It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reasons To Doubt The Official Story Of September 11th, 2001

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

THE DAY ITSELF - EVIDENCE OF COMPLICITY

1) AWOL Chain of Command
a. It is well documented that the officials topping the chain of command for response to a domestic attack - George W. Bush, Donald Rumsfeld, Richard Myers, Montague Winfield - all found reason to do something else during the actual attacks, other than assuming their duties as decision-makers.
b. Who was actually in charge? Dick Cheney, Richard Clarke, Norman Mineta and the 9/11 Commission directly conflict in their accounts of top-level response to the unfolding events, such that several (or all) of them must be lying.

2) Air Defense Failures
a. The US air defense system failed to follow standard procedures for responding to diverted passenger flights.
b. Timelines: The various responsible agencies - NORAD, FAA, Pentagon, USAF, as well as the 9/11 Commission - gave radically different explanations for the failure (in some cases upheld for years), such that several officials must have lied; but none were held accountable.
c. Was there an air defense standdown?

3) Pentagon Strike
How was it possible the Pentagon was hit 1 hour and 20 minutes after the attacks began? Why was there no response from Andrews Air Force Base, just 10 miles away and home to Air National Guard units charged with defending the skies above the nation''s capital? How did Hani Hanjour, a man who failed as a Cessna pilot on his first flight in a Boeing, execute a difficult aerobatic maneuver to strike the Pentagon? Why did the attack strike the just-renovated side, which was largely empty and opposite from the high command?

4) Wargames
a. US military and other authorities planned or actually rehearsed defensive response to all elements of the 9/11 scenario during the year prior to the attack - including multiple hijackings, suicide crashbombings, and a strike on the Pentagon.
b. The multiple military wargames planned long in advance and held on the morning of September 11th included scenarios of a domestic air crisis, a plane crashing into a government building, and a large-scale emergency in New York. If this was only an incredible series of coincidences, why did the official investigations avoid the issue? There is evidence that the wargames created confusion as to whether the unfolding events were "real world or exercise." Did wargames serve as the cover for air defense sabotage, and/or the execution of an "inside job"?

911truth.org...

/Discuss

Well Seems like the movement is picking up pace.
You know what they say about the 100 monkey effect

[edit on 10-1-2010 by blankduck18]

Mod Edit - All Caps Title.

[edit on Sun, 10 Jan 2010 18:00:11 -0600 by MemoryShock]

[edit on 10-1-2010 by blankduck18]

Mod Edit - To trim the sourced material and to add ex tags. Please review the following link.

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

In the future, please provide a more substantial reaction to the material sourced.

[edit on Sun, 10 Jan 2010 18:11:56 -0600 by MemoryShock]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Nice work indeed. S & F to you.
Good to see other people looking hard at this OS fairy tale. AND bringing up additional possible scenarios because once the mind is closed then its all over.

Again, nice job.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

My mind was once closed. I try to share both sides. To get a understanding of everything from both points of view. Something I wish a lot of people will try. It really fills in a lot of blanks.

More and more people are waking up tho.
You can see it all around.

Why they did it? Control
SHEEP BAAAAA

Our security is getting tighter. But notice the attacks are not stopping?

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by blankduck18

I agree. After retiring it gave me more time to look into this fairy tale in addition to finding out things for myself without restrictions. I used to believe it too then after speaking with some former collegues whom I used to work with, I was enlightened to the fact that the OS is just the greatest story never told!

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
This is a mine field of a topic with no clear answers but a lot of questions that point to a truth we havn't been told fully or possibly never at all.

This topic has great debate on both sides of the issue and some of it is pretty interesting and thought provoking. Whats a shame for me anyways, is the way people become intrenched in their beliefs. One side decides what their truth of it all is and finds evidence, circumstantial or concrete, that supports it and nay says anything doesn't. The dialogue gets heated and often times falls away from the original intent.

The bottom line however is that the official story did change a number of times, whether because new information became available that led to a better understanding of things previously stated or believed, or because they were caught in a lie. I don't truly know one way or the other.

But as long as people on both sides can come to the issue with an eye for furthering their own understanding, and not come to it with a fixed view, and debate and discuss with mutual respect, I think a lot can be learned.

Great post OP I love things that make me think and challenge my beliefs.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I really do think its time for a new investigation.
To many questions being asked
No answers are being given

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
9/11’s a lie.

My threads Covering the 9/11 Official lie.

Daniel Sanjata, along with William Rodriguez Engage Jersey city residents

9/11/2001: A Space Odyssey

The Media And The 9/11 Truth Movement

More and more people are waking up to the Official Lie.

[edit on 1/12/2010 by ugie1028]

new topics

top topics

join