It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Starwalker

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Hi Aeon,
all that happened was that I managed to spot an article on the morning news program "Sunrise" where by memory it was Nolan pitching the show (I guess for potential applicants, such as myself).
I thought that time was of the essence so though I should do investigation about how to enter ASAP.
This I did, and found I was able to enter via email (as opposed to a phone entry -which by memory was around 7 english pounds) ;very pricey!
So I did this which to my surprise did not require much more info than :name , e-mail contact and postcode.

To my delusional delight, I was contacted via e-mail soon after (about 2 weeks) with the description of casting events; as shown earlier in this thread.
Thats it!

I guess they made a lot of cash out of the phone entries!! Money for nothing!

Funny thing was that on their website you could send a SAE to gain a printed and concise version of the shows rules- WHICH I SENT FOR AND NEVER RECEIVED!

You guys know about the rest.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Seems all a little confusing right now. After Robert left, they suddenly announced, that everything will be going on with better ideas and a new team.

And while Robert is still waiting, if he gets his pay at least, here comes the next surprise:

Richard Myles:
"ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!

Mischa and I on behalf of Viper Productions, LLC is no longer part of the Starwalker project. Due to organizational structural changes, we are no longer associated with the show. We wish the best to all of you!"

Hope, the link works this time: www.facebook.com...

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join