It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Starwalker

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
That's funny!

But you should know Kris, that everything, which has the name Jonathan Nolan on it's label, also contains Jonathan Nolan.

Who knows? Doghead of piscesallmedia once promised a million Aussi Dollars for an alien - dead or alive. Maybe you can catch one on your trip and return as a rich man - in every sense.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Hi again Troops,
thanks so much again for the postitive and flatering responses thus far. I am truly humbled!!!
A previous poster before asked me to post the official E-mail that I have recieved as confirmation to successful application: I had a think on this last night and decided "Oh what the Hell!" It cant hurt right? And thus far the information is available that has been supplied to me on the Starwalkers website and Facebook group, (however not with the personized touch that you will see). I will do this very soon.

Anyway, thanks for the amusing comments also friends, I do enjoy a laugh also.

Today I attended a physio-therapy session, and was given a little more insight into my 'runners knee'.
He explained that my Patella (Knee Cap) may be 'travelling' in a compromised way, due to individual technique; albeit Pronation or supination of the Knee itself.
As well as electro-stimulation pain relief, he provided me with a support, a 'Jumpers Splint'.
This is a velcro secured strap that supports the whole knee joint. Once securing it, my knee felt good immediately; I must go back to get another support on thursday (he only had one).
Also got my new swimming Goggles today; so will keep you up to date with my swim training also, which I plan to begin next week.

Anyhow, after another perusal of the shows rules, I think it would be of no harm to print the E-mail I have been sent......I would like to read your feedback on this and all else discussed to present.

If its derogatory; please provide evidence ( I would sincerely appreciate that).
Go well Alll.

Confirmation E-mail:

Congratulations!

We have selected you to be an entrant in STARWALKER.

This means that, subject to all normal terms and conditions of entry

www.starwalkershow.com...

you will be a competitor in at least the first episode of our show.

It will be entirely your efforts which will determine your progress to
subsequent episodes.

Full briefing and all documents related to same will be sent to you by the
Directors of Operations at a later date. What you will receive at that time
will include amongst other things:

1. a medical questionnaire. THIS MUST BE COMPLETED, AND COMPLETED
ACCURATELY.

2. an affidavit. THIS MUST BE SWORN OR AFFIRMED AND RETURNED TO US WITHIN
FIVE DAYS. scanning it and emailing it is fine. Otherwise post it to
Starwalker c/o PO BOX 2232 TUGGERANONG ACT CANBERRA AUSTRALIA 2902

3. an information pack containing etiquette, onscreen behaviour, locations
and other mandatory information.

For now we recommend joining with us on Facebook, visiting the blog
frequently for updates, and also checking in on the website although this
last is less important.

You will soon see advertised "free entry on website" and "paid entry by
mobile phone" for our programme. YOU ARE ALREADY SELECTED FOR ENTRY.
Therefore do NOT re-enter.

You are as of now fully under the terms and conditions of the show. Please
be aware of this, it is within the discretion of the Producers to exclude
you from the show at any time for any breach of the terms and conditions.

Information relating to the episodes and challenges will gradually be made
available as part of a "teaser" process on the Facebook group. We would
strongly suggest that you join that group and visit often to get maximum
advantage. We can confirm for you immediately that Episode 1 consists of
three filming days, four non-filming days covering the following content for
you:

Offscreen:
Executive Producer's Welcome
*Final check of your certificate, affidavit, identity and bona fides
*Legal clearances
*Medical clearances
*Training advice
Information evening on how we will film you
Hints and Clues
Who Are You? Defining Yourself To An Audience (Be Yourself)

Departure - anyone too scared to continue may leave at this point.

Onscreen: EPISODE 1 "THE SEARCH"

DAY 1: THE RACE
Filming of preparation, lecture and meet-and-greet
Filming of interviews at discretion of Segment Director and Presenters
21 kilometre "Half Marathon": Segment 1 "How Much Do You Want It?"
After-Race Interviews
The Cut (50% of entrants eliminated)

DAY 3: BOAT CHALLENGE
Filming of preparation, lecture and meet-and-greet
Filming of interviews at discretion of Segment Director and Presenters
"Boat Challenge": Segment 2 "Live Together"
After-Challenge Interviews
The Cut (50% of entrants eliminated)

All safety, medical and referee supervision is provided by the show and is
of professional standard. All medical and safety intervention is done by
relevant independent bodies, and not by the show. If the independent
observers call a halt to an activity for you, THAT ACTIVITY IS HALTED FOR
YOU. Allowance is always made for the effect such intervention, if it
occurs, may have on other competitors.

As you can see, at the end of filming of the first Episode, we will halved
the entrants group twice. Please try not to be upset if you are eliminated,
the probability is high that the competition will be tough, physically and
mentally. Even to compete is an achievement.

