It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Starwalker

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Here is something for all ATSers and even for the mods to read, what Nolan and company think about us over here:

Labels: ATS is an intelligence operation
Someone certainly needs to be stopped, namely whomever owns ATS and uses it as a combination of cointelpro and coward's castle to defame...
As amusing in some ways as it is to see this sort of rubbish allowed to be typed, and then proudly displayed on ATS,

AT THE SAME TIME THAT ANYONE CRITICAL OF THEIR ATTACKS IS BANNED FROM POSTING OR REPLYING,

it really sums up ATS for the umpteenth time that they not only drop their dung on their own carpet, but then do everything in their power to rub the noses of the innocent in it.
I think the general consensus mongst the legion of people victimised by the sociopaths and schizoids of these godawful sites is that GLP, ATS and so on, whilst they may serve a very useful purpose for the secret police who run them, should be executed bloodily in a civil court at an early opportunity.

Source

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

Just thought that some Kwan Loong Liniment or White Flower Embrocation could be helpful against the pain in the knee.

Are you spying on me??!
Actually the Linament was for a Medial Ligament tear I experienced approx. 2 months ago, yet the White Flower Embrocation is for my mother (she experiences pain from a failed knee replacement.
You have been doing your homework!
My fault I guess for being so transparent.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by KRISKALI777

Na, I am just enjoying the show before the show. I rather see you as a field reporter, who can tell us, how things develop.

I am really curious what this is all about. And I wonder, how many people from all over the world will be at the Centennial Park on saturday.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Well if you are not spying out of a billion products you can intuitively state what products I've recently purchased....mind sharing the lotto numbers???

Reporting my findings was the main objective of this thread, although it's early days at present.
"Breakfast Run" sheduled for 23rd. Of Jan. is to be staged in Centennial Park, Sydney.
Personal trainers from Real Starwalker sponsers' "2XU" are to have a hand in organisation of said run. At present I have requested more detailed information as to where the [re-run muster is to happen, however, have still received no definitive answer! Plan to do more research tomorrow.
K

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Right now you should be on the run.

Hope, you can give us a first report today!

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I guess, this was you, Kris:

Greg Smith wrote:

"Hi all

Attendance was pretty poor for the first breakfast run with only one of the contestants braving Sydney’s 30+ degree heat to join the team of PTs from 2XU for a run. Still, attendance was in no way required for this informal get-together of contestants and Personal Trainers. After the run I sprung for breakfast at the café as we chatted about the show and training for long distance running."

What happened to your wife?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by KRISKALI777
Real Starwalker sponsers' "2XU" are to have a hand in organisation of said run.

Funny how 2xu have no reference to sponsoring or the run today on their website?
www.2xu.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
*** crickets chirping***

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
I guess, this was you, Kris:

Greg Smith wrote:

"Hi all

Attendance was pretty poor for the first breakfast run with only one of the contestants braving Sydney’s 30+ degree heat to join the team of PTs from 2XU for a run. Still, attendance was in no way required for this informal get-together of contestants and Personal Trainers. After the run I sprung for breakfast at the café as we chatted about the show and training for long distance running."

What happened to your wife?

Hi Sidd, perhaps if 2XU had answered *ANY* emails or calls then this may have been reflected in the attendance.

Originally posted by KRISKALI777

Besides; tell me why they would hold the 'Breakfast Run' if indeed it was all a Haox???

Impatiently awaiting your informed reply

Originally posted by psychonavigator
*** crickets chirping***

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Appently ive been picked for it too. I personally think its a huge hoax or something like space cadets was

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Sid - that reply email from that guy was hilarious.

What a bunch of....nothing, stated in a threatening manner. Very amusing. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Credits are to the initiator of the world's biggest reality show.

Seems, our Kriskali retreated from this, like everybody else, even the PR agency...

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Hi all!
Excuse my absense in the past few weeks. I've had to move house, re-establish my internet\phone connection and above -all I cannot access this site from work.
Anyhow; to answer questions about the breakfast run, here is my relation of events.
1. I contacted Greg Smith (via Facebook) to gain more definitive details about this run which I had all good intentions of attending; the main detail was that I needed to know where the muster-point would be for all runners.
Centennial Park (for those that dont know) is a very big place.
Seeing that it would be 1 hour drive minimum for me to get there, I dont think an accurate answer to this was out of the question.
Greg ( who probably had all good intentions, did not satisfy this for me).
Next; I called 2XU and spoke with there duty manager on the friday before the run.
The assistant (manager wasn't in ) was helpful, yet, a little confused.
He gave me the possibility of 2 Cafes, (that under scrutiny of a map ) were within 1 kilometer away from each other......a little unsure for me.
Think of it.
I am going to awake at 5 A.M ( with my wife ), drive 1 hour (maybe more depending on the traffic), arrive at Centennial Park, try to find parking???, then go on a quest to find out where the actual muster-point is!
There was a 15 minute window between muster and start.
Greg did contact me again via face book on the Friday evening, with more concise details......by this stage I became a little unsure and fed-up; at best I didn't receive his message till the Sunday when I checked F.B once again.

