revived in me by an unavoidable necessity to be done with all such conspiratorial considerations for ever.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
If any of you watch the television all they do is talk talk talk. No action. TPTB want us all to slumber away while the armed forces and police take over the streets with their gustapo tactics. Oprah and Ellen are giving away prizes to a pack of clapping seals while TPTB are slowly wittling away our civil and constitutional rights to keep their riches safe from the outside world and from within. Sometimes I don't know where or what time period I am from or am in. It all seems so surreal in this country(USA). I feel as if I am losing my mind with all of this internal suppression of intelligence and intellect. We are the slaves to our own greed and ignorance and TPTB feed off of it. I would from this place but where am I to go. They've made it impossible to leave the country now with all of this see through scanner BS. Who in their right mind would put themselves through that in order to leave the country. Mark my words that border crossing into Mexico and Canada are going to require strip searches in order to leave and enter the country. What say all or any of you?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
ok i want in on this conversation.

let me set the scene, i was called mr vocabulary at school. i study history and have an almost photographic memory.
in the year 2000 for the first time in my life i forgot the name of aristotle. i said aristocracy instead. it was shocking for me.. absolutely.

then i noticed little things, newsereaders personalities and friends, stumbling on words. more and more often. saying words in the wrong order, mispronouncing thier own words etc.

its like your brain still knows what it wants to do, but its incapable of achieving it.

i suspected that the TV is messing with our heads. but im too addicted to sci-fi shows to turn it off....

i believe (but have no evidence) that its a wave pattern from the TV

it still happens i get words wrong, all over the place.

good luck to us all

[edit on 11-1-2010 by okamitengu]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by seentoomuch
I've been having the same symptons for almost a year now. I thought it was sleep deprivation due to caring for my husband.....but now, thinking back, I've always had difficulty sleeping but with no adverse effects. The one definite change AT THAT TIME was adding wi-fi to my home. I'm curious, how many of ya'll that are experiencing symptoms have wi-fi?

Noe.... I mean Note: I had to go over this post to correct all the typos several times, afyi, I'm known for my great spelling, but not now.

This may help explain some symptoms. Wi-max really freaks me out, guys. 25 mile coverage. Without our consent!

Screw wifi. Plug it in. Convenience vs health. Which one would you prefer?

[edit on 11-1-2010 by unityemissions]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

In the eighties the Russians had the 'woodpecker'. In the nineties they started using Haarp.

There are thousands of earth orbiting 'communication' satellites

Now we have microwave towers globally broadcasting 24/7 for your cellphone.

The average American spends 8 hours a day in front of the TV (check it!)

All these systems are capable of delivering ELF 'mind/mood controlling' frequencies or subliminal programming

TPTB EVERYWHERE get away with murder on a daily basis, and we all see it, and hate it, but nobody has the motivation to actually do anything about it.
We are financially abused, poisoned, fed crap and taught lies.
The majority have no clue, others despair at the outrage, but feel unempowered to act.

I have no proof, but given the above FACTS I have a shrewd idea of what may be going on.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by seentoomuch
I've been having the same symptons for almost a year now. I thought it was sleep deprivation due to caring for my husband.....but now, thinking back, I've always had difficulty sleeping but with no adverse effects. The one definite change AT THAT TIME was adding wi-fi to my home. I'm curious, how many of ya'll that are experiencing symptoms have wi-fi?

Noe.... I mean Note: I had to go over this post to correct all the typos several times, afyi, I'm known for my great spelling, but not now.

FYI...Firefox has a great little spelling app that underlines all spelling typos/errors as you write and can auto correct most after right clicking the word. Great if you have been affected like the rest of us.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I live in America. I would be seriously concerned if my fellow citizens around me didn't sometimes seem confused, discombobulated, say the most asinine comments or use what would appear to be the common sense of a mentally retarded chimpanzee...

I don't think it's fluoride induced.. chemtrail related.. I think we are a naturally stupid race.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
I live in America. I would be seriously concerned if my fellow citizens around me didn't sometimes seem confused, discombobulated, say the most asinine comments or use what would appear to be the common sense of a mentally retarded chimpanzee...

I don't think it's fluoride induced.. chemtrail related.. I think we are a naturally stupid race.

The Norman Vincent Peale cure for feeling good about your stupidity...

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
yes i have definaly noticed...some days it almost seems as if an outside force is making my own thoughts fuzzy as well...very wierd

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join