There will be much more information for you closer to the date. At this
stage filming of Episode 1 "The Search" will take place worldwide in May
2010. If you successfully pass to later rounds, you will need to be
available May 2010 through April 2011 at the absolute maximum, inclusive.

Finally, it is up to you and is your responsibility to get to the filming
location for Episode 1 when you are informed of this location. Should you
progress past Episode 1 we will then provide the DIRECT expenses and travel
associated with the show. But for Episode 1- IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to
attend.

However for now, please accept the sincere congratulations of the entire
production team. Even having the determination and bravery to enter the
STARWALKER competition marks you out from the ordinary and indicates you
have a more than average degree of intrepidity. Celebrate that!

Congratulations again, and best of luck to each and all of you!

Sandy Lorenz, PA to Jonathan Nolan
Office of Executive Producer,
STARWALKER

STARWALKER
www.starwalkershow.com

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Hi Kris,

maybe you should take a look at Nolan's 100.000.000 $ forum:
www.piscesallmedia.com...

I wonder, how the craft will look, that is supposed to bring you into space...

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Cheers Kris for posting up your acceptance letter. Looks like a bog standard acceptance from a production company.

May isn't so far away and I'm sure on the day you'll get a real feel for how it all works.

Keep your head up, shoulders back and focus on the objective.

Good luck!

-m0r

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

God knows how the craft will look, via the reports that I saw on Australian news reports, I think Virgins Richard Branson will most probably have a lot to do with the competition by that stage!
Although this is only my own speculation!

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Okay, let's talk straight. Since Jonathan already threatened me with the law, I can tell you, that you never get into space with those fools in the background. They rather take your money - Hope, you didn't give them any.

The game never will start. But you should not stop training. Since you are very near, you could hit their noses very hard! So don't stop training!

And hit them as soon as you realize, they are fooling you!

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by KRISKALI777

God knows how the craft will look, via the reports that I saw on Australian news reports, I think Virgins Richard Branson will most probably have a lot to do with the competition by that stage!
Although this is only my own speculation!

The odds of Branson getting involved with Nolan are greater than Isla Fischer giving me a blunkle in a Honduran airport bathroom stall.

[edit on 12-1-2010 by psychonavigator]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   

I am sorry that you have had some prior altercation with said J.Nolan.
To be honest, I have never heard of the dude! Until now at least. I think in this situation that there are more than one party(s) associated with this contest; however of coarse they could be employees of your 'friend'?
Pray tell what your law-suit was about? I understand if you can't though.

Essentially, I do hope that this contest is Bonafide.
No, I have not given a scerick of money (and don't plan to!).
The only outlay will be getting myself to the venue (and return), on the first week of filming; most possibly accommadation also.
However, I believe it is in Nsw anyhow (No sweat).
If continued into rounds of competion beyond the first episode; Production serves to front all costs associated with filming (travel, accom., food, etc) TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE.

I appreciate your concerns, yet I am still adamant to approach this contest with an open mind.

Training was productive today, the physiotherapy I received yesterday allowed me to awake with a better 'spring in my step'; looking forward to the 23rd of January, for the 6KM organised run: A bit of a teether!.

Cheers and best wishes for now!
K

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Pray tell what your law-suit was about? I understand if you can't though.

O, he did not really sue me. It is just one of his bad habits, to threaten everybody with the law.

Since you immediately called Slots Starwalker Isafraud you obviously know enough about the backgrounds.

Edit to add: I just added his mail to the collection over there. So, if you are interested, you can take a look at it.

[edit on 13-1-2010 by Siddharta]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Well really NO. I do not infact know anything about their backgrounds whatsoever!
I have only had knowledge of the whole concept of Starwalkers when I saw a news report during morning tea at my work-place one day late last year.
Have never heard of J. Nolan till posting this thread. I think his name may be mentioned on the acceptance letter I got, although I only really paid attention to the name of Sandy Lorenz (whom it was signed by).

As far as "Starwalker Isafraud" is concerned, I was made aware of His/Her existence once they sent me a friebnd request upon Facebook.
At that stage I had not heard any bad press etc. about the show.
S. Isafraud (once accepting his request) led me (through the discussions on his wall) to an article posted on Parabolic Arc, concerning that J.Nolan was infact a disbarred Lawyer
. That is all!
To date I've not heard anything else.
No one from the Star Walker Show has requested any money from me.

As for Starwalker Isafraud; I am not really sure what this persons motives are. Maybe they could be more clear and provide more substantial reasoning to their position. As such I have had to delete this individual(s) from my profile.

So why did J.Nolan threaten you?

Maybe there are individuals around that wish to discourage others from entering the competition, as they are entrants as well? (It would be an easier contest with a smaller field?!).
Not sayin' that this is your desire, JUST SAYIN!

At anyrate, even if it is a farce; I will be very fit!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   

So why did J.Nolan threaten you?