So, there you have it folks- my anti-climatic involvement in the breakfast run.
I am still training hard though, and am going on my own personal breakfast run tomorrow (around the Campbelltown area)!

Oh. the other thing.....I thought they were throwing on breakfast afterwards for contestants. Then I was told "the cafes would be open for those that wished to re-charge after their run....well if it is indeed an established business, why would it not be opened for business on a saturday morning???WTF
Cheers to SID and other followers of this thread!@
Hope I get to deliver more interesting "goods" than this in the future.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Cheers to you, too, Kris.

Robert Brand tried to put some seriousness into all this. He hoped, he could change something. First change was, that Oliver North - err, I mean Greg Smith had to take his hat. Dunno why.

Well, long story told in short: Today Robert informed us, that he has no job anymore, since the Starwalker project has been cancelled.

Maybe we will find another subject to meet here and talk about.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   

WTF??????????????????????
Robert was sacked!!!
Please tell what you know.

Ive chated with Robert on F.B, hes got that "Echos of Apollo" site going too; Rob seemed like a genuine and like-able dude......but I suppose that means nothing in the scheme of things. Please tell more

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
It's all in the public, Kris. Just read his posts at Starwalker Is A Fraud and now also on the Starwalker FB site:

www.facebook.com...#!/group.php?v=wall&gid=401187260649

P.S.: Seems, I have some problems with a direct link. Look at both FB sites in the pinwall section.

[edit on 13-2-2010 by Siddharta]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   

There are a wealth of resources you have been given within this link. Quite a few of them seem to be from the same authors.
Can you do better than : "Starwalker Isafraud", OR Eric ALbutt, Be Be Von Trott; whom have been long time adversaries of the Starwalker thing! (I've seen these guys on F.B also).
I often wonder Sid, why are these said individuals so Gung Ho in defaming anything to do with said venture?
What is the REAL reason ?
You seem very determined to defame certain individuals here.....I feel uneasy when you have obviously even looked at my buying habits on E-bay- WTF is your motivation?

Would it make you feel better if I said "F@#k this competition, I dont want to be involved? But wait; thats right...I entered it so I could have an opportunity to go to space!
Until you build a rocket SID, and then invite me on board for a flight I see no other way for me!
Surprise me.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by KRISKALI777

What's that nonsense about defaming anybody? I just informed you, that Robert Brand is out of this. If you did not find it:

"All, I am now unemployed as Starwalker has cancelled! I am now looking for work so please advise. In fact I would be pleased to develop other space based shows and would like to hear from any Australian film maker interested in doing something. I have taken note of the suggestions and I believe that there are distinct ...possibilities. I have kept my end of the bargain with this group!"

"Let me say this: Those discussions were not for the sake of a new show and that is very clear - At that stage I was not sure whether the SW show was proceeding and it was serious attempt just to understand the audience and what they want. If there were lessons learned there, the IP belongs to the owners of the IP as I was in their employment. The outcome is on the echoesofapollo.com... website for all to see as recent posts. None the less it is also possible that anything could happen as I have been approached by others with ideas for projects that are very differnce from SW that I am interested. I must ensure that the difference is so great that I can't be touched. I would still like to do something to get people into space even if the prize is a suborbital joyride and not the whole affair. Let's see what happens and stay tuned. At least that is affordable as part of a TV show - $200,000 is nothing in the budget of a TV series."

"Finally thanks for all the support. You have been a tough audience, but it is great to see that you understood my difficult position and the fact that I honored my promise to fix it or leave. I have been asked whrther I will be paid and I am told that I will and as today is the date of my first payment and I await that with interest."

These are HIS informations and comments.

Concerning your ebay-activities, I simply googled for your screen name, when others here thought, you could be Nolan. Voilá, ebay appeared on the first page. Seeing what you bought made clear for me, that you are legit.

Honestly I don't mind, if you keep on dreaming, that this all is the real deal. Some of them want to use you - some of them want to be used.

And some of them want to be informed.

Edit to add: If you want a rocket, better work with Robert on that.

[edit on 13-2-2010 by Siddharta]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Tough audience?

How about legal letters delivered by snail mail. That makes is legally legit. How about the outer semblance of legitimacy rather than the outer semblance of being less than truthworthy?

No one is picked randomly by email for anything legit.

This whole thing runs only on the hopes of people to lend it a bit of legitimacy.

Now here is s question. How did they FIND you guys? You people who got this email? Did you have some interests in common? Have you expressed previous interest in space? Are you fans of this type of show? Do you all access the same websites?

What's the common denominators of the people who received this email?

The only thing I would possibly think might come out of this to begin with is to explore something about potential audience. That was my first thought the first time I saw anything to do with this farce.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   

No worries Sid,
I looked also and could not find the quote from Rob Brand;concerning the shows cancellation.
But anyway, thanks for the heads-up.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join