We had a hoaxer here on ATS and he turned out to be a moderator at Nolan's forum. I mentioned this on a fortunecity site and Nolan threatened fortuncity with legal actions, if they would not put down my side.
I friendly asked him, if he wanted me to add some corrections or his comment to my text. His answer was... a little odd.

But as you say: You will be fit after all this training!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
My understanding the reason that the Starwalker is a fraud group was started because it disturbed her to see entire threads deleted as soon as someone started asking questions about the validity of the projects. They were politely put, and the only response was a deletion. People that asked again saw their posts deleted. Apparently they finally figured out that you could delete individual posts.

So after finding a few articles questioning (or addressing, actually) the character of Nolan, she said she got pretty upset and did something about it.

Nolan attacked my homebase (ZGeek) with his Dimitri Khalezov BS routine and when both he and Smith tried to tag team us into oblvion only to get slammed hard and fact-checked on the spot like many did here. He then tried threaten Tony (the owner of ZGeek) for refusing to take the thread down.

Nolan advertised that he was suing ZG but now claims nothing to do with it, even thought his minion is currently embroiled in the lawsuit.

Smith is currently trying to stall out the court case, but this stunt may have just cost him everything. He's suing for defamation of character, claiming that thread that they started destroyed his career, and lost out on a 42 million dollar deal with some russian investor.

The investor doesn't even exist.

For a person whose character is completely destroyed, amazing how he was able to secure a $100 million dollar budget from some unknown investors.

I find it hilarious that some random person took it upon themself to create a group and it has simply blown up. Tony has gotten wind of it, and so have a lot of people, some who have had the definite misfortune of working with Nolan.

As a result Nolan's crew has gone into full defensive mode. No comments no responses, the group is private, and anyone who dares ask a question or is seen as a member of the S.I.A.F. group has been banned, regardless of whether or not they've contributed to the group.

I'm sorry to be accusing you of being Nolan, but you're long winded like him.

You say you've only read one thing. That's pretty suspect since there's a gamut of material to review.

The only TV press this has gotten was on the Sunrise show, and they have a history with Nolan as a supposed media expert despite his greatest achievement in life is using a $30 video game to make movies using public domain audio.

Do your reasearch. People here will tell you and have told you. The only ship Nolan runs is a failboat, and this one is getting close to going over the falls.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

what was his answer

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Well, why not post it here gain... His answer was:

"You can address me as Mr. Nolan, much as you will be doing in Court, if you don't change your ways.

Virtually everything said, its context and its tone is defamatory in its terms. If you don't get that, go get some legal advice.

I am filing the email you sent me as it will be extremely helpful in damages, but other than that you will be blocked and ignored from now on, by me... If not by my attorneys around the place.

Clearly, you have not the slightest idea what you are talking about, and who you are talking to.

I trust that I have cleared up at least some of the confusion for you.

Any repetition that comes to the attention of my attorneys will be referred not only to any relevant host but to the FBI and AFP. You may not quite understand this, operating in the haze that you seem to, but you are breaking criminal laws in addition to civil laws. Why on Earth other people smeared haven't already crushed all of you I have no idea, and to be honest no real interest. You participated in activities that led a friend of mine to fear his wife would be stalked. Can't wait to see how that one gets resolved in the US.

Hunting me? You poor deluded fools have got that the wrong way round. You are the ones now being legally pursued. This is only the beginning. This is what you get when you pick a fight in the real world against a real person who you have maliciously defamed. You don't have a leg to stand on. So scurry back off under your rock and behave yourselves, all of you.

Jonathan Nolan LlB BA FTIA"

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   

WOW.
I am still not really sure what has transpired between you and J.Nolan in the past!
I appreciate you trying to forwarn me of something- yet honestly, I still don't know what that is!
I do not have any personal reason to doubt his character.
Even if you don't have a favorable opinion of J.Nolan (everyone is entitled to their own); I hope Siddharta, you will read this thread from time to time ( and contribute often ) on other aspects of the contest. I value your input and criticisms and thankyou!

Cheers KrisK.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
So be it, Kris.

The stage is your's!

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Yeah thanks, but I am sure there will be many others to share it with me- maybe I am the only one on this forum (that has bothered to start a thread about it) If there are othjer contestants on here, please let us know.

Got confirmation this morning that full information packs would be e-mailed to contestants on 25 Feb.2010.
After this I am positive I can give those interested more of an overveiw (as far as what I am allowed to disclose).
The breakfast run (23rd. jan) is to be co-ordinated by 2XU ( a worldwide sports supplies chain; whom is in partenership with Starwalkers.
Anyway, going for a swim this afternoon at the Sydney Olympic Aquatic centre....its time to start my swim training!
Bye for now.
K

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I hope, the massage oil helped a little bit.

And a few month is nothing, if one is looking for the truth.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Massage Oil???
What are you trying to say?

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Just thought that some Kwan Loong Liniment or White Flower Embrocation could be helpful against the pain in the knee.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by Siddharta]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join